It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Memories of New Orleans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I was just there vacationing in June. I thought it was the best city I have ever been to. I was going to go back in March. It is so sad what happened to the people and the city. I created this post so people around the world could share memories of New Orleans in word or picture. Here are a few pictures of the great time I had. A memory of happier times!

God bless all the folks trying to survive!

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Forgot to add: My 2 best memories of the Crescent city. Both involve eating. Copelands had the best crab claws in garlic sauce. And there wasn't a better soft shelled crab than at the lakefront. The nightlife was simply the BEST!

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Food New Orleans....New Orleans Food

I unfortunately never made it to New Orleans before the recent turn of events, but many of my family members have been going there on vacation over the past couple years on multiple occasions...

The first place I think I would have wanted to go (And damnit, I still will)

The Commandor's Palace:

And what's a New Orleans "to much much much better times" thread without Mardi Gras...

I think it's fair to say that despite the intense misery and devistation there, the good times that HAVE BEEN spent in New Orleans and that WILL BE spent there far outweigh this present situation....

And there's perhaps a tiny portion of solice in knowing that....

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Nice pics!

They are like Ghosts of a previous reality.
I'm really bothered by the turn of events..

top topics

join