It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone made the link yet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Between the current events in New Orleans and John Titor's predictions?

Personally I thought the Totir thing was just a load of old cobblers, but this has made me see it all in a different light.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I agree. wait till the gas lines apear and people can not get gas and the idiots in charge will be on vacation. this is not good

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monkfish
Personally I thought the Totir thing was just a load of old cobblers, but this has made me see it all in a different light.

John Titor said that there'd be waco like incidents every month of 2004, or sometimes 2005. We've had none since 2004. New orleans might have some waco like attributes, what with people shooting at helicopters. However, titor was talking about the militias in the countryside, specifically not the people living in cities, who completely acquiese to the "Federal Empire". Titor is completely bogus, the story is almost entirely lifted from a fictional book, with the addition of time travel.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I read up a bit on John Titor...and one thing that stuck out in my mind was, in a nutshell, the "multiverse" theory (all possibilities do happen). The thing about "it might not happen in this timeline" set off my BS detector. What a cop-out.

And from a Biblical standpoint he's a huge hoax. If you read up on Bible prophecy and compare it to what Titor says goes on in 2036, you'll know he's a fraud.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The fact that this man is even mentioned anymore is beyond me. I am sure most, like me, would LOVE the idea of someone traveling back from our future. It gives us hope of time travel. It gives us hope that we are still around in the future. We would love this. if it were true. However, so many predictions have NOT come true that it is apparent that this man is a fraud. You can only lean on the crutch "different time lines so things will be different" so long before you should be called out for what you are.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
His prophecies are way too incorect for me to really believe him. Besides he mentioned that there would be a 2-3% difference in each universe. Well, gosh, wouldn't things be really different this universe hop? 2-3% is a big difference in things like the universe.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lifeadventurer
His prophecies are way too incorect for me to really believe him. Besides he mentioned that there would be a 2-3% difference in each universe. Well, gosh, wouldn't things be really different this universe hop? 2-3% is a big difference in things like the universe.

Yeah, it's like this guy says he's from the future, says what MIGHT happen, and oh, by the way, it might not happen but it could....

Yeah right pal! I could say something might or might not happen, and I don't have to be a prophet or time-travel to do so!

new topics

top topics

join