It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo Children is a Satanic Conspiracy.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
calling me out? thats funny you would seek to challenge someone like me, to challenge my views of this world as screwed up as it is and getting worse, for example the aftermath of katrina in Louisiana, quite a few groups screwed up really badly miscommunication and other problems like the cops abandoning their jobs it tok the military to stop the looters the local law enforcement gave up so easily and fema.. well.. fema really isn't in control when really its the military. many indigos saw this coming as they also saw 9/11 months before and they warned the fbi & cia and no one took it seriously ... look at NY now ... and now london too has been attacked all cause no one listens to the gifted & indigo. I could go on about how screwed the government is and how they don't listen at all to anyone when it comes to serious issues and then when they decide to listen oops.. its a tad too late. I will say this again in this thread indigos are not part of some "so called" satanic conspiracy or anything else they have gifts for a reason to help mankind when mankind really aught to heed their words and listen to indigos and gifted.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Um, Mr Gifted and Indigo, I don't think I was challenging your world view. But you can look at the front page of any newspaper and surmise that things suck and seem to be getting worse.

You claim that the everyone fails to listen to answers to serious issues. So what are some of these answers? All I'm getting here is posturing.

I also find it sorta interesting that many of the viewpoints you express are remarkably similar to those of the satanic Temple of Set www.xeper.org... and the official Church of Satan www.churchofsatan.com.... Just an observation!

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
Please U2U me, it's a bit off-topic and quite long. Maybe I misunderstood. Who are you saying your employer was? Feel free to answer in U2U if you prefer.

I can't U2U yet, don't have 20 posts. Maybe you can U2U me with the satan story.

As for my employer, I was sarcastically referring to satan.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I'm NOT a part of the temple of SET or of the deceased anton levey church of satan as I've said in other posts satan never existed never did its a made up christian myth/deity to scare people to continue to live in the christian church ways. To listen to these so called bible thumping preachers ( who by the way most are child molestors or far from holy). I'd be willing to bet money indigos and gifted could run this country better then the entire bush family & the clintons too, I can't see why you think I'm part of some made up sect/group as satanic church, hell anton levey was a pathological liar on many fronts, the guy was insane and miswired. satanic church is pretty much a sham everything they say is for the most part bs. I don't believe in organized religion I do NOT believe in one all powerful god there are many gods & goddesses. yeah I don't conform I don't do what most people do cause its boring and to be another cattle ... NO THANKS. I live by my own moral codes and my own rules. you know what actually most of you lie to yourselves many of your ancestors , kin, etc. came from europe, france, germany even ireland and many for the most part before coming to the states many many familes at least had either a witch/gypsy or gifted, so many of you are quick to deny it but it is the truth. why are you people even arguing about indigos when a majority of you on this site are related to gypsys and witches somewhere in your family tree. This thread is here to help people see the truth and many of you run & deny your heritages to deny that is dishonorable. we live in a age where there should be acceptance for all gifted,indigos & witches & warlocks.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacesounds
I can't U2U yet, don't have 20 posts. Maybe you can U2U me with the satan story.

20 posts comes quickly I'm sure. I'll send a U2U for when you do.

As for my employer, I was sarcastically referring to satan.

Ah good, I didn't miss the reference then.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I'm gonna just quote the Temple of Set website so you don't have to wade through all the other nonsense.

While Judaism, Christianity, and Islam created their “Satan” distortion of the Set neter of ancient Egypt in order to fashion an “evil scarecrow” to intimidate and control their societies, they could not help endowing “Satan” with such Setian attributes as independence, creativity, honesty, artistry, and intellectual genius - as these same attributes, except in severely controlled and approved forms, are “sins against God” in J/C/I culture.

Of course, I'm not implying it's anything other than coincidence ...

And so far, I've gathered that your grand insight is "put me in charge!!" I sure hope there's more to it then that.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
First, a 'Warlock' is someone who used to specialize in starting Wars. That word has no part of any mystic tradtion.

Second, I have to agree with those who say the real test of the Indigo Children concept is not what you believe, but what you can accomplish.

People have been saying for, well forever really, that we need to get along better, be more compassionate, etc. It is no trick to realize that, the hard part, and what no one has been able to accomplish in any grand way is getting people to do it!

That is the test, the only real test, results.

A.T
(-)

[edit on 9/8/05 by Alexander Tau]

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Curse you, Alexander! Why must you always be so reasonable??

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   

The devil didn't show up in his red suit and cape when I met him. Not saying he couldn't, just saying he didn't.

I never knew satan was a mix between superman and santa claus...red suit indeed...

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander Tau
First, a 'Warlock' is someone who used to specialize in starting Wars. That word has no part of any mystic tradtion.

'Warlock' means "one who breaks his word." The OED traces it back to around 900 C.E. Use meaning "male witch" goes back to the 1500s or 1400s C.E.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Alexander Tau I just voted for you for the way above award--used all of them up in one hour

Okay, If all of us were more like Alexander Tau we'd all be better off!! Talk about Indigo children........Try peaceful, eloquent, to the point, intospective, etc,etc!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayet
I never knew satan was a mix between superman and santa claus...red suit indeed...

Exactly my point. He ain't what people think he is.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Evil..

Satan..

Here we go.

Evil will be one of two things (or both). Either it will be a real entity that is independent, and is just of very low conciousness; or it is a reflection of your very own conciousness.

