It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Exact Earth Census 5-2005

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Dear List,

I am fairly new to the list, and would very much like to share with you something that was broadcast to our planet through a spiritual communication circuit. I'm very interested in reader reaction, not just to the information, but as to the entity that was able to provide, instantly, the population of living humans to the last digit.

While I am not a mathematician/statistician, I am familiar with the fact that this profession uses a complex formula to determine the earth's population at a given time. The result is statistically accurate to within a predictable error rate, plus or minus.

I am retired from the profession of civil engineering and had, when I was 47, an opening to spirit that has allowed a constant connection to certain spiritual orders. Today, at age 63, I have been retired for 14 years to devote my time to this relationship to learn and to sometimes, as I would like to do here, share some extraordinary experiences with the information I feel priviledged to receive.

Interestingly to me and what triggered this information, I shared the process to the opening I received with a prisoner. I've corresponded with him for over two years and asked him to develop the use of his mind to overcome the vicissitudes of a long prison life. Finally, this year he took a serious approach and also experienced a very similar experience to the opening that I have had. It is not imy intention to discuss this element of receiving the opening, but to inform my reader that the census was received by the prisoner the moment the opening occurred and to his utter surprise.

Background To the Reception of the Psychic Census Information:

The prisoner is dedicated to learning to overcome the lack of self-control that landed him a long prison term. He is youthful, but at age 23, he is respected by all including the gang members that can run a penal system outside and in spite of the prison authorities. They come to him for advice, and he treats all equally.

Before lights out one evening this past May, he was laying on his bunk finishing a journal entry as part of his work to improve the possibility of finding the opening I have spoken of. Suddenly and quite naturally spoken came a gentle voice that asked him why he spoke so clearly to her, but would not wait for her answer?

Startled, the prisoner found no word to respond, nor realizing there was no one there in phsyical form to view.

The gentle voice continued, "Please write down what I tell you as I want you to know how many live and seek the presence of God on your earth as of this minute."

Planetary Census as of 16 May 2005, 4 minutes past the present hour:

Category 1:
Mortals on the planet with the opening to the direct communication with the great spiritual circuits -

Category 2:
Mortals with partial/full communcation with the spiritual communication circuits but unable keep them open or sustain them continuously -

Category 3:
Mortals who have just begun or have not yet searched successfully for the syncrhonization of their mind circuit with the spiritual communication circuits.

Category 4:
Contains 5,428 mortals who have graduated to the next phase of human existence through fusion. They remain on the planet but are not visible. Since they are on the planet we include them.

Total
Category: Total living mortals including the fusion mortals

I am of the Deity of the Supreme, your planet's Planetary Supreme.

END OF BROADCAST

The cell was silent, the prisoner's mind emptied; the message was delivered.

Something most significant, in my view, has transpired.

Feedback is welcome. I will share it as well.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Interesting but maybe he was on drugs
? or maybe a psychic tried to tell him something....

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Aronolac that is a quite interesting post.

Please take no offense in this question but how can we be sure his numbers are correct?

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Very Interesting information.

But i also have to ask a question, what teaching's or work has this person done, I would be very interested in this info.

Zintac

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
You have access to the Diety of the Supreme and you ask about population of the planet.

My God Man, why that question.

Next ask something a little more challenging.

If you are having trouble coming up with questions u2u me, I.ve got lots.

I sure would like to talk with the Diety of the Supreme. What's the technique? I'm serious!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Thank you everyone for your responses -

GARYO1954
There is no way to say those numbers are correct down to the last digit. A transmission like this is from very high levels but the human factor must always be taken into consideration.

For what it is worth, I consider the numbers accurate, but then I have a lot more experience with this type of transmission than most people have. All that means is I have experienced what the accuracy of transmissions are over a fairly long period of time (about 15 years).

I looked up the world population on the net the day I received a copy of this transmission and it was within 10 percent of the calculated number shown on the transmission total.

So you are right, there is no way to guarantee these numbers, or for that matter, can we guarantee the numbers produced by a mathematical formula as absolute either.

ZINTAC
The prisoner, from what he has told me, has searched through many systems of meditation and types of mind discipline and found them, more or less, as not productive. When I explained to him that I thought any practice that connects to the universe, whatever that may be, first has to recognize that if you do not listen you will not hear. With some help we worked out a very simple routine that had centering and listening as the focus of a daily quiet period of ten minutes. More time was optional. What was posted was the first result.

I have taught at least 6 other friends the process since then, and with the exception of one, all came through the opening with flying colors. With them it took 18 months! With the prisoner it took 3 months! I make no offer or guarantee that the process of centering and listening works for everyone, everytime since motive and personality status have much to do with it as well.

WHAAA
I enjoy your selection of name - it certainly reflects my take on some of what I have experienced too :-)

You need to understand that the prisoner was not expecting this universe reaction. Questions were not on his mind and the Supreme probably sensed it and volunteered the information delivered. That is my take on it, but since I was not there the reason has to remain just an interpretation.

This is not the first time I have run into the Deity of the Planetary Supreme. But this is the first time for me to see that She has voluntarily come forward and joined in participation.

