It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security will not allow Red Cross to feed the victims

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
This pisses me so much, so much for the president saying he is a christian. He is a fake christian, a murderer. I hope he is impeach for letting these people starve. Bush is going to burn in hell!!!!!!!! For letting all these people die and not getting food to them.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
HOLY CRAP... I can't believe I'm hearing so much irrational BS... genocide?? martial law?? experiments??? Big Brother?? I have been at this site for a little bit, and have read and responded to some interesting stuff, but this is the first time I would have to say that you are all F-ing INSANE!!!

There is NO plan for genicide, there is NO social experimentation, there is no martial law with the intent of killing "lesser" citizens. There is just a storm that NO-ONE could have forseen, and that no-one planned for, and delt out destruction that was just beyond our means to handle...PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!! For heavens sake, the area of destruction is larger than the Isle of Great Britian!!! I mean, this is the first time in modern history that OTHER contries have come to OUR aide!!

I like a good conspiricy theory just as much as the next Joe, but what is being posted here, is just nothing more than knee-jerk, irrational, anti-Bush BS. I am trying to figure out, what is Bush really supposed to do? Part the water like moses?? He is criticised becasue he was on vacation when the storm hit. COME ON, what is he supposed to do never take a vacation?? For Christs sake, Bill Clinton took 1/3 of the year as vacation, Bush only takes a month, and he still works DURING his vacation. Even if Bush wasn't on vacation, people would still be bitching that he wasn't at the N.O. city limits what the last drop of rain from Katrina fell.

All in all, one of the posteers was right in this thread... it is the total lack of and complete desintagration of local and state government... THE FIRST RESPONDERS!!! If the State and Local governments did what they were supposed to do, this would be a totally different story. In fact ( I can't remember who it was) either the Mayor of N.O. or the Gov. of Louisiana, that flat out REFUSED to take action until the Federal gonvernment did something first (typical liberal need for "entitlement"), it would be like having cancer and pissin' and moanin' that your cancer isn't getting smaller, yet not going anywere for help. By not doing their jobs, they shot themselves in the foot and placed the blame one the last person that they should.

Take 9/11... why did clean-up happen so fast, because state ad local government did their jobs and weren't pissing and moaning about where the president is.

Doesn't anyone on this board have any common sense, or think that mostly everyone here is reading WAY far between the lines?? As the old saying goes..."If you look for demons that aren't there, eventually you'll find them"

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Welcome to the USSA!, have you met our premier bush?

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rikimaru
Welcome to the USSA!, have you met our premier bush?

Is that a joke or are you serious??

I can't think of any reason why people would actually THINK of comparing us to Communist Russia, just becasue they don't like a few laws, or something doesn't go there way.

No offence dude, but I suggest you talk to someone who lived behind the iron curtain, and ask them what they think of the US, before you start comparing us to Red Communist Russia.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Menjo, they did see it, they knew it was coming, they did see it.

Also, unless you are key member of GOP how do you know this isn't planned Genocide?

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I don't agree with the US gov't being incompetent, you have to be retarded to be this incompetent. They sure as hell know what they are doing, and it's sick.

People also seem to forget that Bush is merely a puppet.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join