It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i hate police

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
i hate the police cuz everytime ur having fun and they come over something bad happenes!!! when did this bull@#%! start?!?! no matter wut ur doing they have something against it! even if ur just in a group of ppl them pigs have to say something like "stay out of trouble" or something like "are you guys going to cause some trouble tonight?" and even if we were going to do something we wouldnt tell em! but they ask anyway!! and every time a pig talks to you he treats u like youve done something wrong!! i hate it!!!every time! "thats bad dont do that" "are your parents around?" "im talking you downtown" WTF?! :w:

[edit on 2-9-2005 by russiankid]

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
As a former Deputy Sheriff it puzzles me why the Police would trouble such a fine young man as yourself. It’s obvious to me by your statements that you are a pillar of our fine American society.

Troubling indeed.

Machine

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
If you're doing something to invite suspicion...you can't really blame 'em for doing their job.

I'd think twice about dissing the police so easily; you have no idea when they'll be the ones actually saving your butt
More to the point: Have you stopped to think exactly why they feel it necessary to approach you and/or your friends? What is it that you guys are doing?

(fwiw, the use of "pig" is very old, very cliched and very telling...)

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   
... u dont understand me... my friends and i were just hanging out at this park and just talking when a police officer came by and said "are you guys going to cause some trouble tonight?" so we just said no and went to a diferent place... then another 1 came by and just looked at us for some time...
then he came over and said "you look like your going to do something bad tongiht, son" WTF!?!?! and this other time i was taking a bus home at like 11pm and there were 2 police cars standin at a red light and a cop yelled out "go home kid" i got so pi$$ed off i forgot where i was goin!
they just always tink that ur doing something wrong!! no matter what you do... they come over to talk to you just so that they can annoy you

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   
You should not be out in parks that late at night. I would think you would be doing something bad.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   
2 different times... i was takin a bus from my gfs house that time and was at the park in another time

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Ive only had one experience with cops that was not needed.

Two friends and I were walking down the sidewalk coming home from a party one late winter night.

About 20 feet from my friends place a cop stopped us and asked us what we were up to and where we were going.

No matter what we said he didnt believe we were going where we said.

He would not leave until we walked in the door.

Where we said we were going the whole time.

oh well cant blame them I guess. But its the same police that let a young man freeze to death on the side of the road. Thats another story...

[edit on 3-9-2005 by Dulcimer]

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Maybe that's because the majority of young people (This is coming from an 18 year old) are stupid, and constantly do stupid things. There was a study at one high-school that said 31 percent of students admit to binge drinking at least once a month. First of all, I believe this number is grossly inaccurate. How many kids do you think would admit it? Second off, it says binge drinking. Thirdly, it says once a month. I'd be willing to bed that 95% of kids in my high-school regularly drink at parties or get drunk. I get astounding looks from people when I tell them that I don't drink, and also intend to remain a virgin until I'm married. And I'm not a "dorky/loner" looking person. (Although I do have plenty of nerdy qualities). I go to the gym or go jogging just about every day of the week, so I'm in pretty good shape. I have friends who drink, and I get so angry at their arrogance. "Oh we're going drinking again on Friday". Damn it, you're 17. Don't you realize that this is illegal, dangerous for you, and not to mention stupid? Who are you to be exclaming in the middle of the class "We're going drinking!" when you're not even legally allowed to do that.

I actually think that the drinking age should be brought down to 18, but that's no reason for the grand majority of kids drinking underage, and doing it with such arrogance. I really do with police would start cracking down on this a little more. Not to mention the weed, underage sex, graffiti, littering, disturbing the peace (Loud music, stupid drunk people), and violating curfew.

Why do you think police are suspicious of us? The worst part is that the people who do these things are giving a bad rap to people like me who don't...

*Sorry if some of my wording didn't make sense. I'm really tired...**

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I was just upset because my friends and I were only walking down the sidewalk. We were not up to no good, and never have, never will.

Mind you this was some time ago now though.. hmm maybe 2 years.

Ive since changed my ways.

They do have the right to be suspicious of such activities though.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Those "pigs", as you called them were doing something very important.
I know from previous posts, that you are a minor. When a minor is out late,
It looks naturally suspicious..Maybe you were doing nothing wrong, but the cop didn't know that until he asked.

Hard to believe this, but that cop was looking out for YOU, as well as other people. you should be glad that people care enough to take a job on the police force..

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Russiankid,

If cops weren't in this world. You'd probably be getting shot at by thugs rights now.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Herman
Why do you think police are suspicious of us?

... me n friends were talking in Russian ...

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Russiankid, who the hell would you call if someone brakes into your house, or something worse?

Or just maybe all cops are out to get you

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rancor
Russiankid, who the hell would you call if someone brakes into your house, or something worse?

first get who ever it is thats in my house... stop em from moving (or hurting u or w/e) any means necessary and then call the cops... (doesnt mater if they come or not uve got it under control...)

Originally posted by Rancor
Or just maybe all cops are out to get you

... uh huh??
im not saying that the police sux or nething (i konw i said it b4 but i meant something else) it just makes me mad that i get stopped every time im outside... cuz im just walking around trying to figure out where i am... most of the time... and BOOM outta nowhere... "whats your name boy?" ....

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 02:16 AM
link   
You remind me of a friend I had named Phillip.

Strrrange indeedly!

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 02:54 AM
link   
So, Whats Phillip up to these days?
10 to 15? LOL

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Russiankid, I mean this with only the best intentions, people like you are living proof why meth is illegal, lithium is not and the cops have excellent job security!

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by russiankid
... u dont understand me... my friends and i were just hanging out at this park and just talking when a police officer came by and said "are you guys going to cause some trouble tonight?" so we just said no and went to a diferent place... then another 1 came by and just looked at us for some time...
then he came over and said "you look like your going to do something bad tongiht, son" WTF!?!?!

They are just messing with ya. Sounds like they just wanted a little conversation.

Keep in mind though. Sometimes there is a pretty thin line between a cop
and a criminal, they have to think alike you know.

[edit on 7-9-2005 by TruthCanHurt]

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by russiankid
i hate the police cuz everytime ur having fun and they come over something bad happenes!!

external image

Wait, are you talking about the police, or the spelling police??

[edit on 8-9-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I too hate The Police....

....How did they EVER sell records??

But seriously, Police are just like normal people, there's good police and bad police. On the whole, I'd say in the UK most police are too scared to tell gangs not to cause trouble, the main target of the police force are those dastardly drug peddlers, leaving the violence to grow and go unpunished. If the police were more focused on real crime than personal vendettas against pot heads, then they would be doing a very good job. So, while I despair at the efforts of the police, I have to admit that I have no problem with them actually doing their job and keeping their eyes out for "wrong uns", if only they'd actaully do it more.

The police are there for your own good and should be shown respect, but don't let them catch sight of your pipe.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join