It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Belzar Connection show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I've never seen this show until today on the sci-fi channel, and man is it dumb. They were arguing about UFO's and government coverups. They have very credible people ie. Stanton Friedman who present facts but then they have these dumbass 'celebrity' people talk. Al Franken, and Genine Guerafalo (i could care less how to spell her name) are just so ignorant, I'd like to punch Franken in the face every time a point is made he makes some dumbass comment and tries to be funny.

I dont like how mainstream medi turns to celebrities for input on important subject matters such as this.

Ok i'm done with my rant.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   
i wouldnt call your comments rants.I to find it unfortuante topics such as ufo's and paranormal activity are left up 2 people who are looking for nothing more than there 15 mintues of fame.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Technically this should be in BTS rants, but It does have alot of importance and relevance on the subject of Aliens and UFO's.
-
I never saw that show, but I do have experience of this.

but with friends and family, the evidence is blindly evident if you look at it, yet if you mention the subject people come up with these ridiculous non-sensical statements. I've argued with people many times about it, who just knock it off as bs. Drives me nuts. Just makes me think how people could be so ignorant, although I respect that people have there own opinions.

Vorta

join