It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military and Govt. persons frequently visiting website about Aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I find it intersting that on a website dedicated to the exposure of an alien presence on earth (Aliens the Truth), that the 10th and 20th most frequent visitations are by persons in the military (.mil) and the US Government (.gov), respectively. Click HERE to view the site visitation statistics for the month of July 2005.

In fact, there were over 5,200 hits (by 408 visitors) by the military in July '05... The 408 visitors represent a greater number than visitors from Germany, France, Belgium, Norway, or Sweeden -- all locals with heavy percentages of English-speaking persons and established interest in the UFO phenomenon...

Here's a JPG taken of their web visitation stats page (for a full-size image, please click on the link above):

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
They realize it is becoming harder to contain in tabloid fiction, hollywood movies, tv shows, and the militarys introduction of UAVs and triangular shaped craft like the b2 and the stealth fighters.

So in actuality, Military Intelligence is an oxymoron. They left behind footprints on a server.

I wouldn't blame these aliens for wanting to kill off humanity for being so stupid

www.destroyallhumansgame.com...

www.gamespot.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
As someone who once upon a time as a working student was the lead analyst for reviewing my (then) employer's web traffic data (for use in marketing purposes), I know that such data is retrievable for pretty much any well-developed web site... such as ATS.

I would be awfully curious to see the same traffic data for ATS...

Simon? Anyone? How about it?

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I am on Active Duty in the Navy and I try to look at this site when I have down time or just plain skating off at work. And there are likely many people in the Military that are skating off or just plain bored at work and looking at websites that deal with conspiracies, aliens and UFOs.
.mil is the Standard addresses for all US military.
If the military or any US intelligence organization is looking at these sites to seek if any classified information is leaking out, they probably aren't going to be using a .mil or .gov address.

[edit on 3-9-2005 by Godzilla1985]

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Very true, Godzilla, and this very logical explanation surely accounts for most (if not all) of these... However, if one buys into the (highly supported) theory that there is a government cover-up (Gazrok has provided a wodnerful synopsis --> Click Here) -- as I do -- then one must also accept the possibility exists that some of these have an explanation other then idly curious active-duty military personnel...

That being said, thank you for your service.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Godzilla1985 - Thanks for your post. Now that is as sound and reasonable an explantion as you could hope to get here. Yes, the government employs regular people that actually enjoy or entertain the thought of UFO's and other activeties. Of course, you understand that "Government" in conspiracy circles equals an entity that employs humans that are onerous in dark thought and purpose when it comes to UFO's.

[edit on 4-9-2005 by nullster]

new topics

top topics

join