It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What proof do you have? Lets see it!...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I believe in OBE's/astral projection as i've hit the 'vibrations' phase many times.

I believe somewhat in telekinises, sure thats feasible. I believe in the power of belief, as inif you believe soemthign enoough its real for you and possibly otheres.

I belieeve in ghosts and poltergeists.

I believe in UFO's.

But my question to you is what proof do you offer the world?

I'm not saying anyone here is lying about anything. But what proof do we offer the world around us? If we believe this stuff, and obviously we do, what proof do we offer the outside world?

I've always wondered and hoped you could inform me.

What particular proof do you guys use to convince yourselves and others that all this is real, and observable?...

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Well about the UFO thing, we do have proof of UFO (Unidentified Flying Object) I don't say alien
, just UFO. When you see a light in the cky and it is flying and you don't know what is it, it is a UFO simple. The OOB or OoBE or
astral projection studies have been made and they say that it can be done. And the ghost thing I don't know

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   
For me the question you are asking has two entirely different answers.

For the existance of Alien Life I look forward to the kind of proof that will convince everyone. Since as of today we have identified a minimum of 125 Billion Galaxies the idea that we are alone is just silly human childishness.

We have always wanted to believe we are the Center of the Universe. First it was 'The Sun revolves around the Earth' and then it was 'The Earth is the Center of the Universe' and now it is 'We are the only intellgent life'.

None of these are true, none have ever been true, but we want to believe them.

When asked to prove it I point to The Battle of LA. The one picture that exists is real, there is no doubt, no hoax, period. It was published the next day and the whole City saw the event.

The Battle of LA - Picture

The Battle of LA - Story

If I did not understand human psychology the way I do then I would be amazed that anyone could look at that picture, read that story, and not realize that we have indeed been visited.

And yes, I know, Rense is a terrible source. But even the worst can get it right once and a while. I have researched this and they have the details perfectly correct.

Now when we talk about Psi, Magick, Paranormal, Metaphysics, I offer no proof, and I never will.

Here I am willing to talk about my experiences, share what I have learned to a degree. But that leaves it up to each person to decide if they wish to believe me or not. In fact, here I have been more open in a public setting than I have been in my entire life.

What I will do is teach how to find the proof for yourself. I will teach how to use Tarot Cards or other Intuitive tools. I will teach how to develop your own Psi skills, how to work real Magick, or anything else in my power to teach. But only in person, not over the net, this is an unbreakable rule.

What I fear is that someday Science will offer proof. Why do I fear that? Because as I teach you how to find the proof I will also teach the wisdom required to handle these things properly. In fact it can be no other way.

Science will offer a pill, a quick and easy route, and then we will all be in a whole lot of trouble.

The way it stands today until you grow up, really grow up, solve your own personal problems, and really learn the wisdom required, you will be able to do little. You must learn to respect the Free Will of others, to use what you learn properly.

This is how it has been since time began, and I am not arrogant enough to think I should change that. Anyone can learn, but it is not easy.

I have no need to convince others of these things, their disbelief, or lack thereof, means nothing at all to me. I know because I have direct personal experience and I have done the work required, I have spent 20 years doing that. I am secure in what I know, but I am willing to share if asked.

Unlike many others what I believe has been tested, time and time again by sharing with my Students. They take what I teach and apply it, and if it does not work then they would no longer listen to me, this has yet to happen. I am concerned with that which can be put to real use, not just what sounds nice, or even worse, what I wish were true.

A.T
(-)

[edit on 9/4/05 by Alexander Tau]

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
How many of these boards are we going to make before we realize that there is no undeniable proof, or there wouldn't need to be a forum devoted to this. Apparently more than just one or two a month, and that's not including the ones wanting specific topics proven.

I believe in Astral Projection and Remote Viewing from experience as well. I could offer ways to prove it, but I've already done so on other boards about the topic, go find em.

I believe in UFOs because of the overwhelming photographic and eyewitness testimonies. Aliens to a lesser extent and there is less proof of.

I don't think I believe in ghosts any more. Just all seems too easy to explain away.

I believe it is possible that there is such thing as Bigfoot, due to very detailed and hard-to-hoax footprint casts made and studied by anatomists and fingerprint experts.

Along with a lot of other stuff. I'm not going to go to the trouble to type out long philosophical reasons why they are possible, and search around for reasons to make a compelling case, because I've already done it numerous times in the past and it will just get dismissed anyway. The best way for people to prove these things is only to experience them for themselves at this point. And the fact is that the majority of people out there are too dumb to care about ANY topic posted on ATS, and could care less.

Sorry but there isn't some secret, hidden proof. Once there is proof, the topic in question will obviously become widely accepted quite quickly. Ghosts probably won't be proven unless someone can actually capture one "ghostbusters" style and removed from the area, and contain it, which will prove that it is an actual being/entity and not just electromagnetic energy or something at work. Bigfoot will take capturing one to prove it. Out Of Body Experience can't be proven besides seeing things that you shouldnt be able to see and coming back to report them, for the same reason that you can't prove that there is life after death. Aliens will have to make public contact to be proven. Psychics will have to publicly display their abilities and then be rigorously tested. Alas, this is the way of the world. We won't believe in Jesus until we touch his wounds ourselves.

"Have you come to believe because you have seen me? Blessed are those who have not seen and have believed."

... Which most would write off as blind faith, but oh well.

[edit on 4-9-2005 by Yarcofin]

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Alexander, that's probably one of the coolest replies ever. The question of "how do we prove it to scientists?" is so often asked, and I don't think I've ever heard anyone say "why should we?" before.

Trying to find definitive proof indicates a personal lack of conviction and an abundance of self-doubt. Besides, it's best if some things do have a rather limited audience.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Scroll down and you will see the "can anyone actually prove any of these topics exist" thread.

You have a bit more open mind than me in asking these things, however, the question is valid, where is the proof.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I've said it a trillion times before. Try finding it your self. Especially when it concerns astral projection. There are a million methods on the net that can teach you how to do it, of which one of the best is the timer method on saltcube.com. If you don't even do that and expect for other people to come and offer you proof. You don't deserve to have it anyway IMO.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
People come here again and again asking us to provide proof and on occasion how unreal it is, but again and again no one can provide the proof the person in question wanted, but I see it differently. I've been meaning to post this for a while but I haven't had time until recently.

it's just a question now to me. If you don't believe this and you want proof is that not proof enough. You obviously have had something happen that you can't explain or rather feel something missing, so you search, but you are afraid to trust this because there is no proof, and thus a possibility of being wrong or fooled. To me this is proof enough, you are searching for something that you may feel missing or can't explain. There is your proof. At least from my point of view.

Anyway, I've always wanted to know, how people question things is this catagory but don't question how scientists can tell us the exact tempreture of the sun's core or the earth's and taht is accepted? Similar situation if u ask me.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I have no need to convince others of these things, their disbelief, or lack thereof, means nothing at all to me. I know because I have direct personal experience and I have done the work required, I have spent 20 years doing that. Alexander Tau
You have voted Alexander Tau for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Works for me. Proof is subjective, and if one is really set on disagreeing, there is no proof that will be good enough. The OJ verdict is one example of that, in my opinion. He sure looked guilty to me, especially with the copious pieces of very good evidence that were collected. If only someone had videotaped the killings...... that was about all that they were missing.
I am with Alex, no need for others to see it my way. I know what I believe, and that is all I feel qualified to know, other peoples lives are not for me to dictate. I have seen proof, but when I share it with others, all they get is hearsay, and its up to them to choose what to make of it.

top topics

join