It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

white face being. .... get away from me!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
i was dreaming or projecting. who knows. it was last week sometime, and i recall a moment where this being who was all white, long face kinda, no expression or anything. he was just staring at me, and i recall just looking straight forward because i was to scared to look at it for some stupid reason, and it just kept staring at me and moving around to the front of me trying to get a good look, but then i eventually woke up. i thought it was very interesting. it could have just been a kick ass dream, but i figured id post it if anyone else has had a similar experience.

mod edit of title

[edit on 3-9-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
This sounds like sleep paralysis. Could you move when this was happening?

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
It's really a hard call for him in this case whether or not it was sleep paralysis. I've had similiar things happen, and it's not that you CAN'T move. But, you don't, out of fear you stay still so maybe he COULD move but maybe not. Either way he was not feeling comfortable with it, which is something that happens, and makes it a hard call.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
isnt sleep paralysis when you suddenly wake up and find that you cant move ANYTHING. all you can do is think, but cant even move your eyes, most people start freaking out, and they regain movement of thier body??? that is the impression i was under...

In his post, jimmy1200 says he was either dreaming or projecting... indicating that his body was alseep in both cases. This would rule out sleep paralysis, provided my understanding of sleep paralysis is correct.

I personally have not had any situations like this, as i dont remember any of my dreams, and i have not been able to sucessfully project yet. Sorry i couldnt help, but i wanted to point out the sleep paralysis issues.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
first of this is not sleep paralysis.

In both the case of being asleep or astral projecting...you need not worry. White coloured beings don't hurt you. Unless it is your guide, then it might smack you in the head in occasions.

Becaus you seen something (fairly) new, you are unfamiliar with it. Due to that you're unconciously affraid, because you don't understand it. Since you're affraid you lock up in fear. Quite natural, it'll change once you see these type of things more often.

In the case of a dream I might suggest to write the dream down and see if you can understand the symbolism of it all. Might be a message in there somewhere that could be important to you. Else this "dream" wouldn't be the one that draws your attention so much.

new topics

top topics

join