It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please don't blame President Bush

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I hear people are criticizing President Bush for the short fall of the disaster relief in the city of New Orleans. And also for the lack of resources for the victims' relief. Such a ungrateful people! President Bush gave us the $300 tax-cut that we all enjoyed which created the boom in US economy. How soon people forget. You can not have it both way; either the tax-cut or the social services, there is no magic about that. So please don't blame President George Bush. He is a fine Jesus loving man, may Jesus bless him for all that he does. I love him so much.

Since President Bush took office he showed the world who is the boss. He demanded action everywhere, now the whole world fear us and respect us. Just nine month ago we, the people, re-elected him to the job with a mandate to proceed with his fine work. Few month ago Gallup poll reported for the ranking of the American's presidency, people voted overwhemingly that President Bush and President Reagan had tied for the first place, George Washington was at far distant second.

Let us whole heartily support our commander in chief and encourage him in his fine work, he was borne a leader and a visionary. May Jesus bless him in his deeds. He single handedly killed a lot of terrorists in Iraq. He is only one man, and he is working so hard, I heard he took his laptop with him while he was vacationing in Texas. We can not expect him to do everything. He needs our support.

I heard President Clinton cut the funding for the New Orleans' levees maintenance, so we should blame Clinton for the disaster. A Tele-Evanglist said that a tape-recording of Clinton in the Oval office was found. The tape reveals that Clinton was farting while he was doing it with Monica Lewinsky. Poor President Bush, he has to smell the Clinton's stinking farts in the Oval office!

May God Bless us all,
Unes

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Is this satire?
God i hope so.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unes
Such a ungrateful people!... President Bush gave us the $300 tax-cut...He is a fine Jesus loving man...I love him so much....he showed the world who is the boss. He demanded action...the whole world fear us and respect us... we, the people, re-elected him ...his fine work. ...his fine work, he was borne a leader and a visionary. He single handedly killed a lot of terrorists in Iraq....he is working so hard, I heard he took his laptop with him while he was vacationing...So we should blame Clinton for the disaster...

George, I didn't know you could type that well. Welcome to ATS Mr. President!

I know, you were busy...

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Okay, who had a little too much of the 'gin and juice' and let their alternate personality play around in cyber la la land?

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Please be nice everybody mmmmkay?

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   

I hear people are criticizing President Bush for the short fall of the disaster relief in the city of New Orleans.

Not me, I blame FEMA, the Gov't of the State of Louisiana, Department of Homeland Security for initially disallowing Canadian Relief Teams entry into the USA(amoung other countries offers were blown off as well, not just enemies and rivals but "Allies."

And also for the lack of resources for the victims' relief.

FEMA, the State are primarily to blame. But the way Bush acted all unconcerned for days in photo-ops as a disaster was happening just points out his total lack of any type of leadership abilities. It's true when they say Alchohol kills brain cells, and it shows on him. He did issue the "State of Emergency" Sunday at 2 p.m. but what does that really mean? Why wasn't it taken seriously by ... well anyone outside NOrleans, you saw just as I did the mass exodus out of that city before the storm hit, that should have tipped people off that this was going to be very bad news. How many days did it take to get substancial relief aid? 2 days too late in my opinion. Airdrops and information leaflets could and should have been the very first step AS SOON AS THE STORM WAS OVER! Too many died needlessly, if 9/11 was handled like this disaster was... 10,000+ people would be dead instead of 3000+.

Such a ungrateful people! President Bush gave us the $300 tax-cut that we all enjoyed which created the boom in US economy.

If by boom you mean economic recovery then you would be correct. In the long run 300 bucks per person isn't much. Not enough to cause a boom technology does that for us.

How soon people forget. You can not have it both way;

^

either the tax-cut or the social services, there is no magic about that. So please don't blame President George Bush. He is a fine Jesus loving man, may Jesus bless him for all that he does. I love him so much.

Wow, I really don't know what to say here. Take a look at my signature mm'kay

Since President Bush took office he showed the world who is the boss.

