It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's begun, hasn't it?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Please forgive me if I'm posting something that's already been posted, but I've only just heard about this, and I had read a long time ago and I believe I said it here as well, that the NWO could use an event such as a natural disaster or a terrorist attack to declare martial law to subsequently flood the cities with natural guard troops to contain law and order and detain people under concentration camps organized by FEMA.

And what precipitates it is Hurricane by the name of Katrina, and 60,000 national guards troops are sent in because a few people are looting Wallmart - does that not sound like they are over compensating?

There have been hurricances and natural disasters before in US, but never has such an unprecedented response been mounted. Literally, an entire city is being evacuated over an incident that has just transpired. Sure, people are going to say that I, being the NWO conspiracy nut, is going to think this is sinister. But tell me, what else am I suppose to think.

What was the most surreal moment of the NWO was Prescott Bush, Bill Clinton and George Bush standing side by side briefing the nation.

Whatever is happening now is alarming.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Contrary to what some people probably think I do believe in the 'NWO' scenario. However I see it as more an accurate prediction of inevitable events rather than a plan as such.
For instance in the case of this event, it is easy to say that they use it as 'an excuse', but realistically what other options are there? No-one can say that it isn't required, just look at the way that people are behaving, sadly, I am sure we are not being shown a lot of their actions I believe.

SO I don;t know, I don't think it's a 'plan' as such, I just think it's going to happen and it's all of us that's making it.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
First Bush convinced the House to cut $20 million out of $37 million that was supposed to go to Louisiana's coastal restoration and flood control. Then, to add insult to injury, we read in The Times-Picayune that Bush is against giving coastal states up to $500 million a year out of royalties from oil and gas drilling off our coasts. Coastal states generate more than a quarter of the oil and gas consumed by the United States, but Bush opposes the Senate's plan to share that income.

Whats left to say?

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
the NWO could use an event such as a natural disaster or a terrorist attack to declare martial law to subsequently flood the cities with natural guard troops to contain law and order

The only people who can declare martial law are the president and governors of states. There is no other people, or group thereof, that could do such a thing. So why do you speak of the NWO as an actual organization of people that exists? It is no such thing.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I do kinda of get the creeps when I see daddy Bush, son Bush and Clinton all together in the same room and smiling. It makes me wonder just what is really going on. I have always thought that it would take a disaster on this scale to start the powers to be in taking over in a splippery way. We have seen history in the making this past week and I have a erie feeling that it is not going to stop here. They do have military troops headed for the region and it will not take much for the govt. to declare Martial law with this situation. If those nuts keep taking pot shots at the helie's and the enforcers of the law, I would look for it pretty soon. Just thought I'd throw it out.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Isn't it ironic how this incident coincides with a wave of civil unrest due to oil shortages and rising oil prices?

By the way, I have a question. In the CNN reporting I was watching of the New orleans disaster and the dispersed people, they were only showing black people, particularly black women with kids. Why is that?

[edit on 1-9-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
One thing that's been buzzing off my "martial law" alarm is this massive movement of refugees. There are literally hundreds of thousands of people being told they can't return home (or lack thereof) for upwards to a few months.

They're in the process of moving 25,000 people out of the superdome to the astrodome in Texas. It's already common news that these 25,000 people are becoming rigid and lawlessness is beginning. What's going to happen in say.. Houston, Texas, when/if these people begin a riot there? And whos to say there arent a few "agents" in that crowd to start an uprising.

You now have martial law inacted in "Bush Country"..

Theres a huge potential for people all over the country that are being displaced by this disaster to start trouble. It's like a ripple effect.. first looting in New Orleans, gun shots, people getting killed, raped.. complete lawlessness.. what will the ripples be?

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Isn't it ironic how this incident coincides with a wave of civil unrest due to oil shortages and rising oil prices?

By the way, I have a question. In the CNN reporting I was watching of the New orleans disaster and the dispersed people, they were only showing black people, particularly black women with kids. Why is that?

Have you ever been to New Orleans?? Do you know anything about the city your are asking about?

The majority of the population is african American. It is one of the largest majority black cities in the US. Here:

neworleans.areaconnect.com...

One race 478473 98.72%

White 135956 28.05%
Black or African American 325947 67.25%

North and East of the French Quarter, and into Algiers, it is probably closer to 99%. Everything east of St. Louis cemetery #1 is an African American neighborhood, if I remember right. That is where the flooding is the worst, and so those are the people who've been displaced. The suburbs, mostly euro/anglo/white, are further from the port, and thus on higher ground.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

the NWO could use an event such as a natural disaster or a terrorist attack to declare martial law to subsequently flood the cities with natural guard troops to contain law and order

The only people who can declare martial law are the president and governors of states. There is no other people, or group thereof, that could do such a thing. So why do you speak of the NWO as an actual organization of people that exists? It is no such thing.

