It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm sick of Poltics!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I'm sick of Politics!

I can't stand it any more! Why do they have to ruin everything? I just want to be left alone and to live life and enjoy life. I want to make friends and enjoy our varied American culture with out various forms of bigotry raising it's ugly head. I cant stand this Red/Blue divide anymore. We are all Americans and if not then at the bare minimum we are all Human!

Katrina has wrought havoc the likes of which I have never seen in America. I see people who need help not political adversaries so why must politics keep making us hate. People are dying because no one can get there act together and I'm stuck up here unable to render assistance of any kind. Sending money isn't enough I want to help these people. What saddens me most is after everything is said and done this moment will pass and we'll once again be at each other throats. Even as we speak the opportunists are moving forward with there plans as if it were business as usual readying the next salvo as if nothing has happened. Osama Bin Laden is still lurking just offstage ready to reassume his position as American boogyman #1. Big Business is still expanding. The world is still changing around us in ways we can barely predict. Why does there have to be trouble makers and provocateurs who only exist to cause strife among the good and normal people of the world who only want to live?

I am young and I wish we could just live life.

Ehh...
My moment of weakness and exposure has passed.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Yes, sometimes I'm sure that ignorance really is bliss. I really does
hurt to know the truth sometimes.

new topics

join