It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just wondering.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I wrote this about a week before the Hurricane hit....Didn't think it would become any use except for a rant but now I believe it is of more importance than I ever thought possible.

I was just wondering why is everybody in the world so selfish!! What happened to helping other people and putting their needs in front of your own. In this day this seems like way to much to ask for. Everybody is always looking out for themselves. I sometimes wonder if I am the only one who thinks like this. I care alot about the way people feel and how i can help them. (either mentally, spirtually or physically) I guess I am going on the basis that "God is love so love thy brother:". My guess is that it is how people are raised these days that cause them to act and feel the way they do. Not any specific person, just people in general. Granted not all people are this way and some (though rare) are out to help people and want no gain by doing so. This is not a thread to judge people, only god can judge u, not me. I just want to know how other people feel on the subject. Feel free to reply as long as it has nothing to do with religion bashing (i don't talk bad about your beliefs so please respect mine) I have had my dificulties with my beliefs and it has only made me stronger in the end.

join