It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It feels so good

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
...to sit in my Lazy Boy, smooking my cigarettes, seeping my just made coffe, or ice cold water in my Air Conditioned Room, wacthing the news about Katrina in my plasma screen TV, criticizing everything that has been donne, and thinking from the top of my fat, dumb, high horse "I would do alot better"... pointing my blaiming litle Monday morning Quaterback Finger at Bush, Governors, Mayors and Of course ...screaming from the top of my enlightened lungs ....Its ALL RACISM...

PATHETIC ! PATHETIC ! PATHETIC !

Seriously ... Katrina has caused great devastation, thats is sadly true... but America seem to be the only place in the world, where when a Natural tragedy happens many people decide that the best thing to do is to turn on eachother, rape, still, kill... and off course scream RACISM !

Question:...Is Katrina a RACIST ??? lets see the name itself has a caucasian origin... so it is definatly a racist storm... but off course it came from Bush's weather machine... so its all explained.

What posseses people to write and say or even just think such idiocies ? It is surelly spiritual enlightement... and because I have none, I dont understand the Big Picture of such brilliant posts...

I also enjoy reading all the posts and TV news that claim Help came to late... HAH... too late would be if everyone was dead. Help came AS FAST AS IT COULD...

The truth that many dont want to face is that if there was so much crime going on after the storm, that authorities were BUSY fighting the criminal minds and the victims had to wait... whaose fault is that ??? The Criminals fault ! No one else.

And to all of those (whatever race they may be) claiming racism, and saying that help didnt come fast enough because the victims were black... go gargle some bleach and ponder uppon the fact that Katrina MADE VICTIMS OF ALL COLORS, and ALL SOCIAL LEVELS.

Also remember ... that the money, water, food, toys, dippers, clothes, books, buses beeing sent to help are coming FROM ALL COLORS and have no RACE TAGS.

And for all of those pointing their litle monday quarter back fingers at governor, Mayors and the President of the USA, walk a mile in their shoes and than make your statements.

Lets face it, if any of these brilliant enlightened criticizers had to deal with half the National and International Problems President George Bush has delt with, you'd be in some mental institution taking pills with Dave Chappel for nervous breakdown.

I don't agree with everything George Bush has donne, but I will surelly not disrespect him with blatant false idiotic proofless statements when he has prooven to be a good enough President to take the boat through some very ruff waters.

To those who have made statemenst like this ...GROW UP and TAKE ALOOK IN THE MIRROR !

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
race is not an issue here...

maybe, FEMA and the gov't gaining more power is...

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
racism IS a issue ... we even have dumb rap starts claiming it ... what have they donne to help ?? stand in front of a microphone ?

and what do you mean with Fema gaining more power ?

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I wonder what would happen if it was the Hamptons NY.

[edit on 3-9-2005 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
I wonder what woiuld happen if it was the Hamptons NY.

or...

florida...

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

I wonder what woiuld happen if it was the Hamptons NY.

or...

florida...

Right, we have seen what happens there, time after time.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir
racism IS a issue ... we even have dumb rap starts claiming it ... what have they donne to help ?? stand in front of a microphone ?

OK?

And to all of those (whatever race they may be) claiming racism, and saying that help didnt come fast enough because the victims were black... go gargle some bleach and ponder uppon the fact that Katrina MADE VICTIMS OF ALL COLORS, and ALL SOCIAL LEVELS.

Also remember ... that the money, water, food, toys, dippers, clothes, books, buses beeing sent to help are coming FROM ALL COLORS and have no RACE TAGS.

Looks like the old "bait and Switch" to me. Why? Because the other thread was closed?

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Right, we have seen what happens there, time after time.

do you think that if a cat. 5 hurricane hit florida, the response time would be a great deal less than what it was in new orleans???

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The Amptons would be empty !! LOL... ALL those peopl have enough money to fly away... and Florida was never flooded to that extension, actually till today there are many victims of last year devastation in Florida that havent got their lifes figured out.

Besides the people in the Ampton's and Florida didnt waste their time and the polices time raping, pillaging, killing and shooting at people trying to help them ..There are PLENTY of white victims and other races as well...If Black people feel the need to blame someone ..BLAME their "brothas"...they created the THIRD crisys, with looding and anarchy. ONLY that delayed the resuce...

Lets face it... did the Tsunany victims, or the Florida victims waste time with rioots, pillages, rapes and other kinds of anarchy ?? NO !...and that why help got to them so fats

You cant have help when you're wasting time with anarchy..thats the raw truth.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
A 5 didnt hit, and florida has been hit before by four's.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   

and what do you mean with Fema gaining more power ?

I don't think it is the job of rap stars (dumb or otherwise) to help in a situation like this. If they want to that's great, but it isn't their jobs, they aren't politicians and shouldn't have to be held in the same light.

We don't elect them. They are popular icons.

link   

The Amptons would be empty !! LOL... ALL those peopl have enough money to fly away...

This is all I wanted.

link   
I agree with the thread starter. I was never a Bush supporter and I'm still not but I'm not a supporter for anyone but to make claims like many have said is ridiculous and will start more problems than we can handle at this time.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   

okay...

but i think the response time would be the same...

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

okay...

but i think the response time would be the same...

We have seen diffrently.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
right, off course they're job is to simply make unfounded lying statements, with no proof right ?

and by the way, if he does belive "his " people is beeing a victim of racism, what is he waiting for to go help the "brothas" ??? Its easy to yap from an Air Condiotioner Studio isn it ??

People say he had the "balls to say it "... i think he would have the balls if he had sai "Thank you Mr. President fo helping as fast as it was possible", but he is too cowardly to step up, and he surelly doesnt want his record sales to fall for supposting a "republican" President... thats fear not bravery

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Money should not be an issue at all. If I was in the same predictament as the poor in N.O. I would do as necessary to get my family out. There were legal ways to get out if you try hard enough. I would not ever ever ever put my loved ones through something like that and would get them out before the storm arrived.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   

The Amptons would be empty !! LOL... ALL those peopl have enough money to fly away...

This is all I wanted.

You do know that there are plenty of Black people in the Amptons right ?? Ask P Diddy, maybe he will invite you for onr of his parties... soo much for the racism... once again...Its just an excuse... a lame excuse

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   

right, off course they're job is to simply make unfounded lying statements, with no proof right ?

and by the way, if he does belive "his " people is beeing a victim of racism, what is he waiting for to go help the "brothas" ??? Its easy to yap from an Air Condiotioner Studio isn it ??

People say he had the "balls to say it "... i think he would have the balls if he had sai "Thank you Mr. President fo helping as fast as it was possible", but he is too cowardly to step up, and he surelly doesnt want his record sales to fall for supposting a "republican" President... thats fear not bravery

How many millions do you want him to send?

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Florida and the Hamptons as people were saying are too different goegraphicaly. This N.O. disaster is one of a kind. This is why things are the way they are.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join