It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Know of author

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
About 2 years ago i came across a website www.alienwar.com (don't bother trying to go, its gone) and became very interested. At first this man Miller (forgot his first name) seemed like the usual fraud that saw and entered a u.f.o and is now persued by men in dark suits. He claims that when he was on this ship for 2 weeks, the aliens showed him how their technology worked, how to use their language, and their plans involving earth. He then published a book when he got back. Unfortunately the books were removed from the shelf in less than a week by the feds. This sounds like the usual case that leads to no evidence, but he produced evidence. On his website he gave an in depth description of how to construct a u.f.o. From what i remember it made perfect sense to me. He said this to the u.s. airforce so they could get some new ideas. The airforce sent back a reply stating that his ideas were "too advanced" for their technology today. He was selling his books online through the website. Any info on this guy if he was the real deal or a fraud? I used a search and nothing look close to it. Hopefully when i get back home i cann find some of the u.f.o blueprints i printed up long ago, but the ironic part is i can't get back home for another few days due to the fact that i live in a suburb of New Orleans. Any update on this guy would be great.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I remember seeing the site a while back, but I can't remember the name offhand...I'll see what I can find though, time permitting...

Good luck with the storm situation...man, we feel for you guys...

EDIT: This may be your guy...David Hamel

www.world-famous.com...

(actually, isn't what you're looking for, but an eerily similar story....)

[edit on 2-9-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Good use of tools...it was Miller (author), but Sam Harrison is the alleged contactee....

web.archive.org...://www.alienwar.com/ (most recent link there, and has the info). Good find anorwegianguy1972....

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Thanks ive been searching all over for that guy, i wonder if the book is still for sale.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by scientia

His name is Sam Harrison I was in contact with him years ago.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I have the first 63 pages of the text on how a flying saucer works, but the website was removed before I could get the rest. Does anyone have the rest of it?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Sam Harrison was my grandfather. Sadly he passed away a few years ago. The book he wrote was called "The Krone Chronicles" and it is still available through Amazon. It was published back in the early 80's and I can remember him sitting in his office typing away during family get togethers. He was a unique individual that always seemed to be 2 steps ahead of everybody...

The letter that you speak of regarding the Air Force stating his ideas as too advanced is true. The IQ statement is also true.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by lorddrache

His name is Sam Harrison I was in contact with him years ago.

And........?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I know the sam your talking about, they use to rent our house in san diego, until they moved to maine. I have copies of the book The Krone Chronicles in pdf format. I also have the workbook Anatomy of a Unifed Flying Field Object, which explains in detail the propulsion system of the krone's. It's based on rotational dynamics of a magnetic field. I have an autographed copy of both books. I'm sad to hear that "sam" passed away.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by VanTalen I have copies of the book The Krone Chronicles in pdf format.

So ummmm.... share?

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Hello, I am Sam's grandson, Edward. I have uncovered a box of about 100 of the original published books from 1981 and I have reopened www.alienwar.com... as well as www.thekronechronicles.com... respectively. I would appreciate anyone with interest to buy a copy from the website -- to support my Grandfather's work. In turn, I will be using these funds to republish his book for a 30th anniversary edition in 2011 (also an Amazon Kindle digital release for discounted price) and keep the website functional. I would also ask anyone with a PDF copy of his work to be kept for private use, without unauthorized distribution.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I'm really interested in reading the Krone Chronicles. Is someone going to post the link to the PDF format? That would be much appreciated.

Also the title of this thread should be changed, imo, kinda misleading

top topics

join