It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Weapons Are Real, Who Says? Congress...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I don't think Congress would mention them specificly in this bill if they didn't exsist and they had some knowlege of it in god knows what committee. Makes you wonder...

Space Preservation Act of 2001 (Introduced in House)
HR 2977 IH
1) The term `space' means all space extending upward from an altitude greater than 60 kilometers above the surface of the earth and any celestial body in such space.

(2)(A) The terms `weapon' and `weapons system' mean a device capable of any of the following:

(i) Damaging or destroying an object (whether in outer space, in the atmosphere, or on earth) by--

(I) firing one or more projectiles to collide with that object;

(II) detonating one or more explosive devices in close proximity to that object;

(III) directing a source of energy (including molecular or atomic energy, subatomic particle beams, electromagnetic radiation, plasma, or extremely low frequency (ELF) or ultra low frequency (ULF) energy radiation) against that object; or

(IV) any other unacknowledged or as yet undeveloped means.

(ii) Inflicting death or injury on, or damaging or destroying, a person (or the biological life, bodily health, mental health, or physical and economic well-being of a person)--

(I) through the use of any of the means described in clause (i) or subparagraph (B);

(II) through the use of land-based, sea-based, or space-based systems using radiation, electromagnetic, psychotronic, sonic, laser, or other energies directed at individual persons or targeted populations for the purpose of information war, mood management, or mind control of such persons or populations; or

(III) by expelling chemical or biological agents in the vicinity of a person.

(B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--

(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;

(ii) chemtrails;

(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;

(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;

(v) laser weapons systems;

(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and

(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.

(C) The term `exotic weapons systems' includes weapons designed to damage space or natural ecosystems (such as the ionosphere and upper atmosphere) or climate, weather, and tectonic systems with the purpose of inducing damage or destruction upon a target population or region on earth or in space.

Anybody else remember last year when they went on and on and on about what if a big storm hit New orleans? Anybody else find this to be an amazing cooincidence that the first major storm of the year heads right to it? I remember reading an interview with some high up in NOAA last year also who said something about hurricanes were "like Steering a Basketball with a drinking straw." but I couldn't find the interview anywhere to post it here.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 06:30 AM
link   
But first major storm of this years hurricane season was Dennis and hit right on my home. I honestly had the eye "clear sky in the midst of the peak of the storm) was right over my house. It was right over my house and town of Milton, N of Pensacola, FL. Then, I thought that was a bad storm and now I know it was nothing when you compare it to Katrina that leveled many houses across AL, LA, and MI.

*ADD* But thats crazy info! Congress basically admits that weather wars may be happening? Who do we blame if this storm was created by another country?

[edit on 2-9-2005 by SpilledBeans]

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Anybody with a basic knowlege of RF and EMF can understand the principles involved here.... Whatever happened to NASA being publicly owned? But yes, weather control technology is being funded, more to the point of this post.

www.wired.com...
NASA Funds Sci-Fi Technology
With his award, Hoffman tweaked a weather-prediction program to show that moving a hurricane was possible -- at least in theory. Here's how: You need a ring of satellites in orbit, channeling the sun's energy, stretching around the Earth. The machines would beam power to the planet, using microwaves. But, tuned to 183 GHz, they could also heat up small regions of the atmosphere by a degree or two. Those small changes could have enormous impact, Hoffman's simulation showed. A deadly hurricane, headed for the Hawaiian island of Kauai, drifted off into the Pacific, harmlessly.

A little fringe-ish of a site but interesting none-the-less...
www.weatherwars.info...

[edit on 2-9-2005 by twitchy]

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Slight problem with using microwaves at certain frequencies directed at certain area's. Someone would notice, most likely an Astronomer observing the microwave spectrum. How much energy would it require? Quite allot, allthough if you have the right amount it would be possible and very effective. Why do people persist in concocting silly theories to cover up man's ecological blunderings?
It's a Conspiracy I tell ya! Doing an operation like this say on the other side of the world where there is a lack of monitoring equipment. Very definate maybe. In North America? Most likely not.

