It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think a saw a UFO last Night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I was lokking in the stars, then i sundely saw i light object moving in the sky, first i thought it was a playn or satelite, but it slowed down, stop for a sec, then bost away,

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I dunno if we should beleive you even if it was interesting. Tons of errors in spelling and grammer. "I think a saw a UFO last night" "then i sudely saw i light"
"i thought it was aplayn or satelite" "then bost away"

Although sightings like that are probably the most common type of sightings.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Last night in laval,quebec The sky was so clear, you could say everything practically. I saw something like a "shooting star" that moved horizontally across the sky and faded (all within 2-3 seconds) and another actually starnger orange/yellow flash...as if an explosion errupted.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
This summer on July 27th..I remember the date because it was the craziest thing ive ever seen...I was looking in the perfectly clear sky when all of a sudden it was like a lightning bolt appeared in the sky but it stretched as the seconds went by.( a ball and it stretched into a line shape, with zig zag shape.) The ball was the size of a star at first... It lit up the whole sky for about 2 seconds...And then was gone...I didnt see it but 2 of my friends saw another one the same night later on.

I was with 8 of my friends and all of us saw it. Not one of my friends could think of a logical explanation except that it was alien craft.

Is that what any of u guys have seen? or was urs different?

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by And1balla2829
I dunno if we should beleive you even if it was interesting. Tons of errors in spelling and grammer. "I think a saw a UFO last night" "then i sudely saw i light"

Dude he's from Norway. Type him something back in Norwiegen (Sp?) and see how many errors he can point out to you. BTW, you spelled grammar and believe wrong......look/think b4 you type.
Just some friendly advice.

[edit on 4-9-2005 by Defragger]

[edit on 4-9-2005 by Defragger]

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
And the quotes were incorrect!!!

HDD09 says "then i sundely saw i light" whereas And1balla2829 quotes "then i sudely saw i light"

Tut Tut

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by HDD09
I was lokking at the stars, then i sundely saw a Light moving in the sky, first i thought it was a airplane or a satelite, but it slowed down,and stop for a sec, then bost away,

ops :S i was going to edit not quote, sorry fore that
BTW fanthorpe the Norwegian grammar and the English Grammar is completely difrent, Translate This pleas,
Hei, eg heiter Petter og eg bur i Norge, byen eg bur i heiter Oslo og eg jobber som arkitekt,

[edit on 5-9-2005 by HDD09]

[edit on 5-9-2005 by HDD09]

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by And1balla2829

Its actually 'grammar' dude, so quit giving the guy a hard time. Engelsk isn't his first language.

Anyway, my point is there doesn't seem to be any reason to find this story unreliable. Its like loads of UFO sightings; the story is "I saw some strage lights, I don't know what they were." No being groped by aliens.
I saw some strange lights I couldn't explain once.

HDD09: just a guess, but is it :
"Hi, my name is Peter and I am Norwegian, I live in Oslo and my job is that of an Architect." ?

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Hmm.. there is nothing new in reports like this unless you can provide us with more information like the size, shape ..etc.
And 'light object' you mentioned.. what was the reason that made you confirm it was not a plane or anything else? Plz give more specific details.
Thanks.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I saw i Light, it was moving, i was thinking, neat a satellite

but then it slowed down and stop complete, it was not moving for 2sec, and flew away agen in higher speed than befor it stop,
then it was gone. If you dont belive me i dont care, i knowe what i saw and and i knowe what it was, dont come here and tell its not true because my Grammar is not right,

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Hei, eg heiter Petter og eg bur i Norge, byen eg bur i heiter Oslo og eg jobber som arkitekt

i am trying to guess here.. tell me if its right..does it mean
"Hi my name is peter.. i live in norway and i have a job as an architect"
did i guess correct..? atleast partly? (hope so
)

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey_Mysterio

Hei, eg heiter Petter og eg bur i Norge, byen eg bur i heiter Oslo og eg jobber som arkitekt

i am trying to guess here.. tell me if its right..does it mean
did i guess correct..? atleast partly? (hope so
)

...in Oslo.

Just a guess,

Sanc'.

[edit on 16-9-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by HDD09Hei, eg heiter Petter og eg bur i Norge, byen eg bur i heiter Oslo og eg jobber som arkitekt,

you should come to norway, we have the hottest babes.

the rest of you took the literal meaning of his words, which is technically ok but what I posted above is what he was actually implying. he was also snickering as he typed it out, all the while knowing that the girls in norway are stunning and the rest of us have a lame representation of the female species compared to Norway.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Originally posted by HDD09Hei, eg heiter Petter og eg bur i Norge, byen eg bur i heiter Oslo og eg jobber som arkitekt,

you should come to norway, we have the hottest babes.

the rest of you took the literal meaning of his words, which is technically ok but what I posted above is what he was actually implying. he was also snickering as he typed it out, all the while knowing that the girls in norway are stunning and the rest of us have a lame representation of the female species compared to Norway.

Really?! Wow Hehe
neat.. i didnt realise that somebody ('minimi') already tried the 'hi i m peter' part like i did.
i guess Norwegian language is not what it seemed to me.. thats the last of any guessing work il do..
Just think if i used it thinking its the meaning that i intrepreted (and thinking i learned a bit of norwegian) and used the sentence altering it putting my name instead of the 'Peter' i thought it was.. and 'arkitekt' into something else..
it may have turned into an abusive sentence and somebody have slapped me if i used it on them!

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
and1balla

I dunno if we should beleive you even if it was interesting. Tons of errors in spelling and grammer.

Dont be so rude to other members, surley you must realise ppl from all over the world use ATS, have some common sense, i bet you were just in a bad mood,

Anyway spelling does'nt matter, read this

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg.
The phaonmneal pweor of the
hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to rscheearch
at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, itd eosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in
a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng
is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be
in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a
taotl mses and you can sitll raed
it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae
the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a
wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh
and I awlyas thought slpeling
was ipmorantt

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
thanks Iamian, I now have a stellar headache.

well done.

top topics

join