It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stupid crimanals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
True story
I was working in a printing shop, that had just got a new full color copier. I came into work to find the police there, and the copier gone. About three month later the owner of the shop came into my area and tole me that the f.b.i just called and had caught the copier crooks. It seems that the crooks had been using the copier to make money. And were doing pretty good untill.........They ran out of toner. So what did they do? They called the manufacturer, where they proceded to give the meke,model, and serial number of the copier. As well as a physical address where to send the toner. When the feds showed up. Their was partially printed money all about. Open and shut case. So if you ever steal a copier.....go to staples to get the toner.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by only onus

First of all...I'm new here.

Secondly, it is spelled 'criminal'

Thirdly....modern copiers will NOT copy USD. Nor Euros, for that matter (don't ask me how I know this....) OK, I give, I give!!

Some years ago I 'copied' some Euro notes, to put into a 'fake' wallet....so when I travel overseas, in case I get mugged....it's something to throw at them, as a ruse. You can also copy some credit cards too....slide them in (black out the numbers, of course) and you have a very, very convincing 'wallet' to save yourself...and your cash and identity.

Then, run like hell!!!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Here's some stupid for you.

I work in a Photo Lab, and this woman came in with her camera. Some teenage girl stole this woman's work van and crashed it within 6 hours. The girl denied taking the van.

In 6 hours time, she managed to take all the decals off the van, sell/hand out/who knows what to 50K worth of equipment in the vehicle. Steal the woman's cash, credit, and business information, and was even using the woman's driver's license to buy alcohol (they were both red headed)

She also took a ton of pictures of herself with the woman's digital camera, making those "myspace" faces and sticking her tongue out. With time stamps and everything.

And she swears she didn't steal the vehicle. I was more than happy to help the woman print the photos to take to court with her.

You've got to wonder about some people.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
This video doesn't really fall under the category of stupid, he's just the worst criminal I've ever seen. It's like watching a movie. If you haven't seen this yet, this will be the funniest thing you've seen all week.

new topics

top topics

join