It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: London Suicide Bombers Al Qaeda Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
A video has been shown on the Arab news station Al Jazeera featuring London suicide bomber Mohammad Sidique Khan claiming responsibilty for the July 7th attacks.
In the terror video he blames the British people for the attacks of July 7th and it even features Al Qaeda's alleged second in command Ayman al Zawahri

www.sky.com
London suicide bomber Mohammad Sidique Khan has been seen in a terrorist video telling the British public they were to blame for the July 7 atrocity.

The father-of-one was shown in a film broadcast by Arab television channel al Jazeera.

In the footage al Qaeda made a direct claim to have been behind the bombings.

Delivering his message in a slow, calm tone and with a distinct Yorkshire accent, Khan warned: "Now you too will taste the reality of this situation."

BBC News

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I will try and find a copy of this video as it is an important piece of evidence. If it is accurate then it will prove that Al Qaeda have taken direct responsibility for the bombings, this is truely a sad and demanding time for us all.
Obviously, as some people will undoubtedly point this out, this video will have been made before the attacks. Though it would be useful to actually see and hear it, just in case there are any little 'slip ups'.

[edit on 1-9-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Well this just doesn't fit in line with the M-16 agents... Don't rule out the possibility that this could be a manufactured video by an intelligence agency.

I don't know about you but there are so many weird names that have been second in line in the al qaida group that I don't even know which one is really number 2.

first it's al zawari aba booboo, then it's mohammad siak asalari, and the list goes on..

Who really is number 2? Who's number 1? How far the list go? And is this group whos claiming to be Al Qaida their own little terrorism group claiming to be al qaida??

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   

truelies wrote
first it's al zawari aba booboo . . .

Do you have any idea how racist this makes you sound.

What, are you mocking them because they have funny names? Being all provincial and bigoted doesn't really help your argument.

Looks like you're on your way to becoming *gasp* An Ugly American

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I'm quite suprised that more people arn't interested in this, it's in the top two headlines on all the news channels today (in the UK anyway).

The video is also now available on the BBC site.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I've watched the video - in fact, I did once it was realised [within minutes of it first being played].

He doesn't say he did it on behalf of Al Qaeda but just praises them as Martyrs...it's a long stretch to link them together.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 06:12 AM
link   
If it wasnt Al-Quaida then how did they get hold of the tape before it was released?

This may not have been a direct Al-Quiada job but im willing to bet they had a hand in it.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Who says they did?

Oh yes, Al Jazeera...

Come on now, hard hard would it be for Al Jazeera to link two videos up - one after the other, as well as wait on Number 2 to video his own message. Resulting in the delay.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I'm suprised and a little disappointed my story hasn't been upgraded, especially considering this story was a main headline after the hurricane on all the British News channels.
I would have thought it would be quite significant for any theories on the July 7th bombings..

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
*bump*

Interesting this story wasn't upgraded. It seems to put some conspiracy theories to rest, or at least put a different angle on them.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
I'm suprised and a little disappointed my story hasn't been upgraded, especially considering this story was a main headline after the hurricane on all the British News channels.
I would have thought it would be quite significant for any theories on the July 7th bombings..

Actually i did not see this story, I would have voted yes for it if I had seen it.

We have confessions yet people still try to claim, these confessions are lies......

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Don't be so quick to dismiss conspiracy theories. Experts are saying it was made in London.

news.independent.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by nikelbee
Don't be so quick to dismiss conspiracy theories. Experts are saying it was made in London.

news.independent.co.uk...

Of course it is probable it was made in London....at least the part where Khan appears. They attacked London and these terrorists were living there for a while before the attacks....

How exactly does that corroborate that the film is fake?...

[edit on 3-9-2005 by Muaddib]

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I'm just waiting for certain people to come in and start claiming that he was an 'unwilling patsy' and thought he was in an exercise when he made this tape too.
I expect he made it to add 'authenticity' to the exercise...

[edit on 3-9-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Just found this item from a Yorkshire News Paper.
It gives a transcript of what was said in the video.
link

new topics

top topics

join