It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing UFO video taken off Ebaums world due to "too many complaints"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
www.ebaumsworld.com...

"The video just kind of throws stuff at you. It suggests a small plane and a missile. I don't know, but whatever it is, the government is trying to cover it up..... "

"What could that thing have been? A UFO? A Missile?

This is weird... TOO weird..."

I wish! I saw it before it was taken off. It kinda creeped me out... But it was cool.

This video is no longer availible due to "too many complaints". I emailed the site in disgust but got no replies.

What kind of person would complain about such an amazing UFO video?? Theres no logical explaination!!

Does anyone know what video it might be? No one I asked had saved it to their computers

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
hmm .. does anyone have the file saved so i can take a look at it?

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The one time I don't check ebaums on a Friday I miss something awesome. FIGURES!

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Not sure but it may be this one:

www.0815-info.de...

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I don't think it's that one. That one is pretty old, I haven't seen ebaums post up older material yet. (I Havent.)

And that video is still on ebaums at:
www.ebaumsworld.com...

[edit on 3-9-2005 by caleb2001r]

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I think it is the sci-fi channel one.. I found this on a site referring to ebaumsworld

forums.livingwithstyle.com...

Edit: I've just read the above post. Aparently they've had more UFO clips.

[edit on 3-9-2005 by TheBandit795]

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I downloaded and looked at the clip.
If it is the same clip this is the famous World Trade Center UFO.

Spposedly these young people were touring NY in a helicopter when the
event occurred.

Later the young woman claims she was just acting.

The video and some still are here:

www.realufos.com...

Here is a search as well:

search.yahoo.com...

Is this the same video you are talking about?

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
i think this was declared a hoax by ATS...

i am not sure though...

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Yes, the trade center ufo has been debunked over and over again. Though, is this the video in question?

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
Yes, the trade center ufo has been debunked over and over again. Though, is this the video in question?

i think...

forums.livingwithstyle.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
If it is the fake and infamous WTC video, then why did the URL have 'pentagon' in it?

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
If it is the fake and infamous WTC video, then why did the URL have 'pentagon' in it?

good question...

but why would the gov't be so obvious as to put "pentagon" in a url???

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I thought it was in the URL for the file? I don't think it's a government name.

[edit on 3-9-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Because ... ahem, it was not that video. First of all, Ebaums world took it off because it was a flash movie about the conspiracy of a plane hitting the Pentagon. It talked about how several cameras could have recorded the event from different positions and angles (hotel rooms near the Pentagon had cameras, gas stations near the Pentagon had cameras, etc...) ... but how the FBI took all the tapes after the owners of the areas with the cameras were able to see them. The owners were changed forever after what they saw, but they still refuse to tell anyone because of how they were threatened, what did they see?

The flash video had a nice eerie background music while it played...showing how long and wide the plane was and how the nice little garden around the pentagon was unaffected and had almost no debry, you could play golf on the damn thing. It also talked about how the parts found were extremely small compared to an airliner. The objects weren't even as big as an airliner's wheels, for crying out loud.

Anyways, the flash movie really made you think ... just imagine ATS Conspiracy on the Pentagon made in a FLASH MOVIE kind of project.

Yeah...you get the idea.

I guess the people didn't like it much ...

Made them think something else from their already made up minds.

So much for open-minded.

So much for denying ignorance.

[edit on 3-9-2005 by Zeta_101]

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
If im not mistaken, this was the video from the pentagon security camera which taped the impact of the (nearly invisible) plane crashing into the pentagon.

No UFO.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
AgentSmith...

i don't really know whats going...

but i hope we solve this

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
It's already been solved. The video you're talking about is a flash movie concerning if an airliner hit the pentagon or not ... it even showed one short clip of what seemed to be a missile-typed object just slamming into the pentagon side and exploding ... it was clearly not an airliner, so yes ... it was a good flash movie

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta_101
It's already been solved. The video you're talking about is a flash movie concerning if an airliner hit the pentagon or not ... it even showed one short clip of what seemed to be a missile-typed object just slamming into the pentagon side and exploding ... it was clearly not an airliner, so yes ... it was a good flash movie

can i have the link???

the video i saw was the WTC UFO one...

thanks...

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
It was more than likely a Michael Moore style presentaion with lots of hype and no facts. There is no way that all the evidence could be squeezed into a short Flash animation, and as Catherder has already said, once the trial is over early next year all the video will be made available to the public. So the whole story can be laid to rest.

It doesn't suprise me that people who were witness didn't want to talk about it after, I expect it's shoddy editing to create the impression they want people to have.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
[edit]nvm.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join