It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream of Autumn and Confederate trucks in August, before Katrina

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Hi All,

I've never had what I'd consider to be a prophetic dream before, and until today, I didnt even realize the dream I had on August 19 was anything more than just scary. Today, I was talking to my mom about it and realized how strange some of the symbolism is with regard to the events in New Orleans.

Here is what happened in my dream. (I wrote the stuff down the next day, which is odd for me, but I had the feeling I really needed to remember this one) I woke up absolutely terrified after this dream, which ocurred during an afternoon nap.

In my dream, I picked up my cellphone to hear a male, official voice say
"We apologize for this Alert of the Autumn Information System "

Nothing else, just that, and the phone did not work. I was terrified, and I knew instinctively that this was the signal for something to be implemented. (like it was the alert for agencies to begin some operation)

A little while later, I looked out my front door and at the end of the street was a garbage container truck (the kind people rent to put in their yards when redoing a roof or gutting a house). The container was painted bright orange and it was flying three huge confederate flags on each side. The truck with the container was doing a figure eight (infinity) sign at the end of my street.

I had the impression it was marking my street somehow, then it moved away and an identical vehicle turned down the street and stopped at my house. I knew for certain that they had come to take me.

When I woke up from the dream, I thought it just represented my fear of someday being punished for being a 'dissident'. I'm not supportive of the Bush administration, and I am not quiet about it. The dream took place on August 19, and today some of that symbolism looks like something much bigger to me.

Confederate = south
Garbage containers = people being thrown away?
Autumn alert = the time of year now

I'm feeling that maybe this is a prophetic dream of sorts, and I will be very freaked out if any of the New Orleans rescue operations or anything related to that disaster happen to be called anything to do with the word Autumn.

What do you all think? I'm not the type of person who has dreams like this, much less thinks I have any ability to predict anything. But, now, looking back, the feeling of dread I had seems justified.

I've begun to consider that the situation in New Orleans is so out of control now that those people may end up being forcibly detained soon.

I'm uneasy about this, and wanted to share to get some opinions.

Thanks for listening,
AmethystWolf

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
you never know Amethyst...it might have well been a prophetic dream, no one but you can judge that.

Years and years ago, I started having reoccurring dreams, i'd call them nightmares in which I dream of a major hurricane hitting where I live (Florida) and basically wiping everything out. In this dream, I come out of my house and the beach/waterline which was about 20 miles away before the hurricane hit is now basically in my backyard. Helicopters arrive and I am being rescued, it's only when I'm in the helicopter do I realize i haven't looked for my family and when I turn to look is when I wake up.

This dream has happened numerous times always the same way, I've even documented it here somewhere when I first became a member. was it a prophetic dream of New Orleans or is there still a massive hurricane headed to Florida...I don't know..but it scares me. I haven't had this dream in at least 3 months, probably due to me becoming an insomniac a few weeks ago, but I know how you feel and honestly I have no answers except to share with you what I believe is a similar experience.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I think your dream may be on the new Orleans matter. Itall makes sense. I had a dream which is posted under Is America in trouble? I thought we were going to get attacked by Iraq or some other country. But I knew it was New Orleans I saw, when I watched the news the other day and saw everything I saw in the dream. I feel better, but I feel bad.

join