There is no, "satan." Like many have said before, it is just a label to be conveniently placed on any and all evil, whether true evil, or seemingly according to the particular belief. I completely understand why someone with the modern christian belief system would say that indigos are the work of satan (evil, bad). It is expected. It's "the work of satan" because it doesn't fit the beliefs which are supposed to illustrate the only one true path away from evil.

Other than me not fitting a certain belief system, I am not a worker of evil.

Saint - I assume generally you had some experience where you were approached by an evil entity for whatever reason. I will not deny if you say it told you it was satan, but the problem actually is of labelling and interpretation. Your experience was one of a few things. Either: the entity saw that you know evil as "satan" and that's what you fear, and it played the name game; or it was a reflection of your own conciousness and beliefs, and it was sort of your own hallucination (maybe not the entity, just him moving his mouth and telling you "I am satan"). Originally I just wanted to hear your experience so I could explain my perspective more accurately. But I will still reply to your pm once I reach 20.

[edit on 8-9-2005 by spacesounds]

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Satan has many traps and snares, but I don't see an established direct correlation as the title states. Might I suggest comparing Satanic ideologies with Indigo ideologies for starters?
[edit on 7-9-2005 by saint4God]

Yes, I certainly will elaborate on this as soon as I can. I wanted to follow this thread more, but as I said a little earlier on; I have limited computer use due to some remodelling. Hopefully, I will be able to get back online more often and give my points more backing. I would like to try to exclude biblical perspectives on this as I note many people think I am coming off from a Christian viewpoint. I believe evil is fairly much identified across many faiths with very similar attributes, so even if you were Muslim they would apply.

Will check back soon.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 06:52 AM
link   

There is no, "satan."

Yes there is.

Saint - I assume generally you had some experience where you were approached by an evil entity for whatever reason.

Let me clarify that reason then. I refused to believe anything existed beyond the human realm. I challenged anything that did whether it was God, Zeus, Satan, whoever to show itself and I would believe. Guess who shows up to the party with the conveyance of "if you need to see to believe, here I am, worship me." I'm putting this all mildly in comparison. This was a very stupid thing for me to do and it nearly cost everything. Don't do it. I don't like to tell the story much because I don't want anyone to imitate (which is why I'm leaving some details out) because of the harmfulness of doing so. Seek out God, it'll save you and those around you a lot of pain.

I will not deny if you say it told you it was satan, but the problem actually is of labelling and interpretation. Your experience was one of a few things. Either: the entity saw that you know evil as "satan" and that's what you fear, and it played the name game; or it was a reflection of your own conciousness and beliefs, and it was sort of your own hallucination (maybe not the entity, just him moving his mouth and telling you "I am satan"). Originally I just wanted to hear your experience so I could explain my perspective more accurately. But I will still reply to your pm once I reach 20.

Moving his mouth? What would he have to do that for? Look, there's no shadow of doubt with him. Personify him all you want, it will not make any single person a greater force when confronting him. He's an evil bastard. Have you been confronted with pure evil? I pray you never do. There's no doubts involved. Candidly if I'm going to be confronted with "hallucination" and other such medical disorder, every thing I say from this point is a waste of time and energy so no need to U2U. Thanks Dr. spacesounds, but I've got other work to do.

[edit on 9-9-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
When you believe something, that is your reality. I am not meaning to insult you, just saying that the doctrinated mind only sees things by certain labels and that's how they will appear. I do not mean hallucination like it was some sort of medical disfunction, I mean that it was a manifestation of your own reality.

I know about these things because I am pretty well versed on astral travel. These things happen all the time to all sorts of people. Many people upon their first concious astral projection encounter all sorts of evil entities that are either reflections of their own conciousness or lower dimensional beings that strive on fear and will do anything to get it out of you. Oh, and I don't mean that they are limited to the first AP, but that's when people are exploited the most because of fear and inexperience.

I do not deny evil, just the label and details made up by the church. The true master of evil is the collective conciousness.

[edit on 9-9-2005 by spacesounds]

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I do not deny evil, just the label and details made up by the church. The true master of evil is the collective conciousness.

Wasn't going to church, wasn't surrounded by Christian friends, wasn't 'raised Christian'. In fact, dunno what any of your post has to do with me so I hope it helps someone else.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Guys listen to saint4god he is a good person and knows what he is talking about. I have been looking at his posts and he knows what he is talking about more than almost anyone else here.

By the way saint you dont know me but you know my friend elemental (he was such a fool he typoed his name
) I will explain later once I get to 20 posts

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Wasn't going to church, wasn't surrounded by Christian friends, wasn't 'raised Christian'. In fact, dunno what any of your post has to do with me so I hope it helps someone else.

Where did you get the concept of satan then? Don't say from your satan experience, because you stated the experience was onset when you asked specifically for god or "satan" to come.

Originally posted by AnotherSage
Guys listen to saint4god he is a good person and knows what he is talking about. I have been looking at his posts and he knows what he is talking about more than almost anyone else here.

you must be god?

[edit on 9-9-2005 by spacesounds]

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Thankya AnotherSage. Most appreciated and welcome to ATS.

By the way saint you dont know me but you know my friend elemental (he was such a fool he typoed his name
) I will explain later once I get to 20 posts

Hey hey, yeah elemental was fun to talk with. I think we've all had our share of typos though and it's always best not to prejudge a person by their name.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join