It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing UFO video taken off Ebaums world due to "too many complaints"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

Originally posted by Zeta_101
It's already been solved. The video you're talking about is a flash movie concerning if an airliner hit the pentagon or not ... it even showed one short clip of what seemed to be a missile-typed object just slamming into the pentagon side and exploding ... it was clearly not an airliner, so yes ... it was a good flash movie

can i have the link???

the video i saw was the WTC UFO one...

thanks...

The WTC Ufo one was a fake, a hoax, made by the SCIFI Channel ... the woman you see on the helicopter is an actress ... rense.com emailed her and she confirmed it true.

Anyways ... I'll try to get another link to it if there is one around the net ... then I'll post back here, it's not that much guys ... just a fancy flash animation that makes you wonder ... heh, a bunch of facts and a short clip of one of the cameras that clearly shows a missile-type object hitting the side of the pentagon...

Originally posted by AgentSmith
It was more than likely a Michael Moore style presentaion with lots of hype and no facts. There is no way that all the evidence could be squeezed into a short Flash animation, and as Catherder has already said, once the trial

Who said it was short?

And yes, it did have facts ... that's why people were impressed, that's why it got so many complaints actually.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Well guys, I found it

tritarget.com...

I just did a quick google search.

I hope it fills your curiousity ...

Like I said, just a fancy flash movie.

Enjoy

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
It's interesting but nothing new at all, there are even more detailed arguments for and against on here alone.
It would be nice to see the security footage though, hopefully it will all be released after the trial.

It just strikes me as extremely odd that they would try and pull a stunt like having military hardware carrying out an attack like this with so many witnesses, it's not evn like the play up the Pentagon attack much, they usually only talk and show the towers.
Here in England most people know about the WTC but have long forgotten the pentagon. Seems like an awfully high risk to take for so little - from the conspiracy point of view.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Exactly, I say the same thing. What's up with the FBI taking everything that is 'evidence' to the strikes?

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Well wtf does that have to do with a UFO??

I have a copy of that flash animation about the pentagon as well as a matter of fact. It's bigger too and yes it is very good for those who haven't seen it.

Anyway, that still doesn't explain where the UFO part comes in at??

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
After doing some searching myself , and seeing the video linked by Zeta_101 on another forum as an alternative to the missing video from the Ebaums site, I think that the mystery has now been solved, so I will now close this thread as discussion of the attack on the pentagon is really for another forum.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join