It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Civil War Starting?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Could this disaster be the start of the civil war?

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 06:32 AM
link   
wow what a great post.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
No, this is the start of a humanitarian disaster due in part to the lack of planning by relevant authorities and magnified by a small minority of gun totting morons who've been living on a steady diet of MTV RnB 'gangsta rap' and 'Pimp my Ride'.

These people are sold on their own mindless *Profanity* of getting what they can get, when they can get it, and not giving a damn about the consequences of their actions nor how it affects the community at large.

This is 'ghetto capitalism' in all its glory.

Mod Edit: Edited Profanity

[edit on 9/2/05 by FredT]

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I strongly doubt that this is the start of a civil war. So before Titor supporters jump all over this, I'll just ask; "How does this cause civil war throughout the country?"

Although it's mostly anarchy down in New Orleans it won't spread to the rest of the country. I saw on the news this morning that the FEMA director said there would be thousands of troops in New Orleans by Sunday. The anarchy won't last longer than Wednesday of next week by my guess.

No civil war, no cigar.

But I'll agree with Zugwang that this is being magnified by a bunch of twats who're obessesed with stealing things like televisions that they can't even use. But I'm quite certain that the military deployment that'll be there by Sunday will definatly bring order to the streets.

new topics

top topics

join