It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congratulations to CatHerder on your WATS Award!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Your research is always meticulous and amazingly thorough, and your Pentagon thread is one of the best and most famous threads on the entire site. Hard work pays off.

Enjoy your new shield - maybe you can even use it to fend off the barrage of arguments from we in the conspiracy crowd.

Well deserved.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Kudos

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Congrats Catherder

Wecomeinpeace can you please put a link here to the thread you mentioned from Catherder that won him this award.Or at least direct us to the category its under thanx in advance.

I have read a sticky(fat people in NO) thread of Catherders in the Katrina thread and was impressed the further i read.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
Your research is always meticulous and amazingly thorough, and your Pentagon thread is one of the best and most famous threads on the entire site. Hard work pays off.

Enjoy your new shield - maybe you can even use it to fend off the barrage of arguments from we in the conspiracy crowd.

Well deserved.

Thanks, it's the 2nd or 3rd time I've had it, and this time I was quite suprised to see it (darn bright white posts!). I guess since they removed the notices that you'd received a WATS from another user (or was it a list of WATS votes similar to the Applause list... I forget) I wasn't aware that people agreed with my big mouth anymore.

I enjoy our debates and conversations quite a bit. Look forward to more of them... "sugarplum"

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777
Wecomeinpeace can you please put a link here to the thread you mentioned from Catherder that won him this award.Or at least direct us to the category its under thanx in advance.

Sure.

Here's the Pentagon thread:
9/11: A Boeing 757 Struck the Pentagon

And the herder of cats was also fairly active in this thread at one stage:
WTC Challenge

Apart from that, I'm not sure, but you can always click the
button at the bottom of any member's post to see all their posts listed in chronological order.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 01:34 AM
link   

And the herder of cats was also fairly active in this thread at one stage:
WTC Challenge

Apart from that, I'm not sure, but you can always click the
button at the bottom of any member's post to see all their posts listed in chronological order.

thanx WCIP yep i thought about that after posting sorry,i then used it and have been there reading for a while and its a shining example,that i`m sure all that have veiwed it will take away a little of insight into how to prepare a thread.I`m off to check out the other link you directed to,pardon my obvious oversight.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I still want one. Christmas is coming though....

congratulations

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Here is a congrat, for that phat cat.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Congrats on winning The Way Above Top Secret Award. There are few TWATS here on ATS and you should be proud to be one!

[edit on 9-4-2005 by CPYKOmega]

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Catherder mentioned something that I think must be from before my time.
There used to be a display of WATS votes?
Sort of raised my curiousity because I've never really known when I got WATS votes- unless somebody told me.

Speaking of which, earlier this month I was sort of on fire- several members did inform me of WATS votes- and that got me wondering. How many WATS votes does the average winner get?

(Yeah, Yeah, Vagabond's green with envy- but it's good natured. Catherder's contribution in the threads WCIP linked is great- I saw it a while back and was definately impressed. I'm just the sort who thrives on competition so I was wondering how my piddly 3 or 4 votes (that I know of) compare to what it usually takes to win.)

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Congrats Catherder. It's well deserved.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Well done Catherder

top topics

join