It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo Children is a Satanic Conspiracy.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Why is it that everything that organized religion doesn't like, or understand, is evil and of satan!? Many times, just a bit of "real" research would bring the truth of many things to light. Spongbob is evil, if your not of the same faith, your evil, the Smurf are evil, everything is evil....how do you guys function in such a denomic place

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Why is it that everything that organized religion doesn't like, or understand, is evil and of satan!?

Well the simple answer is that is how they have chosen to set things up. While not all relgions are this way it is not unique to Christianity.

It just makes the message simpler and easier to sell. 'We are the only ones with the truth, all others are wrong'. It does not require any thinking, just accept the message, offer up your immortal soul, and you are in.

Contrast that with what I suspect (mostly from your 'Proud Pagan' mood tag) with the thinking required to learn whatever you have learned. I do not know what sort of tradtions you may follow but I am sure they call for a heavy reliance on yourself, not on blind faith in what others teach.

Yours, and mine, is a harder road. I consider it a better one for the simple reason that it brings a deep sense of personal responsibility which humans generally lack.

A.T
(-)

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I thought we were talking about Indigo Children and the original poster's assertion that it's a Satanic conspiracy. There are plenty of Christian bashing threads to go to. I'll help by providing one of the multitude:

One of the many Christian bashing threads.

Alrighty, now can we get back to the topic please?

[edit on 9-9-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
In a topic called "Indigo Children is a Satanic Conspiracy" it is pretty down to the point to say that Satan doesn't even exist. And hopefully it's already been proven that Indigos are not evil.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
saint4god is correct.
There has been a debate going on for quite a few posts, and Indigo Children are not even mentioned.
Satan, Christian, church and evil are all mentioned...this is the paranormal forum, please.

Have we exhausted the original topic?

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacesounds
In a topic called "Indigo Children is a Satanic Conspiracy" it is pretty down to the point to say that Satan doesn't even exist. And hopefully it's already been proven that Indigos are not evil.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
I thought we were talking about Indigo Children and the original poster's assertion that it's a Satanic conspiracy. There are plenty of Christian bashing threads to go to. I'll help by providing one of the multitude:

One of the many Christian bashing threads.

Alrighty, now can we get back to the topic please?

[edit on 9-9-2005 by saint4God]

thanks Saint4God. You are right, and I wasn't trying to make this into a thread about whether or not Christian idealogies are what is "right" and everyone else is wrong. Maybe I should have said that the Indigo movement is evil instead, but any good conspiracy needs a scapegoat doing the conspiring - thus Satan. Albiet, Satan is elusive, I think he exists in some form in the world and this is an example of his trickery in the minds of people.

One of the things that stuck out to me about the Indigo websites describes their attributes. They state that Indigos feel like "they deserve to be here", in that they feel a feeling of self worth of existing in the world. The Bible states otherwise that followers of Christ are seperate from the world "do not belong to the world". These two statements contadict each other of how Indigos feel about their existence and those of someone who has faith in Christianity. Of course I am basing it upon Christianity, because that is my faith, but I think there are many other examples of why the Indigo movement is of evil in its nature described through other religious beliefs.

df1

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
I thought we were talking about Indigo Children and the original poster's assertion that it's a Satanic conspiracy.

It sounds to me that you thought this was an suppose to be a thread for "holier than thou" christians to bash those that classify themselves as Indigo Children.

There are plenty of Christian bashing threads to go to.

And you just created another one here with your intolerance. If you don't go around inflicting your definition of morality on others then you wouldnt get bashed. You really need to learn this lesson.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
In Eden, the serpent showed mankind how to become enlightened.
Lucifer means light bringer.
And many traditional religions depict snakes as bearers of wisdom.
I was born well before 1980, got my drivers licence that year, so I guess I am not one if that is when they started.
It is just a label anyway, and the consequences of being one are speculation. It is no different than being a hippie, a yuppie, or a neo-con, just a tag to describe a set of traits shared by people.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander Tau

It just makes the message simpler and easier to sell. 'We are the only ones with the truth, all others are wrong'. It does not require any thinking, just accept the message, offer up your immortal soul, and you are in.

