It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animal mutilation by Aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I've got no other reason to post this other than let you all have a look at this illustration

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Well to really make this a thread fitting for this forum, I'm afraid we really do need more . The source of this image would be a good start and your comments on it.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The Illustration was drawn by me for the (Now defunct) UK UFO Magazine.
It was never used in the mag and I've been "sitting on it" for a number of years now.

I just thought that the UFO community on this forum might like it.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I did wonder if that was the case. Thanks for sharing this with us, you are obviously a talented artist. As the thread has been made for the purpose of showing your artwork to us, I think that perhaps it could be moved over to the member art forum shortly.
though if your interest is in this subject , perhaps you would be interested in checking out some of these results for animal mutilation and adding to one of them with your thoughts on the subject with your illustration included in your post.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Thanks Pantha...I've been visiting this site for quite some time now and I never knew there was an "Art Forum"...I don't mind at all if you want to move it there..
The only reason I put it here was to let like minded people have a look at it.

Thanks for the info.

top topics

join