It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HMS Invincible sunk in 1982

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Its the Atlantic Conveyor fool. Theres your source of emissions.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jim30

I think one question to ask these fools is, if they claim the Pilots sunk the Invinceable.....

Who sunk the Antlantic Conveyor?

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Aaah, well you see Atlantic Conveyor was delibarately sunk by us to conceal the loss of Invincible. At the same time we made an instant decision to rebuild her in the UK and everything was done in top secret with no one knowing.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by 55heroes

Off the record Canadian, Russian and Yankees admits that the Invincible was reached about exocet and 3 bombs of 500 lb
Off the record members of Israel armed forces admit that the invincible was sunk and replaced by a sister.

Off the record, aliens have been abducting people and cattle. Off the record there are suitcase nukes in the US and Osama lives in the west wing of the White House....yadda yadda yadda...
This is exactly the kind of claims I was talking about earlier. It would be nice to see proof other than hear-say.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

Originally posted by Jim30

I think one question to ask these fools is, if they claim the Pilots sunk the Invinceable.....

Who sunk the Antlantic Conveyor?

only proof to all...
Atlantic Conveyor was attacked and sunk in May 25, R05 invincible in May 30.

in only five days 2 great loss to uk. (without count HMS Coventry damaged also in May 25)

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Why on earth is this thread so long?

What on earth is there to debate? 55heros has been proved wrong repeatedly, why humor him by carrying on?

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Off the record members of Israel armed forces admit that the invincible was sunk and replaced by a sister.

Of course, why didn't I think of that? Just ask the Israelis if you want to know what your government is covering up.

Falklands, Falklands, Falklands
The place where I want to be
The country where I belong...

Basil Fawlty: (after bashing Manuel several times against the newly, and incorrectly, installed wall, reducing Manuel to insensibility) "Major, please show Manuel how to reach the dining room through the kitchen."

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Didn't you guys know? Mossad is responsible for all terrorist attacks everywhere in the world, and Israel knows everything about everything. Jeeze guys, get a clue here!

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The Atlantic Conveyor was was attacked by SUE 203 and 204 (Curilovic and Barraza) the 25/5/82

The 30/5/82 at 14.30 the fire had finished before.
Days before.
It sailed without crew since the atttack.

the Invincible was attacked by SUE 202 and 205 (Francisco and Collavino) the 30/5/82 and ended by a survivors of FAA A4-C (Ureta and Isaac)

They saw the Invincible burning by an exocet´s impact, with smoke in the both side of the island (tower, radars, etc) end finish the ship with bombs.

When Ureta e Isaac left the scene the Invincible was burning and smoking completely.

The death helmet of the Atlantic Conveyor without fire and smoke was 100km or more than this scene.

This stupid lie, was the first official history of Margaret Tatcher and the others liers.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I like the way you dodged the size issue. According to the OFFICIAL Royal Navy page on the Invincible Class carriers, all three were built to 210 meters. According to every OTHER source, INCLUDING yours, Invincible was 194, Illustrious and Ark Royal were 210. Now, if Lusty was pretending to be Invincible, WHERE did the 16 meters and all the equipment go on the way from England to the Falklands?

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Joe

What on earth is there to debate? 55heros has been proved wrong repeatedly, why humor him by carrying on?

Because it's fun to see how the story changes, and what other absurd comments they're gonna come up with.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   

The death helmet of the Atlantic Conveyor

Death helmets? Where can I get one? Are they like Darth Helmet?

This stupid lie,

Pretty much sums it up for me

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

Because it's fun to see how the story changes, and what other absurd comments they're gonna come up with.

I only said : R05 Sunk in 1982
I am defending that after 551 replies in this forum and can´t see firm test of you in against.
Uk changes 3 times the history...because it cannot defend none

(jua jua dijo patoruzito)

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I am defending that after 551 replies in this forum and can´t see firm test of you in against.

just an observation....are you translating your replies through babblefish or something? It is very hard to get your point (if, indeed, there is one) when you keep talking like Yoda.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Let's see. First you started out "Illustrious was pretending to be Invincible." then it was "Ark Royal was pretending to be Invincible." then there was the "They built clones of the three ships incase they had to replace one of them. etc.... your story has gone through several changes, everytime the evidence proves you wrong.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Let's see. First you started out "Illustrious was pretending to be Invincible." then it was "Ark Royal was pretending to be Invincible." then there was the "They built clones of the three ships incase they had to replace one of them. etc.... your story has gone through several changes, everytime the evidence proves you wrong.

The Argies must think we have fleets of spare carriers just lying about...

You never know when you might need one

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

just an observation....are you translating your replies through babblefish or something? It is very hard to get your point (if, indeed, there is one) when you keep talking like Yoda.

for more clear in my answer...

el R05 hundido el 30 de mayo
R06 nuevo Hms Invencible
R07 nuevo HMS Illustrious
R08 nuevo HMS Ark Royal

siempre he mantenido lo mismo

Si lo quieren traducir al inglés :
www.google.com.ar...

(jua jua jua dijo patoruzito)

[edit on 20-9-2005 by 55heroes]

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Except that as proven, even BY YOU, Illustrious and Ark Royal were 16 METERS longer than Invincible. Where did the 16 meters go when Illustrious became Invincible? You can't just hack off 16 meters of ship. EVERY INCH of space is taken up by pipes, engines, crew quarters, etc. So WHERE did the 16 meters go?

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowlrunnerIV

Of course, why didn't I think of that? Just ask the Israelis if you want to know what your government is covering up.

The place where I want to be
The country where I belong...

Basil Fawlty: (after bashing Manuel several times against the newly, and incorrectly, installed wall, reducing Manuel to insensibility) "Major, please show Manuel how to reach the dining room through the kitchen."

Falklands not a country dear boy.
Are islands, and not Falklands, i´d prefer you say Malvinas.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Didn't you guys know? Mossad is responsible for all terrorist attacks everywhere in the world, and Israel knows everything about everything. Jeeze guys, get a clue here!

We are talking here about the Invincible.

You souldn´t watch too much tv, and south park get you stupid.

new topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join