It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HMS Invincible sunk in 1982

page: 42
<< 39  40  41   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mojouk
Can everyone see know that 55s posts are starting to change now he seems not so certain of his facts ie phalanx could have been camoflauged he just doesnt seem soo sure now

he is always sure, the problem is he is not so good in english but if he could speak english like you, everyone would believe him.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

Originally posted by 55heroes
USA Sidewinders AA missiles version L
USA SAtellite information
USA Ascension Island
France training against Mirages for Harriers Pilots
France not giving 9 exocets and 9 Super Etendarts, that was payed.

Yes, withuot NATO Allied, UK can´t reusurpe Flaklands/Malvinas

Ascension isn't American you muppet. It is a UK dependancy. As for the Sidewinders, I'll think you'll find we were charged for them, as with every other weapons procurement.

The training is a given also, do you honestly expect NATO NOT to train with each other?

I'll think you'll find us training with the Yanks, Germans and French (as well as every other NATO ally) well before your little escapade in '82.

The Ascension is American, you are the muppet, take a map and see Ascension (UE)
Or need glasses?

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Popeye

ohh my god
Here say that the Vince go to refit the day after return, the 18/9/82

Served in Falklands 5 April to 17 September 1982.
Refit 18 September 1982 to February 1983. 2 20 mm Vulcan Phalanx Mk 15 CIWS guns and 2 20 mm GAM-B01 guns added.

Served in Falklands 5 April to 17 September 1982.
Refit 18 September 1982 to February 1983. 2 20 mm Vulcan Phalanx Mk 15 CIWS guns and 2 20 mm GAM-B01 guns added.

55 Heros shoots his own fanatasy down in flames

remember the picuture of R05 Invincible (no Phalanx) being relieved by R06 Illustrious (with phalanx) on 27th August 1982.

You first claimed it was publicity shoot from 1985, then after I told you of post-falkland re-fit you said the picture was from 1983 then Deccember 1982.

Well now you have proved that this photo can only have been taken on 27/28th August 1982 and Invincible never sank

As before that date Invincible and Illustrious had never been at sea together and Illustrious had her phalanx hastily fitted in May/June whilst Invincible was in the Falklands.

She then sailed with Phalanx on 2nd August (once Hermes harriers had re-formed into 820 squadron and embarked)

She relieved Invincible on 27th and Invinccible then left on 28th for Portsmouth and her phalanx refit, which began the day after she came home. Invincible finished re-fit in Feb 83

Illustrious stayd on station unitl November 82 then return to dock to finish final fitting she was re-commission back into the navy on 23rd Marcch 83.

Thus only after that date could the 2 carrier be photographed at sea and at that point they both had phalanx.

So thanks to 55heros for proving Invincible never sank

oo you like repeat and repeat images
let´s see...

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
You like repeat...

Ward the lier, where you could see hermes and Invincible, going to Malvinas, not to UK.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
And if you want you can ask her, she talks about three defeats in the Invincible, she was the nurse, she knows the true.

external image

[edit on 27-9-2005 by Arkantos]

*fixed image size*

[edit on 27-9-2005 by dbates]

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
i want to ask either 55, theduck or Arkantos why do you all spell liar as lier?
ill tell you why because you are the same person, you have to make other characters up too try and give your arguments legitimacy when in reality your argument has no basis or facts. Not once have you ever put forward any facts or any conclusive prove, man you cant even write sentences which make any grammatical sense.

I want you to bring the pilots who supposedly sunk the Invincible onto this forum, so we can ask them why they havent told their stories to the world news. You claim to know them send me their email addresses so i can contact them, we all know you cannot because you properly only have posters of them on your bedroom walls along with your my little ponies

BTW i saw the Original Invincible as a drove home from work today and how lovely she looks

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I have to tell you, that you get the same person longing on in different names on many forums, like 55 for instance, I believe that they are indeed the same person, he has to get back up somehow

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mojouk
i want to ask either 55, theduck or Arkantos why do you all spell liar as lier?
ill tell you why because you are the same person, you have to make other characters up too try and give your arguments legitimacy when in reality your argument has no basis or facts. Not once have you ever put forward any facts or any conclusive prove, man you cant even write sentences which make any grammatical sense.

I want you to bring the pilots who supposedly sunk the Invincible onto this forum, so we can ask them why they havent told their stories to the world news. You claim to know them send me their email addresses so i can contact them, we all know you cannot because you properly only have posters of them on your bedroom walls along with your my little ponies

BTW i saw the Original Invincible as a drove home from work today and how lovely she looks

Mojouk!
I am feeling just TAD jealous by this
as you can see the original Invincible everyday and well........ this is what I would like. I really miss Our ship!

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The New Invincible is waiting to be scrapped in Alang, India.

The aluminium is a high point of ignition metal
But a low point of fusion metal
Bad, horrible for warships

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   

The New Invincible is waiting to be scrapped in Alang, India.

The aluminium is a high point of ignition metal
But a low point of fusion metal
Bad, horrible for warships

Now you are getting insulting about Our Ship!!!! I do not like this!
and my friend, she is not up for sale to India!

Good Warship actually!

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
No way man

The point of fusion of the aluminium is science
No a insult.

Aluminium is not good for warships.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
This is a baeutiful british carrier

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I tell you what!
if she was back home she would be looked after and given alot of love this Ship! and she still looks lovely!!!!!

By the way 55!
I am a woman! my name is Lori
I am not a MAN

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Or this

Both, excellent warships

Ohh my god, the HMS-Eagle is a R05, too !!

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Due to all the off-topic, one-line remarks that keep occurring this thread is now closed. I think both sides have presented their case explaining if the HMS Invincible was sunk or not. We've learned much about the Falklands war, British Warships, Argentina propaganda, and the effectiveness of Exocet missiles, but it looks as if this thread has exceeded it's original intent.

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41   >>

join