It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

...Weather Control

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I've been following storms for years and I've seen things like that happen before. If they were going to try to make things better for the people of NO, they would have hit the NORTHEAST quadrant with whatever it was. The NE quadrant is the strongest and does the most damage when it comes ashore. That's where there have been cases of winds over 200 mph in some storms. Why hit the West quadrant, which is one of the weaker ones, when they could hit the NE quadrant, and save a LOT of damage from the storm.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
I've been following storms for years and I've seen things like that happen before. If they were going to try to make things better for the people of NO, they would have hit the NORTHEAST quadrant with whatever it was. The NE quadrant is the strongest and does the most damage when it comes ashore. That's where there have been cases of winds over 200 mph in some storms. Why hit the West quadrant, which is one of the weaker ones, when they could hit the NE quadrant, and save a LOT of damage from the storm.

Whatever's taken into the west of a northern hemisphere storm quickly makes it way to the northeastern quadrant. Miraculously, Katrina went from 175-185mph SUSTAINED winds to at the most 145mph at landfall. Was this due to land/surface friction? I'm not convinced.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Have you checked the currents in the gulf? If it moved over a cold water current it would drop of VERY quickly.

Here's a page that has recent surface temps in the Gulf. It's very interesting to see how much it drops off some days, and gets higher on others. Those changes would have a huge effect on a hurricane. The water needs to be around 80-85 degrees for a storm to build up or maintain strength, some days the temps look close to 90, other days it's below 80.

marine.rutgers.edu...

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I don't believe that anyone engineered that storm, even though I know that quite a few countries know how to manipulate weather patterns. A hurricane almost exactly like Katrina hit the coast at Galveston, near Houston, in 1900, as some may have heard by now. I do not believe that
anyone had the equipment to successfully engineer the weather in 1900, do you? Now even though this hurricane has shown some decidedly odd characteristics, and the chance of it happening at all was one in some rather large number, there is no denying that there was a chance, and weird stuff happens all the time, all over the place.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
www.weatherwars.info...

I just stumbled across this site made by a professional weather man and his take on Katrina. I thought you all might find it interesting. Let me know what you think

[edit on 4-9-2005 by ChristyZ]

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Man, I think your all right about ethnic cleansing. I mean we all have to look at the facts

-The majority of African americans are poor in the U.S

-Rasism is still quite aboundent

-The Majority of african americans have not recived much education,leading to poverity

Im not steroetyping my self, but as a candadian im just looking at what u americans do. I mean we have the same problem with rasism too. Only its towards native folk. Look at The highway 16 incidents.

But i definatly think ethnic cleansing is a huge possibility...wow ok i just edited this, I figured it out. What if this was yet another plot to..well to gain more money of oil. Ok so this is a 2 in one for Bush. He gets to kill inncoent black folk and he gets to raise oil prices. So he uses weather control...and bam money and ethnic celansing....What do you think? Do you guys think im on to something??? I think I am...

[edit on 4-9-2005 by CMAN]

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Ok I have a question about Weather control. How long has the U.S. of A been working on this weather control any how?

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CMAN
Ok I have a question about Weather control. How long has the U.S. of A been working on this weather control any how?

USA has been working on this in addition to other countries for many years now. There is documentation somewhere......I will go back through my notes about a treaty that was signed between USA and other countries that they would not use weather control as a weapon against one another. Whey would they have the need for a treaty if it didn't exist. The treaty didn't state that they couln't use it on one another. The first time I was enlightened about weather control it seemed surreal and I thought back to the Mighty Mouse cartoons I watched as a kid. When those episodes were on tv, weather control technology was not fiction and was well underway even at that time. Now to comment on your thoughts about ethnic cleansing and oil, you are on to something! It all fits in to the bigger picture. The government killed two birds with one stone so to speak when Katrina hurt the oil industry and wiped out communities of impoverished people at the same time. They did not come in to help until five days later on purpose. The longer they waited, the more people died. This was their plan! Excuse after excuse on why help could not get there in the first days. Reporters debunked the first excuse which happened to be they had trouble getting in to help. Reporters had no problem! The second excuse was that they had to be invited. Well the mayor of New Orleans debunked that as he cried for help on national television and even stated how he doesn't care about his own job (knowing he would be in trouble for his statements) and just wanted help for the people. This will be the first of many other devastating events that will take place. All with a dual purpose. One, to get the population used to FEMA and other agencies herding us to shelter and other facilities with the pretense of helping us. Next is weeding out the population to make it more managable for when they strip all of our constitutional rights and have full control and martial law over the entire country.

Check out this link........a well respected author who was involved with hurricane Andrew and wrote down accounts of what happened to her.
www.detailshere.com...

Dade county Florida filled with immigrants!

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChristyZ
I will go back through my notes about a treaty that was signed between USA and other countries that they would not use weather control as a weapon against one another.

CONVENTION ON THE PROHIBITION OF MILITARY OR ANY OTHER HOSTILE USE OF ENVIRONMENTAL MODIFICATION TECHNIQUES
Adopted by Resolution 31/72 of the United Nations General Assembly on 10 December 1976

Each State Party to this Convention undertakes not to engage in military or any other hostile use of environmental modification techniques having widespread, long-lasting or severe effects as the means of destruction, damage or injury to any other State Party.

[edit on 5-9-2005 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 02:51 AM
link   
So I was watching a show about hurricanes tonight. Two interesting facts that came out. One was I believe talking about the guy that claims he can stop hurricanes. There's a small catch to his idea. You would have to drop 400 planeloads of the chemical they want to use into the storm every 90 minutes to keep it dissipated.

The other one that I thought was really interesting is that stopping hurricanes is actually a worse idea than letting them hit. Hurricanes are actually redistributing heat through the atmosphere, and by dissipating them we would be eliminating that process. It's a hard thing to accept but I think we just have to learn to deal with them and let them happen.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join