It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

experiment challenges OBEs & NDEs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2002 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Just saw this on this CNN News page => www.cnn.com... . They did an experiment that electrically stimulated part of the brain and were able to replicate the "visions" reported by some who have had OBEs or NDEs. Some long-time skeptics are now saying "see! we told you so!" while others are maintaining this doesn't prove that ALL OBEs & NDEs can be rationalized.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
So.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
'Page not found'

It does make sense that they found they can make OBE's and NDE's happen in the brain, after all that's where everything like that happens, in the brain.
It bugs me immensely when people say they died and went on a journey to heaven and then came back to tell about it.
Dummies I tell ya, if you came back, you NEVER DIED!
Some people just don't get it, dead is dead! Near death is NEAR death, and an NDE proves NOTHING about life after DEATH!

NOTHING!

I have experienced OBE's through meditation years ago, and through the use of a certain *cough* OTC drug which I consumed many times.
Conclusion, very freaky feeling leaving ones body, but did I really leave? I don't know, but it certainly felt like it at the time!

join