It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Asking women I like out !!!
I Don't really have any. Well i guess I dont like spiders, and heights, I looked down of a large cliff face, where people have died from falling off, oh, and seeing people sitting on the roof of a building, with no hand railing, there legs were dangling down!
Originally posted by cyberdude78
Hmm.... now that I think about it, I've figured out I have more phobias than I thought.
- Having somebody I respect be angry at me when I'm not angry at them.
- People touching my skin. I don't really mind so much when they touch me when there's a shirt between me and them. But touching my bareskin just really gets to me it seems. I don't freak out or anything, it just really bugs me inside. And then I think about it for a really long time.
- Girls acting really strange around me. It means they're plotting something, and girls are frickin unpredictable, which make's the plotting even worse.
- Being eaten alive.
- Being locked outside.
- Ok this one may seem really weird, but I have a phobia of calling people on the phone. I don't mind it when somebody calls me, but I hate calling other people.
- Dating. I'm so afraid of it I won't ask a girl out, and never have. Although this might actually be a fear of rejection, but I don't actually plan on testing that theory.
- Having both my kidney's stolen.
- Being hit in the head with a golf ball. This stem's from the fact that it happened to me during math class in seventh grade. Thank goodness the guy used a putter instead of a driver
[edit on 12/3/2005 by cyberdude78]