By spitting on allies and increasing instability in the world. Okay

He demanded action everywhere,

Problem one about Bush, he is unilateral in about every single decision he makes regarless of the consequences. That's a reckless leadership style IMHO.

now the whole world fear us and respect us.

Most of the world respects you, all we ask is that you return that respect geo-politically speaking of course. Fear you? I fear what the USA might do with it's power, I fear a fundamentalist dicatorship is in the future for the USA.
Militarism will wear out the US's will to fight eventually. It happened in 'Nam and it will happen with Iraq, Katrina will just speed up the withdrawl IMO.

Just nine month ago we, the people, re-elected him to the job with a mandate to proceed with his fine work.

Thus proving that radical minorities can hijack democracy.

Few month ago Gallup poll reported for the ranking of the American's presidency, people voted overwhemingly that President Bush and President Reagan had tied for the first place, George Washington was at far distant second.

So? What does that say about conditioning to you?

Let us whole heartily support our commander in chief and encourage him in his fine work, he was borne a leader and a visionary.

Check recent Opinion polls, they do not look kindly on Bush.

He single handedly killed a lot of terrorists in Iraq.

He also killed alot more innocents then terrorist's in Iraq as well. The very act of invading Iraq has made things like Suicide bombs, Car bombs and roadside bombs a frequent occurance. Saddam was a tyranical dictator who killed many people but he is one out of many tyranical dicators. Why him? There are other more populated countries under the iron thumb of dictatorship why not go after them? Or go after the source of the terrorist threat Saudi Arabia itself! The Saudi Regime is just as brutal as the Taliban Regime, all the horror stories you've heard about Female oppression in Afghanistan can be transplated to Saudi. Me and my family lived there for 2-3 years and when the atrocities of the Taliban were announced on TV I wasn't horrified or shocked. Just glad that finally one dangerous fundamentalist regime was being topled. I had hoped Saudi was next but then the Curveball came in called Iraq. Yay.

He is only one man, and he is working so hard,

By working so hard you mean he has taken more Holidays or "Sick Days" then Reagon did in his entire 8 years in office. Reagon was the previous record holder for presidential absenteeism. They should give a medal for that "honor."

I heard President Clinton cut the funding for the New Orleans' levees maintenance, so we should blame Clinton for the disaster.

I was waiting for someone to blame clinton. Bush did the same ya know
It's moot anyway because a Category 5 Levie would take 15-20 years to build, can't really polticize that either way unfortunately

A Tele-Evanglist said that a tape-recording of Clinton in the Oval office was found.

I knew you were one of them.... tele-evanglist's are out to make money. Period.

The tape reveals that Clinton was farting while he was doing it with Monica Lewinsky.

Why do Fanatical Evangelicals always resort to personal smear attacks. If you don't have enough brains to attack policy you attack the person. I get it now! It's easy even I can do it!

Poor President Bush, he has to smell the Clinton's stinking farts in the Oval office!

How old are you?

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I agree with at least some of what he said. The funds to rebuild the wetlands and maintain the levees around NO have been cut several times by other presidents before Bush. It has been said for a long time what would happen if a big storm hit, and it was ignored by the people with the money.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Prior to 2000 there were no terrorist acts on US soil? I'm sorry I must have dreamt the WTC truck bombing in 1993 then.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   
ShroudOfMenphis your signature says it all with this one.......

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on."
- George W. Bush, Gridiron Club dinner, Washington, DC, March 2001.

George must have been consentrating way to hard on Unes he over looked that rain cloud called Katrina.

Oh and i loved that one twitchy i actually broke out in a smile something i hav`nt done in these threads where Katrina is concerned.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Prior to 2000 there were no terrorist acts on US soil? I'm sorry I must have dreamt the WTC truck bombing in 1993 then.

and you forgot the OK City bombing in 95 I think it was.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 02:30 AM
link   

The tape reveals that Clinton was farting while he was doing it with Monica Lewinsky. Poor President Bush, he has to smell the Clinton's stinking farts in the Oval office!

May God Bless us all,
Unes

What really has me worried is that it wasn't until I read this last section of your post that I finally realized this was a satire.

In fact, after being exposed to some of the members here and thier political views for this long, I'm still kinda worried that you might be serious after all.

