It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disney's Alien Encounters video.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I've searched high and low for a recording of Disney's Alien Encounters from New Tomorrowland program. Websites, ebay, file sharing apps, and used just about every search engine. Plenty of discussion is online of it, but no recording resource.

This program aired in 1995 in just a few cities at midnight. It was a very strange method of airing a promotional piece. Robert Urich was the narrator. While it didn't show anything new and was an advertisement for a theme park attraction, it treated the curiosity of UFOs and aliens as a real event that was actually happening. There may not have been a skeptical word used in it.

If anybody has a way to get a tape/DVD/whatever of this video, please point me in the right direction.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   
This???

us.imdb.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Correct. That's the show.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

link   

link   

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
You probably WILL NOT find it. Disney is one of the few companies on this earth that CAN keep it's media under wraps. Having worked for them for some time as well as my dad working for them for 25 years, it is safe to say you probably will not find this. Whenever something like that is leased to a station for broadcast they retain very tight reigns on it.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by heelstone

Disney Alien Encounter

Is this what you were looking for?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Disney Alien Encounter

Is this what you are looking for?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

Actually I have seen it. give me time and I will find the link again.. it is available in its entirety.

AH yes found it.. search function is your friend. There is an ATS thread about it
HERE

[edit on 27-6-2008 by NephraTari]

top topics

join