It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any UFO sightings over Katrina affected areas?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Now I don't want to sound like I don't care about the affected areas, I do, some of my relatives live there ... I know they are ok ... but, I wonder if any UFO sightings have occured there? It's a natural event that undoubtedly has caused a lot of damage ... if you see it from the sky, the cities are flooded and nothing but debry is left. I wonder if the Greys are paying any attention? Anyone else like to comment on this?

[edit on 3-9-2005 by Zeta_101]

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I was wondering also. I mean, they did with 9/11.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Yeah, I mean ... there are many cameras and news helicopters reporting over the area ... amateur home videos too ... I'm just wondering if anyone of them has caught a really good look at the sky?

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Unrelated: What's your avatar from? Looks like a city in the sky.

[edit on 3-9-2005 by Nventual]

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Yeah, it's a vast flying city infront of a large field ... City of the Nox.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   
do you mean that the Greys make tha storm? or they onely watch the storm destroyed the city? and dident bather helping

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I'm just wondering if the Greys are paying the affected areas a visit, just out of curiousity ... because look at how much damage the storm has done. No, I don't think the Greys MADE the hurricane ... although, all things are possible.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
EDIT: Woops, posted twice.

[edit on 3-9-2005 by Zeta_101]

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   
City of Nox?
Is it an actuall photo or edited?

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   
actual photo? Of a floating city in the sky?

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Of course it's not a real photo
It's from a TV Show series ... I just like it because it shows vast flying cities can be real some day ...

Anyways to my original thought, What do you guys think of the Greys observing Katrina affected areas? Do you think a 'wave' will hit there soon if it hasn't already?

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Wow I guess no one's curious if UFOs appear on Katrina affected areas or not...I was just wondering anyways. So, anyone?

By the way, I did a little research ... well, not really 'research' ... more like getting pictures from katrina affected areas and trying to see any anomalies in them ... that's all.

Anyone else have any comments, questions, or valuable sources about this?

top topics

join