It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Blue Beam: MANUFACTURED RAPTURE!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
This is an extremely important read for anyone that believes the rapture is upon us. Please read this with an open mind and keep in mind that if the "rapture" does happen it will probably be because of this:

educate-yourself.org...

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Let me guess, the link talks about satellites that could project laser imagery in a pattern that appears to be God or Jesus coming from the heavens.

This has been talked about many times on quite a few threads.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Jeez! Why the heck can't conspiract theorists just sum up their thoughts in one or two paragraphs? Who wants to read about a world conspiracy if it's going to take you two weeks to get to the punchline? Man!

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Jeez! Why the heck can't conspiract theorists just sum up their thoughts in one or two paragraphs? Who wants to read about a world conspiracy if it's going to take you two weeks to get to the punchline? Man!

EDIT:
Cool, my message got posted twice. Don't know why!

[edit on 2-9-2005 by trinitrotoluene]

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   
its fully possible. the archeological digs are probably goign to be a favorite. they dont need a blue beam for that unless they are triggring earth quakes. after almost total media consolodation and the corruption of ivory tower academia it would be pretty easy to do something like this.

The antichrist in the bible could do mircales supernaturally. perhaps they are trying to simulate an antichrist....

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
This is an amazing subject and i do see it as a true possibility for the ever approaching future it is going to be a scary time when even the closest of your friends and family may fall prey to this hoax the implications of what may happen are very scary indeed sad to say but considering this article was published in 1994 it doesn't seem like we can have much more time left.

Thanks for the great post I will defiantly be spreading this article around.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
One last thing just on the subject of the Anti-Christ it is the perfect way to usher him in.
Dig a little deeper into Maitreya and you will find that some say he is already here and has already been doing miracles around the world.
In a sad sick way this truly is the perfect plan guess they only got one problem.God

top topics

join