This may come across as fear-mongering but I don't care, I just have to come out with it. What if global warming makes it possible for Category 6 Hurricanes to form and hit landfall? That is a magnitude of order more powerfull the a Cat 5(I think).

Oh yeah twitchy the US Military Generals fund anything that sounds like it has military potential, regardless of the current accepted limits of technology. Generals are not Engineers or Scientists and neither are the guys who authorize the funding on some Sub-Comitee or some such.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   
This kind of technology is like handing a two year old a loaded handgun, at least in the old days if you just had to go killing people you actually had to get a sharp stick or a honed piece of metal and go and do the evil deed yourself with as many people as you could sucker into a cause. Now you push a button, turn some knobs maybe and millions suffer the spoils. Mankind is a twisted piece of work sometimes.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   
the text of the 1st DRAFT of HR 2977 is most certainly NOT proof of anything being real

any congress critter can write a proposal for a bill - and thats exactly what you are looking at

what the individual responsible for this draft was thinking at the time , i dont know - but the first commitee that reviews this will as " what the heck is a chem trail " and other such questions

and thius HR 2977 will die the death it deserves

YRS - APE

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Weather manipulation is as simple a matter of changing, or steering high and low air pressure reigons. The technology to do this is as old and indeed related to Radio. I don't think NASA dumps billions into a Science Fictional Idea, then by some cooincidence around the same time Congress starts writing up legislation that is specific enough to mention Weather Manipulation. It's not science fiction anymore, I'm afraid it's become another great example of a potentially wonderful technology falling into the wrong hands.

df1

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sardion2000
Doing an operation like this say on the other side of the world where there is a lack of monitoring equipment. Very definate maybe. In North America? Most likely not.

North America would likely suffer some consquences of such operations conducted on the other side of the planet. It is all part of the same system.

Generals are not Engineers or Scientists and neither are the guys who authorize the funding on some Sub-Comitee or some such.

The generals and military officers that manage the development of weapons systems are in fact engineers and scientists. The military does not put a general that commands infantry in charge of weather modification projects.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
And if you still doubt it, look at the letter of the law here...

(III) directing a source of energy (including molecular or atomic energy, subatomic particle beams, electromagnetic radiation, plasma, or extremely low frequency (ELF) or ultra low frequency (ULF) energy radiation) against that object; or

(IV) any other unacknowledged or as yet undeveloped means.

That means that section 3 there refers to something which apparently has been acknowleged or developed eh?
Creepier still...

mood management, or mind control of such persons or populations

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Does this mean people will not laugh as much when HAARP is mentioned. Perhaps not at all, if congress said, it must be true...

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
From 1993, twitchy:

Prohibiting Military Weather Modification. Hearings before the Subcommittee on Oceans and International Environment, Senate Foreign Relations Committee, July 26-27, 1972, iv, 162 pp.
Y 4.F 76/2:W 37/2

Weather Modification. Hearings before the Subcommittee on Oceans and International Environment, Senate Foreign Relations Committee, January 25 and March 20, 1974. iv, 123 pp. Detailed discussion of military weather modification in Indochina. The text has been placed on-line in the Virtual Vietnam Archive of the Vietnam Project at Texas Tech University, in three parts: pp. i-iv, 1-39, pp. 40-82, pp. 83-123.

Environmental Modification Treaty. Hearing of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, October 3, 1978. iii, 127 pp. pp. 101-120 are a declassified transcript of a 1974 hearing on military rainmaking in the Vietnam War, with numerous maps defining the areas subject to rainmaking during particular periods.
Y 4.F 76/2:En 8/2

A few private sector publications on military weather modification can be found under Technology and Weapons.

Weather Warfare

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   

1974 hearing on military rainmaking

Wasn't that just cloud seeding with questionable chemicals though?

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Yes.
Is not rainmaking considered a weather weapon?
It does say "military use".
Think about it.
Rain causes flooding, etc.
Definately reads as a weather weapon usable to me, especially when your talking seeding in conjunction with further manipulation(s).

seekerof

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I`ve read threads here that FEMA would take over in the US in crisis situation`s,i`ve also heard of HARP before,only if and when the NWO comes into force would anybody really be able to say that Katrina was manufactured as a training run for the implementation of FEMA large scale take over, with these facts coming to the light of day could anyone totally rule them out as a possibility.Anyway nice threads Twitchy.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   
sounds like the birth of the Imperial United States of North America

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I hate to repeat things, so sorry if I am.

www.defenselink.mil...

Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.

A bill submitted to Congress (asking them to stop it) mentions human experimentation. (electromagnetic and psychotronic refers to spying)

www.fas.org...

(II) through the use of land-based, sea-based, or space-based systems using radiation, electromagnetic, psychotronic, sonic, laser, or other energies directed at individual persons or targeted populations for the purpose of information war, mood management, or mind control of such persons or populations; or

(III) by expelling chemical or biological agents in the vicinity of a person.

(B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--

(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;

(ii) chemtrails;

(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;

(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;

(v) laser weapons systems;

(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and

(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.

(vii)= eg. weather manipulation

(or) from the canadians

www.canadianactionparty.ca...

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I heard some rumors about the experiment Russia made on a chinese ship ,involving generating huge electro-magnetic fields that might be responsible for the storms in Mexico and the US...If that rummor would have some truth in it ,that could lead to "weather weapons" in a short perion of time (remember Russia's nuclear weapons development program after WWII and how fast that reached it's goals ,in comparison to the US of course..)

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 04:15 AM
link   
thats only cause the Russian's had spy's to get hold of UK nuclear secrets and USA secrets, if it wasn't for that they would be well behind the WEST in nuke technology.

[edit on 26-9-2005 by blobby]

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Not just congress, the U.N. and a former Sec. of Defense too.

Originally posted by sardion2000
It's a Conspiracy I tell ya! Doing an operation like this say on the other side of the world where there is a lack of monitoring equipment.

Yeah but the UN banned that.

The UN banned use on "any other State Party" but says nothing about use on your own country.

www.opcw.org...

Convention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques

"ARTICLE I

1. Each State Party to this Convention undertakes not to engage in military or any other hostile use of environmental modification techniques having widespread, long-lasting or severe effects as the means of destruction, damage or injury to any other State Party."

"ARTICLE II

As used in article 1, the term "environmental modification techniques" refers to any technique for changing - through the deliberate manipulation of natural processes--the dynamics, composition or structure of the Earth, including its biota, lithosphere, hydrosphere and atmosphere, or of outer space."

"ARTICLE III

1. The provisions of this Convention shall not hinder the use of environmental modification techniques for peaceful purposes and shall be without prejudice to the generally recognized principles and applicable rules of international law concerning such use."

So in other words.

You can use it peacefully across the board but you can't use it with intent to harm other countries.

Note, I'm not saying Katrina and Rita were, or were not, "engineered" but this should answer your comment.

Then, there are the comments made by Sec. of Defense Willian Cohen in '97 regarding terrorists.

"Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves."

"So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations. It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our efforts, and that's why this is so important."

As a sidenote, our gov. has a nice long history of not publically acknowledging technologies that they do not already controll and/or posess.

[edit on 26/9/05 by redmage]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

i36.tinypic.com...

Observations – Of the June 3rd radar slides around 10-11pm
- Lines of precipitation that are temporary lasting around 10 minutes
- The objects that create the lines travel on average, 120 miles in the 10 minutes that they are visible, about 720 mph. It can be inferred that the lines most likely come from airplanes, due to the average speed at which they travel.
- Wave patterns emanate from unknown sources above Oklahoma and Ohio, The longitudinal waves are causing varying degrees of precipitation in a highly organized fashion.
- stationary and un-stationary polygonal areas with significantly less precipitation throughout the storm systems.
-Wide spread radar anomaly that sweeps East to West that seems to amplify precipitation area across the map
-Radial ‘pond ripple’ type waves also above Oklahoma, that appear to push the storm cell along.

Hypothesis- The above observations may be related to technologies that the general public is not informed of, by an unknown entity.

Analysis- Who has the money, resources, and information to perpetuate these types anomalies, and without most of us knowing, and without asking?

top topics

join