True but they (the nwo) could force his hand, if they exist that is.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
At the risk of sounding, well, nuts, i'll go out on a limb here and state i beleive those levees were taken down on purpose.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Good question...As I was watching the CNN news, I thought I was the only thinking of the same thing...

---

Regardless, the States should have provide some kind of transportation system for those in need, after the warning and before the storm hit New Orleans...

[edit on 1-9-2005 by mwen]

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
At the risk of sounding, well, nuts, i'll go out on a limb here and state i beleive those levees were taken down on purpose.

(To bad there's not an acorn icon for me to select!)

Isn't the NWO all about "Big, Bad Corporations?"

So who do you suspect of busting the levee?

Big Oil, who've probably lost hundred's of millions in property damages alone?

Well, maybe it was those multinational insurance companies. Maybe they weren't happy to only lose half a trillion dollars in hurricane Andrew a decade ago.

Or maybe it was the banks. With Jillions of dollars in home and building loans that just defaulted.

Or it could've been the military. Yeah, that's it. Because not enough of their national guardsmen are being uprooted from civilian lives in order to do a thankless, dangerous job in Iraq. Yeah, maybe that's it.

Maybe it was the scientific establishment, eager to destroy the major research hospitals and pharmaceutical labs based in New Orleans, in which they've invested millions.

It could have been the Army Corps of Engineers, who can now be vilified for their poor design flaws and the way they "should have built it better."

Maybe it was the casket companies, hoping to make big money off of all the bodies of the dead. Except, of course that the bodies are washing out to sea, along with all the funeral homes and everything else that was once New Orleans.

Maybe it was the Cajuns, who were following Quebec's lead in trying to secede as a French speaking homeland; so they decided to start with a disease-and-garbage-filled lake that was formerly someone else's neighborhood.

On the other hand, maybe it was ELF, trying to decrease what they see as "the world's surplus population.

Or maybe you really ARE nuts, dj.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   
No, 'it' hasn't begun. Lets play an experiment. At what point in time after the failure of the NWO to appear will you admit that there is no NWO?

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   

First Bush convinced the House to cut $20 million out of $37 million that was supposed to go to Louisiana's coastal restoration and flood control.

Yeah, he cut the budget to FEMA, you know, that 'secret government' agency, 'the' NWO. Strange, he seems to have cut the funding in half for the shadow government-nwo a few years before a disaster that some are already saying that the nwo-shadow government planned. Hmm, methinkest me detecteth logical errors.

Then, to add insult to injury, we read in The Times-Picayune that Bush is against giving coastal states up to $500 million a year out of royalties from oil and gas drilling off our coasts.

Why the hell should states get royalties for doing nothing???

Coastal states generate more than a quarter of the oil and gas consumed by the United States,

Oil companies and investors produce all the oil and gas consumed in the united state.

i beleive those levees were taken down on purpose.

They were taken out by a Global Hawking guided missile. The debris confirms this.

[edit on 1-9-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I'm worried now. I just started preparing a bug-out bag and it is far from ready. I have a flash light with one of those red lenses, some batteries, and a survival hand book. If the NWO is real I hope that it will still take a while so that I can get more prepared. If this is the beggining and I'm caught still unprepared is there any tips on what to do?

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Draiden
I'm worried now. I just started preparing a bug-out bag and it is far from ready. I have a flash light with one of those red lenses, some batteries, and a survival hand book. If the NWO is real I hope that it will still take a while so that I can get more prepared. If this is the beggining and I'm caught still unprepared is there any tips on what to do?

Yeah do the opposite of what the people who went to the Super Dome did. Don't goto so called "safe shelters." Those do nothing but take you prisoner.

Here are 2 good ATS threads about preparedness.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also check out www.frugalsquirrels.com... . Check out the Survivalist's library and join their forums if you want to learn about preparedness. A lot of good info at that site.

I know what you mean about the feeling of worry. Got a bad feeling something bad will happen soon.

[edit on 1-9-2005 by UFObeliever]

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Draiden
I'm worried now.
... If this is the beggining and I'm caught still unprepared is there any tips on what to do?

Take a deep breath and relax as much as possible. If you are unable to fill your bug out bag, you can't exactly bug out. That being the case, unless you want to rationalize looting and thievery to acquire what you think you want or need, the next best thing to do is relax and be watchful.

Relaxed is a preservative state that allows you to operate more fully with whatever faculties you have. Watchful keeps someone from knuckle thumping you on the back of the head.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Well I've calmed myself down... Now what? Are there any everyday items that can be found around the average house that might come in handy? Or should I ditch the bugging-out idea and try to hold out at home?

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   

The distraction: airplanes, smoke, fire
The sure thing: controlled explosives

The distraction: hurricane
The sure thing: huge hole in a levee

I can see a pattern. As always dg I like the way you think.

Peace

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Why, thank you. I know it appears bizarre on the surface, but think about it.

I've been wrong before
lord only knows.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join