It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying White thing,what could it be?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Wasnt sure where to post this.
About 8 months ago my business partner and myself were driving home,about 2 am,and as we are going down this dark piece of road,we both see this white thing go flying over my truck.i saw it better than he did,and to me it looked roughly triangle shaped,but i couldnt see any wings or eyes or anything else animal like.if i had to guess,id say it was about 3 feet long.becasue i was driving i didnt get a back glance of it.
then a few weeks later we saw it again,same part of road,aprox same time of night,cept it was his turn to drive that night and i got a chance to watch it go over the truck and disappear behind us.it didnt appear to flap,or even move except for it flying.Both times i saw it,it made my skin crawl.
same with my partner,and we jokingly checked the time to make sure we hadnt been abducted or something.
Now everytime i drive by this area,i look for it,havent seen it since.
But then,about 5 days ago,my partner says he saw it again,aprox same time,same place.
every since the first time i saw it,i said i would post on ATS and see if anyone could help us figure it out,so..............what the hell is white,flys,triangle shaped,and is out only at night"???
im 100% sure its not an owl.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
That sounds pretty scarey to see,

Have you looked in to any background of the road you traveled?

Might be worth trying to look it up on the net for anyother parnormal happenings,

Also maybe if you go down there again take a camera and try and snap as many times as you can, Never know what may come up..

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
this particular stretch of road is US 421 between wilkesboro and boone(North Carolina).
as to getting pictures,i have only seen it very late(early morning) and it moves very fast.any suggestions on what type of camera to use in the dark,in a vehicle on a fast moving target?
I have never seen a ghost,ufo or big foot,this is truly the first time i have seen something that i cannot explain.and its driving me nuts,lol.
like i said,it made my skin crawl,i had the feeling of something not of this world.

[edit on 4-9-2005 by Samhain]

new topics

join