It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, Good evening and welcome...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Hello

Why am I here (we'll forget the usual metaphysical question for a while)?

I want to know what is - or might be - going on. The TV News, along with mainstream print media and news sites, is starting to resemble the things I saw in 70's and 80's Sci-fi. Both in content and style. I am getting worried.

I may not contribute much but intend to in time when I feel I can add - or query something.

Personal experience - by way of introduction: A few years back while at work I saw a small dark shape just below the clouds of a storm front, at least a mile away laterally, could not saw what it was but it stayed in view for at least 15 minutes. None of my colleagues seemed the slightest bit interested or concerned. It could have been a large black plastic bag for all I know (at tht range?) but it was the 'sheep' mentality that worried me, and still does today.

Well, here goes....

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Welcome to the great ATS, Enjoy your long stay..

All The Secrets

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Hi Mouse Drover,

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,P@ATS and Ignorance Denied.

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links

Enjoy

Sanc'.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Mouse Drover!

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Hello. By your intro, I wouldn't be surprised if I see you in the Paranormal forum

Here
is a hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have about stuff on ATS

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me, or any other staff member. After you have made 20 posts, you can u2u with all members.

Also, for avatar info, here are kinglizard's avatar instructions and a reminder to all ATS members.

Also, here's a great link to help you organize your favorite forums. It will also keep threads you post in as favorites: www.abovetopsecret.com...
This link is also up at the top as myATS

And, don't forget to check out PTS and BTS. You can log in to these other two forums with your ATS login information.

Have a good time here

And,
Welcome to ATS

new topics

top topics

join