It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Would They Want With Earth?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Back to the topic:

I would say there is one thing on this planet that "they" would want. The surface is mostly covered in it so it's relatively easy to retrieve. WATER!

If they have the power to cross solar systems then a desalinization operation is not unheard of.

Just a theory...

ID

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Face it. Humans are just animals. We only question instincts because we have aquired intelligence. But the reason we have instincts is because we are in fact animals...
Thanks Cammo Dude, glad to see someone has their head screwed on right. The simplest answer it usually the right one. It is over analyzing things that gets us into trouble. Here is a quote that I feel is related to this.

Man is the only animal that laughs and weeps; for he is the only animal that is struck by the difference between what things are and what they might have been.
- William Hazlitt

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 08:33 PM
link   

115 you mean. It is a strangly stable (for its size) element that supposedly is fuel for UFO craft. It hasn't been found on Earth but has been artifically created.

As for using Earth to mine 115, that is out of the question. It doesn't exist naturally on Earth.

That is correct. Uninpentium's existence though, is still questioned as far as the experiments go, last I heard there was some debate about it. According to the atomic chart, it would be right under Bismuth, which oddly enough, has unusual dia-magnetic qualities. One may even recall that there was a supposed piece of debris given to Art Bell, that when tested, was micron thick layered bismuth.... 115 is also the element that Bob Lazar mentions as the power source for the UFO reactor.... But, it does not (as far as we know) occur naturally on Earth.

I'm with Fry... WATER... Life as we know it, requires water, and our planet has quite a bit. Water that replenishes itself, so who knows, maybe they stop by once in a while and fill their canteens so to speak...???

[Edited on 4-9-2003 by Gazrok]

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fry2
Back to the topic:

I would say there is one thing on this planet that "they" would want. The surface is mostly covered in it so it's relatively easy to retrieve. WATER!

If they have the power to cross solar systems then a desalinization operation is not unheard of.

Just a theory...

and what is jello made from????
water!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 08:38 PM
link   
EXACTLY!!!!

*goes to hide his Jello.....*

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Could be they are here to see the fireworks!

"Giant asteroid could hit Earth in 2014 "
www.cnn.com...

Some may try to escape!

A line-up of the planets means that we should launch a manned mission
to Mars in January 2014 says an American professor.
news.bbc.co.uk...

[Edited on 12-7-03 by Walt]

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cammo Dude
Face it. Humans are just animals. We only question instincts because we have aquired intelligence. But the reason we have instincts is because we are in fact animals...

Not if we learn to control our instincts. I haven't look at female the way an animal should in a long time. I know what you are thinking(I am a jedi apprentice you know).....I haven't looked at a guy either!

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I think they are observing us and waiting for us to reach a stage where we are more united globally. Right now, we are disunited and ready for another world war... So it could be a while until we are ready...
edit on 13-4-2023 by Logicon because: Spelling

top topics

<< 1   >>

join