What I have not shown, and am reluctant to do so, is an interview done with Her, because it raises questions of credulity to those who are not experienced with this tremendous opening and opportunity to speak and work with celestial individuals.

Here is a brief summary of highlights of that interview:

The Deity of the Supreme for earth is located on our sphere. Every inhabited planet in the universe has a Planetary Supreme. Each Planetary Supreme has an interlocking relationship with other Supreme Deity on up to the central universe's God the Supreme - an evolutionary Deity that is capable of totalizing every experience in every galaxy, for every human, throughout the organized time-space universes. The totalizing of experience from time-space is converted to spiritual values and is the way the universe takes what is only a potential one day and redistributes it as a lived actuality when it is experienced. Somehow that changes the universe.

That, as you can see, is powerful stuff and I sincerely doubt it will be met with anything but doubt. The Planetary Supreme is OUR living evolution. Some know of Her as Gaia. That may be helpful to know for some.

If you have questions, you may wish to post a few here on the public forum. There is no guarantee that the question can be answered even by the Planetary Supreme. Not that such a high being would not know the answer, but remember we as a planet are really just beginning our ascent into the greater universe of knowledge, and too much information sometimes is worse than none at all.

Thanks again, everyone, for your contributions.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Aronolac,

Thanks for the response. This thread is one I'll be watching. I would like to learn more about the techniques involved with a spiritual communication circuit.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Absolute bollocks. What prrof do you offer us? What hard proof do you have?

I cannot believe that anybody would be taken in by somones vauge calims of, and lets face it, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING...

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Considering that there are something like 150 babies born every minute around the world, I think it would be quite difficult to find exact numbers like those listed here.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
yes, there are a lot of babies being born every minute, but those numbers were said to have been given at a specific point in time. there is absolutly no way to verify this though, which could be the reason that this topic was posted. a story with no absolute proof. but thats not to say that it isnt true either.

at this point, i feel i have to remain neutral. i dont think its a hoax, but i also dont believe it. i will form my opinion as the thread ages. -Interesting Post None The Less-

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Hi List,

There is no attempt to post anything here that is false. I see that as totally pointless for you and for me. You see it as it was received.

I consider these transmitted numbers to be correct, but I also understand why people would like to sit on the sidelines and not make up their minds. Time will determine how accurate the broadcasts are.

Just to let you know there is more where this comes from, so here is another number received that is astounding. It is earth's registry number listing its place in the linear progression of the appearance of inhabited planets in the grand universe.

The grand universe number of our world is 5,342,482,337,666.

The physical sphere registry number is so large it would be meaningless to list it. Because of the size of the phyiscal registry, it has not been transmitted to date.

Please note the last three digits for those who love to play with numbers.

Question: Do you think the ancients knew this registry number and the last portion came down to us as some garbled meaning involving the last three digits?

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
probably not. As I understand it, 666 was John's alpha-numeric code for Nero Caesar, who was one of the first and greatest state persecutors of Christianity. If there are references to it before the book of Revelation, please correct me.

Otherwise, the account is fascinating. For those seeking proof, all you have is the credibility of the two people involved. Which, often, is enough for a court of law. I do believe in the spontaneous reception of knowledge, whether through spiritual channels, or otherwise.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
SevenBizzos,

I have no deffinitive knowledge of what was known before your reference and John. But, and maybe you disagree with me, there were probably high civilizations on earth that predate the Sumerians.

Certainly the legends of Atlantis suggest that, if true, indicate perhaps a confused report of high culture longe before the historical era.

Some equate the Atlantis with the possibility of it really being an imported civilization from the stars. I do not have a favorite theory but just note it is, gvien the acceptance of UFO's as real, some probability for being true.

Insofar as the accuracy of the numbers reported/received, I have already indicated my settled view that they are right on, but I can not give anyone a feeling of assurance they already have, or, do not have.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Wow...took me a while, at first i thought the number of population were just the human population, but then I thought that couldn't be right, so I figure its 'all of earth's population' - excluding...microorganism...

you should get a site up, and post instruction for that meditiational routine....I wouldn't mind checking it out...or you can u2u me or something...with the instructions

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by skyblueff0
Wow...took me a while, at first i thought the number of population were just the human population, but then I thought that couldn't be right, so I figure its 'all of earth's population' - excluding...microorganism...

you should get a site up, and post instruction for that meditiational routine....I wouldn't mind checking it out...or you can u2u me or something...with the instructions

No, there are actually a little more than 6 billion people on the Earth today. At times that number can seem quite staggering!

Aronolac, you know ... starting a website would not be a bad idea for you. This topic is very interesting indeed. Thanks so much for sharing.

Could you please elaborate on the grand universe number of our world 5,342,482,337,666. Does that mean that there are atleast this many worlds with life/intelligent life? Is this just within the Milky Way or thru out the Universe?

What other information does Gaia have to offer us?

[edit on 6-9-2005 by noise]

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Hi Noise,

N: Asks
Could you please elaborate on the grand universe number of our world 5,342,482,337,666. Does that mean that there are atleast this many worlds with life/intelligent life? Is this just within the Milky Way or thru out the Universe?

What other information does Gaia have to offer us?