Is it a bad thing when you can no longer figure out who the crazy people are from the sane ones??? Because, I'm finding it very difficult to do that around here lately!!

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 02:41 AM
link   

I agree with at least some of what he said. The funds to rebuild the wetlands and maintain the levees around NO have been cut several times by other presidents before Bush. It has been said for a long time what would happen if a big storm hit, and it was ignored by the people with the money.

Bush cutting the funds
Clinton cutting the cheese

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Hey heres a little History for you, George Bush. Forty-First President 1989-1993

Is it me or is it that every time theres a bush in office there is a terrorist attack on US soil?

Thanks for bringing that up! Now your learning something, good!!!

The Oklahoma bombing was a native attack a us citizen, or if I may be more detail about it, it was McVeigh and Nichols two militia personnel who did that Oklahoma thing and they are some jerks.

[edit on 4-9-2005 by 2ndSEED]

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Hi mOjOm,
What makes you to doubt it? Oh yes, I got your point, you are right. I just wanted to try it. Oh boy, it was so easy to give all those HARD facts!

Since you can not beat them, heck have a little fun with them!

May God Bless us all,
Unes

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndSEED

Hey heres a little History for you, George Bush. Forty-First President 1989-1993

Is it me or is it that every time theres a bush in office there is a terrorist attack on US soil?

Thanks for bringing that up! Now your learning something, good!!!

The Oklahoma bombing was a native attack a us citizen, or if I may be more detail about it, it was McVeigh and Nichols two militia personnel who did that Oklahoma thing and they are some jerks.
[edit on 4-9-2005 by 2ndSEED]

OKC happened because of WACO and Ruby Ridge.

[edit on 4-9-2005 by Rikimaru]

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 04:34 AM
link   
This the latest report on the tape;

* Mod Edit to remove thread derailing post *

May God Bless us all,
Unes

[edit on 4-9-2005 by Unes]

[edit on 9/4/05 by FredT]

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Here is the latest news on the tape;

President Bush has initiated a committee of the Senators to investigate the sounds on the tape to find out to whom they belong. Vice President Dick Cheney after careful examination of the sounds has concluded since he is an expert in that field the sound most likely belongs to Monica. But condoleezza Rice disagrees. She says she hears an eezz in the sounds which make her to believe they belong to Clinton. It is reported that President Bush has indicated the Farts has Clinton's flavor. The ex-President William Rodman Clinton was not available for any comment. He resisted to testify on the ground that the investigation is violating his privacy of farting. The Senate Republicans alleged that is not acceptable and they want to reach to the bottom of the sounds so they have appointed an independent investigator to investigate the matter thoroughly.

May God Bless us all,
Unes

[edit on 4-9-2005 by Unes]

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Bush didn't create the weather obviously.

However the sea defence funding that was half what was requested this year (one wonders how it fared in years before too) was down to him and his party.

I have to say I thought his 'rich people have suffered too' comment about his pal Trent Lott who lost a house (but presumably not his only residence?) crass and insensitive (as per) in the extreme.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   

He demanded action everywhere, now the whole world fear us and respect us.

Fear != respect

The world might fear the US's agressive behaviour, but I'm afraid that a great deal of respect that was earned by the US has been utterly demolished by the actions of US administrations of the last few decades.

Respect is earned, not taken or obtained. Especialy not by military and agressive actions that are unprovoked and questional at best.

(ps.: SO and some others might know what != means, but for who doesn't, it means "does not equal" in php)

[edit on 4/9/05 by thematrix]

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I hear people are criticizing President Bush for the short fall of the disaster relief in the city of New Orleans. And also for the lack of resources for the victims' relief. Such a ungrateful people! President Bush gave us the $300 tax-cut that we all enjoyed which created the boom in US economy. How soon people forget. You can not have it both way; either the tax-cut or the social services, there is no magic about that. So please don't blame President George Bush. He is a fine Jesus loving man, may Jesus bless him for all that he does. I love him so much.

I swear to God, I can't tell if this is satire, or sincerity, or sardonicism, or a joke.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join