It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explanations to crop circles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   
This topic is mostly ignored today because of the many hoaxers that have openly admitted to making many of these and calling it an "art." Well there are still some unexplained elements to some crop circles out there today which may prove some as authentic. I'd like to put these in the open to have them reviewed. That having been said, let's get started.

Alright the first thing i'd like to put out in the open is that extravagent circles such as this:

ARE HOAXED. The more complex, the more vivid human mind that made it. They would probably add signatures if there was no risk of arrest for destruction of property.

Instead we shall look at the more basic, less eye-catching crop circles

that usually only consist of one or two solid, unconnected circles. These are the most interesting because they have the unexplained characteristics. Some of the characteristics are: electromagnetic spikes that drain betteries and malfunction compasses, birds refusing to fly over them/ dogs violently reacting while in them, bright orbs seen around the area, men having spontaneous erections when entering the circles (very odd but has been reported many times), and the joints of the crop stalks having exploded from the inside as if put in a microwave (indicates that they fell and were not knocke down by tools).

Those were facts, here are my opinions which you are free to criticize or agree with.

I will group these characteristics accordingly.
1. Electromagnetics and microwaved stalks- A popular belief about the architecture/ propulsion of u.f.o's is that they are run on electromagnetic waves of some sort. I myself have read on the deceased www.alienwar.com that, in order to travel safely at lightspeed, a form of a giant van DeGraff generator to use ions to repel any type of obstacle in the way (please elaborate if you have any more knowledge relative to that). Therefore, it is possible the electromagnetic feild from a landing saucer might have left remenats in the affected area and the "DeGraff generator" caused the joint of the stalks to explode and fall over. Possibly the craft spins, which would be a reason for the stalks falling perfectly clockwise/ counterclockwise.

2. male arousals- no clue, open for ideas

3. Animal behavior- the only other occurance that i have heard of involving this is in the oregon vortex which also has odd electromagnetic activity. Maybe that has something to do with it.

4. Strange orbs seen in post-creation videos of the circles- Might simply be errors in the video feeds due to e.m.p. Although these have been seen by the naked eye by bypassers or landowners. any thoughts on this would be appreciated.

5. possibly, just possibly, its...

NWO!!!!!! (just kidding, i believe that has nothing to do with them, if it even exists)

My final conclusion is that genuine crop circles are simple after affects of where u.f.o's have landed, somewhat like tire tracks in the mud.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   
sorry if this is a little too closely related to the crop circles 2005 post. just saw it after i posted.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 03:49 AM
link   
crop circles??

There are a number of theories circulating about the crop circles and their origins. Here are just a few possible explanations.

quote:
One opinion which seems to keep rising to the surface is that there has to be a "ground component" to this whole phenomena. A number of facts support this idea. The stalks are bent at 90 degrees at a consistent distance with respect to the topsoil (1 inch is typical). The CC sites are located on ley-lines and points connecting other geographic features (i.e., roads, sacred sites, farmer's plough marks, etc). One researcher has reported that there is a 90% correlation with water from the ground....and the beginning of the plant stem is arguably the locale for the highest density of flowing H2O throughout the plant. Anyone who wishes to pay respects to Gaia as the mother of this whole invention may also do so at this juncture....there is ample room for telluric forces and gravity effects. (The stalks do fall downward, after all is said and done!)

www.stonehenge-avebury.net...

That is a more common theory of the miraculous circles

quote:
Basically, Alfven waves are ripples or propagating waves on top of plasma-vortex structures. The vortex structures themselves form spontaneously within a plasma from shear flows and instabilities. Once formed, however, they can propagate waves in various modes, as well as deliver momentum across large distances. How does this relate to crop circles? A plasma-vortex structure such as a toroid, or a moving spiral, can explain the gentle "groomed" appearance of the plant stalks after a formation has occurred. The stalks show no mechanical chafing or damage, which would be the case if struck by a sudden whirlwind or tornado. I believe that Alfven waves create the final "push" which pulsates along the axes of vortex structures. How these are generated, and where they begin is still quite an intriguing mystery.

www.think-aboutit.com...

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying it is not a good answer but I don't entirely believe in the validity of this theory.

quote:
Furthermore, Dr. Levengood performed an analysis of seed embryos from the glumes (husks) of the plant heads. In 40% of the glumes he found seed deformation of some kind as compared with the controls. "Most of these deformations can be explained by premature dehydration of the seeds," according to Dr. Levengood. However, a large fraction of these glumes showed "alterations" which he has assumed are genetic, but are rare conditions of "polyembryony" and arrested growth of the embryos without the next layer of endosperm. To study this condition further, he has proceeded to grow new generations of these affected seeds, and the results have been remarkable.

www.think-aboutit.com...

Not only are the seeds altered in some way the stalks suffer from, for lack of a better word "blowout" which means there was tremendous pressure within the stalk which caused the "blowout"

Some people have actually seen the circles being made, like this gentleman
quote:
An eye-witness case from South Wales was brought to the attention of researchers in 1991 following a letter to the Sunday Mirror. This was on farmland at Cilycwm, 6 km from Llandovery, Dyfed.
Mr William Cyril Williams wrote: "With reference to the corn circles mystery I actually witnessed one being made. I was standing in a cornfield one morning and saw a whirlwind touching the ground and forming a circle in the corn. It was just the strength of the wind in the whirlwind that formed the circle".
The event happened in the late 1940's when he worked on his father's farm, Penfedw Farm at Cilycwm. He was then in his twenties. The area is surrounded by hills on all sides, and circles had been seen there "frequently". On this occasion, a weekday in August, at about 10.30 to 11 in the morning [or circa 0930-10 GMT] Mr Williams had gone into the wheat field on harvesting day in advance of the cutting and binding machinery, and was crossing the middle of the field when he heard the buzzing noise of a whirlwind starting up only a few metres away. He then saw a spinning mass of air with dust in it, and, as he watched, in a matter of "only a couple of seconds or so the wheat fell down producing a shard-edged circle 3 to 4 metres in diameter". It looked just like the other crop circles he had seen before except that this one was completely flat-bottomed whereas some of the earlier ones had stalks standing at their centres like a conical pyramid. The vortex then died out rapidly, but during its brief lifetime (under 4 or 5 seconds) it remained at the same place.

www.stonehenge-avebury.net...

A few crop circles have been made by two men with boards and ropes as we have all seen done before just for s&g's But other more detailed ones remain unclaiimed and some people have even seen white orbs floating above the circles at different times of the day. Their are even a few lucky viewers who saw it while filming the circles and trying to decipher their origin. Not only are the circles complex in design but they also follow a fifth theorum So what do you think about the theories and/or your own?
Are aliens, crackheads with boards or mother nature the cause of these amazing works of art?

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Intersting theory. But explain how the ratio of unknown circles between Britain perhap's 5 -1 to North America small number. That's the part I cannot explain and even question regarding Britain's Crop Circles.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
good question about britan. Possibly there are more "artists" in the rural areas of britan than the rural areas of the U.S., or maybe like the most popular theory stobehenge and the other celtic monuments have more to do with british crop circles.

new topics

top topics

join