A:
That 5 trillion number, as I understand it, is our registry number that includes the entire universe and not just the Milky Way. Our cosmology will really have to be revised if it develops this number is correct. It does mean that there are these many worlds with intelligent life thru out the universe. I understand the universe continues to grow and that there is a total of 7 trillion inhabited planets planned throughout the grand universe.

With regard to Gaia (our earth's Planetary Supreme), I have seen a lot of information purported to be from her on the web. These web site remarks appear to be directed to different groups of people with different interests and are tailored made for them. I also see things I have a hard time accepting attributed to Gaia, but it is always a very good thing to remember to take the human factor into consideration when reading "messages".

The opening that has been mine to enjoy is also a responsibility to make sure that I verify and do not let my ego get too involved with the subject material. It is a great balancing act to remain as neutral as possible and let the celestial teacher's remarks be as clear as they intended in the first place.

I thought you may find it of interest that the term, Gaia, was first espoused by James Lovelock, a scientist, who suggested that climate, evolution and many other natural occurrences could be better explained if the Earth was considered as a single living organism, rather than a collection of such occurrences. The Planetary Supreme has ever since been indirectly referred to by this human name assignment for her activities.

Gaia has a great deal to do with the subjet of healing since she represents the totality of living systems. Her energy systems, she says, embrace the material, the in-between states of energy called morontial energies, and spiritual energies, and she combines them as they are needed to replenish the earth and the humans that are part of her too.

This entity who has personality, intelligence, and will, is a subject of tremendous importance at least as to how we understand how the material and spiritual universes are brought into unity. Thanks so much for asking for greater clarification.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Arnolac,
Thanks for the clarification on that. I would like to know more about the organizational structure of this community of worlds. I assume that every planet has its own Planetary Supreme entity but what does that leave for the inhabitants of that planet? Obviously they are, as you said, included in that entity but they must have their own voice as well.

Also what light can you shed on the other races and/or their Planetary Supremes? Who is the closest race to us (in spacial terms)? Are a good number of the alien races human like as people like Billy Meir have suggested?

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I'm not going to dispute the validity of this post, although I personally believe that channeling will only be used by malevolent beings 99% of the time. If it is possible at all.

Rather, my question is... what good are these numbers, even if we know they are true? We already have a general guess that is quite accurate.. what good is it to know what the population is exactly in a particuar moment? As soon as the information is recieved, multiple people would have already died or been born. As for the "5 trillion number", what does it mean if we haven't even discovered a single other intelligent lifeform out there?

You could say.... there are so and so number of species of animals on earth. So... pointless facts. Gee thanks, advanced beings. When they start giving out deep insightful information that will help mankind I might care, but doing random "tricks" like listing numbers doesn't make me believe that they are out to help, but rather to trick us into a false sense of security so that we will believe anything they convey.

Why can't they teach us how to achieve world peace, end world hunger, disarm the world's nuclear stage, transmit information mentally like they do, or something similarly useful. Instead, we just get meaningless numbers that we can't apply to anything. Do you catch my drift?

IF.... it is even possible at all.

[edit on 6-9-2005 by Yarcofin]

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Noise:

N: asks
I would like to know more about the organizational structure of this community of worlds. I assume that every planet has its own Planetary Supreme entity but what does that leave for the inhabitants of that planet? Obviously they are, as you said, included in that entity but they must have their own voice as well.

A:There are four status levels found in local space:

1) The Local Universe capital worlds
2) The Constellation capital
3) the System Capitals
4) The individual inhabited worlds

The big picture can be seen this way:

1) The grand universe is divided into seven major galactic agglomerations;

2) Each of the seven agglomerations (or superuniverses) are subdivided into ten major sectors further divided into 100 minor sectors each.

3) Each minor sector is divided into 100 local universes and those local universes have the four status levels described above.

The boundaries of a local universe are determined by their space charge - the amount of different kinds of energy they contain. What constitutes one individual local universe from another is that each is also permiated by the spirit of the Creative Spirit. Run out of that spirit field and one has left that particular local universe. Each local universe is equal to the others for administrative purposes.

Each superuniverse (one of the 7 agglomerations) are also equal in space charge as well as to creative intentions. In other words the superuniverses have different kinds of evolution. We belong to the 7th superuniverse and evolve according to the meaning of the whole.

If one were able to perch above this space picture, which would be looking down on the precession of the superuniverses, one could see the seven distinct stellular organizations moving counterclockwise around a space center. Our astronomers can see five easily, but because we are in one of them and because our angle of observation is not adequate to easily see the sixth, we are unsure of the indenitifaction of the sixth and seventh of these constructions.

N: asks
Also what light can you shed on the other races and/or their Planetary Supremes? Who is the closest race to us (in spacial terms)? Are a good number of the alien races human like as people like Billy Meir have suggested?

A:
Yes, every inhabited planet has its own Planetary Supreme. Each planet is pretty much as our own when it comes to the spiritual life. Individual voices are heard and the individual learns selfhood as we do as well as how to cooperate in community.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Arnolac,
Thanks for the description. I am very much interested in this subject now. Would you mind if I U2U'd you with a few more questions?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join