It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reintroducing myself

page: 1

join
share:
RJC

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I was a member here once, known as "ky wildcat", but lost my password, so here I am again with a new moniker. Unfortunately hurricane Katrina brought me here, as I was shocked at how a hurricane can go from a cat 3 to a cat 5 in less then 12 hours.

My name is Richard, I live in Louisville, ky....I am interested in most of what is discussed here. Been a fan of Coast to Coast AM since 1997. I will ask alot of questions.... please forgive me if I ask a dumb question. And I'm not a huge fan of skeptics, as they think everything has a simple explanation, but none of this stuff is simple.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Welcome back, I hope.

Don't get lost while refamiliarizing with the site. If your up to it, drop into BTS and post a photo of yourself, if your not too shy or have NWO goolies tracking you down.

RJC

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Welcome back, I hope.

Don't get lost while refamiliarizing with the site. If your up to it, drop into BTS and post a photo of yourself, if your not too shy or have NWO goolies tracking you down.

I don't think that I will get lost(at least I hope not)
. And as far as a pic is concerned, I may well do that in the future, thanks for the (re)welcome.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Well, the circumstances we not the greatest, but I'm glad you found your way back

I don't know how long you've been away, but there'sbeen plenty of changes around here.

Here
is a hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have about stuff on ATS

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me, or any other staff member. After you have made 20 posts, you can u2u with all members.

Also, for avatar info, here are kinglizard's avatar instructions and a reminder to all ATS members.

Also, here's a great link to help you organize your favorite forums. It will also keep threads you post in as favorites: www.abovetopsecret.com...
This link is also up at the top as myATS

And, don't forget to check out PTS and BTS. You can log in to these other two forums with your ATS login information.

Have a good time here

And,
Welcome back to ATS

top topics

join