A.T
(-)

You seem intelligent, but you miss the simplest things.
You are not giving up your soul to "get in" as you put it, you are simply returning to the one who made you, where there is peace. Its easy to dissagree with what is written in the holy books, after all, they were written thousands of years ago. People communicated differently. There are not many people who can realise that words are sign posts, to lead you in the direction. How would you describe the indiscribable? It is simply the missunderstanding that blocks your true intelligence. As with many people.

We'll all return to the source oneday :-)
..when we all find that peace, there WILL be peace on earth. Forever!

Pure World-Woodsyboy

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
And I like to pick and choose from any and all sources, and accept only the bits that suite my taste. Very egocentric of me, of course, but no other method makes sense to me. I will not just accept something cuz it was from a certain book or person. I find beauty, wisdom, and truth in all faiths, though I admit I don't find much in the words of aggressors, no matter their faith. The peacemakers are more abundant in the ideas and concepts I find pleasing. If Christians are right that I must join them to get to heaven, then I won't be going there. I'll risk it, cuz that is what my heart says to do, and also, it is a rare case of my brain agreeing with that. Many times my heart and brain are at odds, so when they agree, I go with it.

df1

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodsyboy
you are simply returning to the one who made you...

I've never been seperated from my source of creation, so I have no need to return. The notion that one has ever been seperated from thier source of creation is a major fallacy of christianity. If you wish to see yourself as seperate from your creator that is fine by me, how ever stop trying to impose your beliefs on others.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Satan isn't nor ever has been real, yes there are demonic possesions if you can call it that but that in itself is NOT satanic. Why are people still moaning & complaining about how indigos are "So called satanic conspiracy groups" when they aren't nor have ever been why do so many of you fear change and a higher way of thinking hell if an indigo became president the whole country would be better off bush jr. & senior both have shown they can't run the country right. Put an indigo in the white house and I guarantee things would be done better and the country would get a new outlook. Indigos aren't evil by any method of thinking this seems to be turning into a "witch hunt" much like the very very badly misguided and misinformed witch trials people were paranoid and driven by a single man's greedy views and words. The witch trials should have never taken place and furthermore its a black spot on american history and those who saw fit to judge healers & seers and metaphysical people back then ... I hope those familes descended from the liars & judges who wrongly put innocents to death get their karmic punishment from their ancestors ways. How dare you most of you sit in judgement on innocent indigos who have never done a thing to any of you, who do you think you are judging them. You are not gods nor ever will be,.... like the saying goes judge not least ye be judged yourself.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisticDragon
I hope those familes descended from the liars & judges who wrongly put innocents to death get their karmic punishment from their ancestors ways.

Wow, wishing bad on people because of something their ancestors did... that's absolutely disgusting, MisticDragon. Considering that each and every one of us have families that go back to the beginning of humankind, I'm sure we all have thousands of murderers, rapists, and the like in our family histories.

I would hope you could find enough in a person's actual words and actions to make you dislike (or like) them without blaming them for what others have done who just happen to be related to them. For instance, I don't know a thing about your ancestry, but I already dislike you, MisticDragon.

[edit on 10-9-2005 by Lexicon]

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
lexicon I could care less what you think of me, I just know Indigos are innocent and could do a far better job running the country then the whole bush family, just like the healers, mystics, and gifted were innocent of anything. The one person who had everyone convinced that the "witches" were evil, he himself had something to hide something he didn't want the others knowing so he took the far from holy route, he lied, he betrayed his people for his own secrets he had them MURDERED for absolutely NO reason. The judge, the preacher were both in on it together in salem and the "witnesses" backed up the guilty judge and the guilty preacher. There is a reason why the descendents of those healers & gifted now reside there to make sure the family of the judge and the preacher know and understand the real truth, I for one am glad they still reside in salem to teach the heritage to future generations to keep the bloodlines going, the bloodlines some tried to wipe from history for no reason no reason that was ever justified.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I don't think anyone in their right mind believes that witchhunts, in any day or age, were right, MisticDragon. I certainly said nothing of the sort in my response to you. My response was on a specific statement by you, that you want the descendants of those who perpetrated witchhunts to have bad done unto them. This is sick.

