It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mizar and Alcor-- Katrina didn't kill us!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
As for two of the only three people from New Orleans on ATS, we figured we should probably update to let you all know that we're okay. I evacuated, but Mizar stayed. I talked to him for the first time since the storm today (Saturday, the 3rd) and he said that he and his family are doing just fine sans electicity, but they do have water pressure (Don't worry, they're not drinking it). I should be able to head back into the city to get stuff from my house on Monday, and I'll hopefully be able to see him then. Won't really be able to check the boards and such for a while, as I'll either be with Mizar and his family or in the middle of nowhere in Mississippi. But we appreciate all those who are helping with hurricane relief and thanks for all those who offered their prayers.

Thanks so much,
Mizar and Alcor

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Sorry about all the icons.

But I know that myself, and everyone else is HAPPY to hear this news..

Anything we can do for you?

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Yay!!! You guys are safe!! Happy!

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Send him our love and wishes...

I am so glad your both ok..........
If he and his family need anything let us know how we can help.......

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Mizar and Alcor: i give my love and hope you are both healthy and safe, same goes for both of your families. hope to talk to you two soon.

keep safe!

both of you in are dreams and prayers!

oni x x

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I am, like many other ATSers, pleased to hear that you and your families are safe. I would hope that in the next few weeks, given that you probably already have enough on your plates, you could provide ATS members with your reports on the events before, during and after Katrina. I think that we would all be very interested in reading an eye-witness report on this catastrophe. Again, I am very pleased to have learned that you are all safe.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Im so glad you guys are great.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Is Mizar really okay? How did Alcor get in touch with him? And still no word from Lilly

I kind of thought we would get one more update at least regarding Mizar

[edit on 9/9/2005 by Relentless]

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Very very good news.

And "Lady Lily" has posted that she is ok as well in another thread.

edit:
She posted here...

[edit on 2005/9/13 by Hellmutt]

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I'm very glad to hear you are both OK! Yay! Happy Banana Dance Time!!!

Thanks to Helmutt for posting this link in the other thread, I totally missed Alcor's post.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I'm Mizar's girlfriend... And I sware he is okay...

He stayed home throughout the storm and had NO damage whatsoever. He and his family are doing very well and have more than enough food and water and even offered to house my family. He can't update because he has no internet or phone or cable because Cox Cable is all discombobled. He does have electricity and water and gas, so he's just fine.

My family and I returned home today to some minor roof damage and a few icky ceilings but we came out very lucky. We have electricity and phone, etc, etc.

Thanks for all of your concerns! We really appreciate it!

Originally posted by Relentless
Is Mizar really okay? How did Alcor get in touch with him? And still no word from Lilly

I kind of thought we would get one more update at least regarding Mizar

[edit on 9/9/2005 by Relentless]

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Thanks so much for letting us know what is up. Glad to hear you are ok too and that you fared better than so many others -- hope things get better soon. Tell Mizar hey for all of us too.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I spent the day with Mizar yesterday and he decided that his plan is to sign on to ATS today at his cousin's house. So he should be updating y'all on important information and such sometime today...

top topics

join