It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final NWO achievement: Overt, or covert?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   
If the NWO exists right now, everything they do is covert. Supposedly these are the richest most powerful people in the world, and no one even knows about what they do.

Right now, they can do ANYTHING they want to all day long. They can eat babies for breakfast, play 2 rounds of golf everyday, and even transport themselves to the lower 4th dimension in David Icke's mind.

So - why bother taking over the world in a huge, militaristic overt fashion, when they really in theory already rule the world and control everything?

If they stay covert, and someone is running around saying they exist, everyone thinks that he is an idiot. However, once they've taken over with a military coup and someone is running around blowing a whistle, then people would have an easier time seeing it.

Of course, people will rebut saying that they will brainwash us beforehand, or that they already have. And of course, if I say that I'm not brainwashed, people will say that I say I'm not brainwashed because I already am brainwashed. An endless cycle.

My point is, that if there is an NWO that already owns everything, and if any claim to their existence is pretty much guaranteed to be dismissed, then why the heck bother enslave mankind? Aren't we already slaves if they own everything? They have enough money that they don't even have to wipe their own behinds after taking a dump; they don't need slaves.

[edit on 2-9-2005 by trinitrotoluene]

[edit on 2-9-2005 by trinitrotoluene]

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 12:59 AM
link   
they are competing among themselves for more. but they dont own the world, the own collective parts of the world and they want to mold it all together without the full consent of the public. all the actions they do arent exactly covert, its just that they go unnoticed or uncared about.

part of the methodology they use to do this is partisan politics and confusing issues beyond the point that the average person will understand or try to understand.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by trinitrotoluene
If the NWO exists right now, everything they do is covert. Supposedly these are the richest most powerful people in the world, and no one even knows about what they do.

Most people don't know,not "no one". Very important distinction.

Right now, they can do ANYTHING they want to all day long. They can eat babies for breakfast, play 2 rounds of golf everyday, and even transport themselves to the lower 4th dimension in David Icke's mind.

So - why bother taking over the world in a huge, militaristic overt fashion, when they really in theory already rule the world and control everything?

Don't know. I'm still wondering where people who claim the NWO doesn't exist get the idea that this is how it will done. There's no way you can control billions of people by force. But then,most people I've seen who claim this usually haven't done much research into it to begin with,so...

If they stay covert, and someone is running around saying they exist, everyone thinks that he is an idiot.

Not everyone. Conspiracy history(not to be confused with conspiracy theory) is fairly consistent that I've seen. The initial "theorists" are dismissed or if they're really on to something,rediculed and/or attacked. But after time and greater access to information and disclosure to the public at large,more and more comes to light and the "theory" originally presented gets confirmed. And while many people blindly believe what they're told by the government and institutions controlled thereby,not everyone does. And historically the number of the latter tends to grow instead of vice versa.

I would bet that today,with all we know of past transgressions,that the dismissal of conspiracy theories is much less common now than before. I would imagine that in the 1950s it would be unthinkable to the general populace to entertain that the government would start a war for ulterior motives. But today that view is fairly common if not the dominant view held by most Americans.

However, once they've taken over with a military coup and someone is running around blowing a whistle, then people would have an easier time seeing it.

Which is why that wouldn't be done that way. Since this is apparently your understanding of the NWO theory,could you tell me where you got this from?

My point is, that if there is an NWO that already owns everything, and if any claim to their existence is pretty much guaranteed to be dismissed, then why the heck bother enslave mankind?

I think you're overestimating the ignorance of the world's population. The Illuminati is not exactly unheard of. Political leaders have spoken for all to hear about the existence of an invisible authority and many citizens have encountered marks of it firsthand,so it's not as universally dismissed or theoretical as some would believe. In time,more and more people will become cognizant of it if it was orchestrated the same way unchanged. Like most conspiracies,eventually it will be uncovered to a larger and larger amount of people so measures will have to be taken to account for this eventuality. It's a safe bet that an "elite" group of superpowerful men have the intelligence to figure this out after X number of years of seeing it happen before.

Aren't we already slaves if they own everything? They have enough money that they don't even have to wipe their own behinds after taking a dump; they don't need slaves.

I personally don't think need has anything to do with it,but others have their beliefs as to why this is done. Theorized reasons range from extraterrestrial design to occultism to simple power addiction. All people who recognize a behind-the-scenes manipulation don't all subscribe to the same exact belief so you'll get different answers. As with most things that are concertedly kept secret and hidden many different speculations will be made about it.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
So pretty much, it's best to sum up that there is more than one plausible theory of how the NWO wants things to proceed until they... until they have achieved whatever one may call "victory."

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   
There are lots of variations. Given the number of parties involved odds are that there is no one totally universal goal.

new topics

top topics

join