You keep replying to my posts around this board with more rants that pass over the main points that I make in each of them. Basically, I'd like you to back down from your belief that people should be punished for what their ancestors did--because people should be judged on their own actions and words, and what others do--whether related or not--is completely irrelevant. Can you not agree with that?

[edit on 10-9-2005 by Lexicon]

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
In Eden, the serpent showed mankind how to become enlightened.
Lucifer means light bringer.
And many traditional religions depict snakes as bearers of wisdom.
I was born well before 1980, got my drivers licence that year, so I guess I am not one if that is when they started.
It is just a label anyway, and the consequences of being one are speculation. It is no different than being a hippie, a yuppie, or a neo-con, just a tag to describe a set of traits shared by people.

There have been indigos here throughout all of history as we know it. They didn't just start arriving in 1980 or whatever, take those websites with a grain of salt as I said before.

You seem intelligent, but you miss the simplest things.
You are not giving up your soul to "get in" as you put it, you are simply returning to the one who made you, where there is peace. Its easy to dissagree with what is written in the holy books, after all, they were written thousands of years ago. People communicated differently. There are not many people who can realise that words are sign posts, to lead you in the direction. How would you describe the indiscribable? It is simply the missunderstanding that blocks your true intelligence. As with many people.

I would have to disagree with you, and say it's the misinterpretation and misunderstanding of church and the blind acceptance by its followers that blocks their true intelligence.

Originally posted by ben91069
One of the things that stuck out to me about the Indigo websites describes their attributes. They state that Indigos feel like "they deserve to be here", in that they feel a feeling of self worth of existing in the world. The Bible states otherwise that followers of Christ are seperate from the world "do not belong to the world". These two statements contadict each other of how Indigos feel about their existence and those of someone who has faith in Christianity. Of course I am basing it upon Christianity, because that is my faith, but I think there are many other examples of why the Indigo movement is of evil in its nature described through other religious beliefs.

Like I said, take those websites with a grain of salt. These people look at us from the outside and give descriptions, and this creates a lot of confusion and misconception. Let me translate for you:

"Deserving to be here" = "We are here for a reason, and know it"

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by df1

you are simply returning to the one who made you...

I've never been seperated from my source of creation, so I have no need to return. The notion that one has ever been seperated from thier source of creation is a major fallacy of christianity. If you wish to see yourself as seperate from your creator that is fine by me, how ever stop trying to impose your beliefs on others.

By coming here you have been seperated from the creator. Of course i am imposing my belief on others, i feel free in life and saved in every aspect of the word. I am not being harsh in what I say, I am simply saying it to try and help people feel what I feel. Is this not what we as Christians and every other religeon are meant to do? Or just keep what we have for ourselves and live our own lives with no feelings for the pain other people feel just because they havent been pushed in the right direction?

No, I am going to say what I feel is right and that if people can look past their minds judgement of all contrasting things then they will feel peace. I am 17 years old and feel peacefull with life, I am going to help others.

With a pic like your I assumed you would understand.
God Bless

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
saint4god is correct.
There has been a debate going on for quite a few posts, and Indigo Children are not even mentioned.

As you know, well, as anyone knows that has posted here for any length of time,,,,topics usually take different turns and twist.....rarely does a post of a more than three pages stick just to what the topic is. It will branch out.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
This is the Paranormal forum.
A debate about the merits of Chrisitianity, souls and the devil do not belong here.
This is not the branching out of ideas.

This is just another ATS thread that has traveled down the path of religion.

I have made an appeal to return to the topic but apparently, the religious argument is too deeply entrenched.

Closed.

[edit on 11-9-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join