It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush fiddles while NOLA drowns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Or rather, plays the guitar.

Who saw that? He's sitting there playing his guitar while people in the South are drowning because of Katrina.

Then again, what does one expect from someone who sits on his keister reading "My Pet Goat" while we're under attack?

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I am living in Louisiana. Most people over here are not blaming Bush. They are blaming the lack of leadership right here in Louisiana. Mayor Nagin is a joke and Governor Blanco is a withering blubbering idiot.

Hundreds of buses were in New Orleans before the storm, and there also was a mandatory evacuation of the area. Why didn't the mayor put 2 and 2 together and start evacuating people with the buses?

Blaming Bush for this just shows your lack of knowledge on the situation.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I agree with Carseller4 surely the state government must bear some of the blame for the disater.
As a non American Im not sure how far the state governments powers go but surely the federal government isnt responasble for evacating people?
Carseller I hope all your reltives and friends are ok.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Amethyst, this is hardly news.
If memory serves, this incident happened days ago.
And, while not the greatest photo op, many politicians over the last 40 years can take some of the blame for the horrors in NOLA and other Gulf areas.

news.yahoo.com.../050830/480/capm10108301730

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I'm merely pointing out Bush's attitude towards things. He could at least act like he cares.

new topics

top topics

join