It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just wondering....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Could all this planet x talk with nancy and her zetas really be desensitizing us for when the asteroid comes? 2014 is an amazingly close date to the end of the Mayan calander. Perhaps they were off a couple of years. Who knows.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 07:45 AM
link   
... or the asteroid's projected arrival date is a couple years off.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 07:52 AM
link   
i think there may be some truth about these things,but it is more just wishful thinking,mankind wishing to be freed from his material world,to return to where he belongs,without having to take his own life or wait for death to come some other way...

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 11:04 AM
link   

... or the asteroid's projected arrival date is a couple years off.

Woo! that's food for thought, hehe....

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The government said earlier this year they wouldn't warn us of such a thing. Who bets this topic is forgotten quick, and never gets brought back up again by the media?

This could just be throwing us off, a huge celestial body might being moving in very very soon.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 11:42 AM
link   
my bad i justed posted a question about this similar topic. ne ways, yes the truth is the truth, what you make it. supposedly after 2012 some will percieve things in the 4th and others wont. not to commit blastphemy butan asteroid after kinda sounds like rapture or sumthin like that.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 04:07 PM
link   

i think there may be some truth about these things,but it is more just wishful thinking,mankind wishing to be freed from his material world,to return to where he belongs,without having to take his own life or wait for death to come some other way...

Yup. Being killed by an asteroid instantaneously beats getting nuked or starving to death from environmental collapse.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Interesting point. I'm personally planning on going in the rapture, or if not, dying while fighting the antichrist. It sounds cheesy, i know. But I'd like to think of myself as being a bit better than sitting on my hands when the time comes. That's just me, though.

top topics

join