It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It feels so good

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
AS many millions as he sees feeting to hel is "victim of racism brothas"...thats all... I woul like him and other slike him to put his wallet where his mouth is

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir

AS many millions as he sees feeting to hel is "victim of racism brothas"...thats all... I woul like him and other slike him to put his wallet where his mouth is

They are, I have see atleast 7 rappers putting up 500 grand or more.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
You have voted BaastetNoir for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

About time some one stuck up for our President and the relief effort.

Honestly if anyone here reading this was mounting a rescue mission and the very people you were trying to rescue were shooting at you what would you do?

Honestly, what would any of us do?

If they shot and killed you then you wouldn't be any use to the cause and can't very well save anyone when your dead now can you.

Would you you say you would go in any way and rescue people?

Easier said the done.

Nice thread BaastetNoir

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir

As SC said, they have opened their wallets. But I'd like him to stop the divisive rhetoric too.

You have voted BaastetNoir for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Good post, man.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Looks like the old "bait and Switch" to me. Why? Because the other thread was closed?

Sorry Intrepid, but this question of yours zoomed way over nmy head, I'm totally lost reagarding to what you mean ??

Originally posted by SpitingCobra
They are, I have see atleast 7 rappers putting up 500 grand or more.

Awsome, thast the least they can do. But do they really need to make all this unfounded drama ?? This Racism card is so old, Its starting to look like "The Boy that Cryed Wolf". Unreal how most of the Black people in this country will scream "Bush ates Black", yet he is the first President to have TWO black people in the Highest Govermental Jobs ever. Not even Clinton did that.

Originally posted by bpletcj
You have voted BaastetNoir for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month

Thank you

Anyway, my point in thsi thread was simply to try to show that things like this are in no way easy to solve, there should be no place for bickering over things like unexistant "racism". The situation is bad enough in itself, why try to find faults where there are none ?

My onw country (Portugal) burnt for an INTIRE MONTH, before anyone in the UN and EU would care enough to send help...ONE MONTH.... the people in N.O waited 4-5 days...They will soon get their SSI and food stamps, retirement checks and all their other incomes... The people in Portugal dont have ANYTHING like that, 90 % of the people that lost their things in fire lived of their small farms and litle catle they could afford... now its all gonne... there wont be any checks from anywhere, no money to by new catle, not even land to plant new cultures...no home insurance ...no nothing ...

Believe me, it could have been alot worse for the people of N.O, MS... they could have to wait ONCE MONTH.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Right on basty

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I hope I spelt that right
the title at least

well said

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Thanks for the votes everyone

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join