It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo Children is a Satanic Conspiracy.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
If anything it just states that

1. There are more Gods than just God (Which God doesn't deny, he just says you can't worship any of them)

Er...actually the Bible does define what these other gods are:

"For all the gods of the peoples are idols, but the Lord made the heavens." (1 Chronicles 16:26)

"You shall not make anything to be with Me - gods of silver or gods of gold you shall not make for yourselves." (Exodus 20:23)

"What you have in your mind shall never be, when you say, 'We will be like the Gentiles, like the families in other countries, serving wood and stone.'" (Ezekiel 20:32)

"Woe to him who says to wood, 'Awake!' To silent stone, 'Arise! It shall teach!' Behold, it is overlaid with gold and silver, Yet in it there is no breath at all. But the LORD is in His holy temple. Let all the earth keep silence before Him.'" (Habakkuk 2:19-20)

2. These Gods are so imperfect that they can be tempted by HUMAN women, which produces the Nephilim.

Genesis 6:4 says the "...sons of God went to the daughters of men..." which is to say they were not God. Further clarification can be found on who the "sons of God" were earlier in the creation.

If the Nephilim story supports anything, it's the people that say that aliens are God. While I don't really agree with this theory, at least I can't disprove it. I must admit this idea works well and agrees with science at least.

Does it?

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah25
I have done a little bit of research into the indigo child phenomenon...

Bravo! Finally someone with the proper mindset. Excellent post, Jeremiah.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
"The path one walks will not make them holy. They must make the path holy regardless of the path they have chosen."

I don't care if someone worships a turnip. I don't care if they believe we were seeded here by aliens or were sucked up from the mud in a days time. It matters not one bit to me if they are waiting for the return of a saviour or consider themselves to be the saviour incarnate.

Life is not about your path, it is about you.

Wupy

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 06:08 AM
link   
This topic was literally beckoning me!

I don't really care much for this label anymore and would change my forum ID if I could. I just don't need this label of being some enlightened and special spiritual being on a special mission to umm bring mankind into higher consciousness. I am not anymore immune than any others to what is happening in this world, who knows what happens next, maybe im out on the streets fending for my life and looting wallmart to keep alive - so much for higher spirituality and leading man into the light.

I don't need such delusions. It's hard enough leading myself into the light

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Indigo I would hope that if you asked, and explained your reasons, you probably could get your Forum Id changed. I cannot, and am not, speaking for Admin, but you have a very valid reason for wanting to do so.

Does it strike anyone else as strange that these people who supposedly are here to help all humanity are so disconnected from it? How can they help if they do not care about us? It just seems to me that the things that supposedly mark an Indigo Child are the exact opposite of what is needed to accomplish the goal. I agree that raising the level of enlightenment on Earth is a worthy goal, but how can selfish, self-absorbed children accomplish this?

And as far as the original post of this Thread goes, what is the point really?

Everyone knows that if you are a Christian then any other form of Religion or other Belief System is, in your view, the work of the 'Devil'. Before this Thread was posted if anyone had asked, 'So what do you think the Christians will think of this idea?' I would have had no trouble in responding with exactly what the original poster contends. Other Christians will believe you of course, but do you really think anyone else is going to listen?

A.T
(-)

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Indigo, the way the forum has been set up does not allow for changes to your user name.
I'm sorry, but the only way to do that would be to abandon your account and re-register. You'd have to start your points and posts all over again. And, or course, it would take awhile to reacquaint with whatever friends you've made here.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help

df1

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
Actually I have verified the existence of Satan, but that was by his willingness to do so. He's not a pet, but a master so don't ask me to 'prove it' nor would I want to. Seek God, save yourself some time and pain.

The christian God is certainly a harsh and demanding master, do as he demands of face dire consquences for enterity. The only choice within christianity appears to be the choice of which master one serves, as God and satan both clearly behave as masters within the christian system.

Most christians represent themselves as servants of God. Explain to me how the christian God is not a master.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by df1
The christian God is certainly a harsh and demanding master, do as he demands of face dire consquences for enterity.

What does God 'demand' that has an undesirable outcome?

Originally posted by df1
The only choice within christianity appears to be the choice of which master one serves, as God and satan both clearly behave as masters within the christian system.

Ya.

Originally posted by df1
Most christians represent themselves as servants of God. Explain to me how the christian God is not a master.

He is indeed a master. A loving, caring master full of hope, happiness and trust. I willingly serve because I love Him for these things and more.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Characteristics of people dont ditermine whether they are "good" or "bad", Its what they do with their life...

Whats satanic about helping people?
I think your the blinded one...
Woodsy

df1

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
What does God 'demand' that has an undesirable outcome?

Im surprised at this question.

Do you disagree that failure to comply with the demands of the christian God will have an undesirable outcome?

Doesn't your 'good book' cite past examples of harsh and undesirable outcomes for those that did not comply with the demands of the christian God?

And if I recall correctly, according to the christian scripture the christian God allowed his son, that complied with his demands, to be nailed to a cross. So the outcome doesn't sound real great for those that comply with the demands.

Feel free to correct the parts that I have wrong.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   

And if I recall correctly, according to the christian scripture the christian God allowed his son, that complied with his demands, to be nailed to a cross. So the outcome doesn't sound real great for those that comply with the demands.

Feel free to correct the parts that I have wrong.

Yeh and you forgot that He was taken up to heaven in glory...and Jesus suffered because of mans decision, which is the simple symbol behind evil. Some people look so deeply that they TOTALLY MISS the whole thing.
All I can do is bless you in hope that oneday you'll actually want to see the light behind the words, coz thats the only way you ever will.

df1

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodsyboy
Yeh and you forgot that He was taken up to heaven in glory...

The christian scriptures put far greater emphasis on the threats and intimidation used to back up the demands of the christian God, but are quite evasive and unspecific about the glorious rewards. This emphasis on the punitive is not mine.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
lol, dont know what you've bin reading...The bible always states that those who ask for heaven will recieve heaven, and those who work for heaven will recieve heaven...

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
How is this still a debate about the merits and detriments of Christianity? The subject of indigo children is one in which I have a vested interest, given my personal background and struggle with Asperger's Syndrome, so when I saw and contributed to this thread, I believed it would be to debate and inform people on the characteristics of indigo children. Instead, all I am seeing is religious rhetoric that seems more at home in the Conspiracies In Religion forum. How many of the replies so far have dealt with the issue of indigo children and how many have been simple back and forth arguments about whether or not Christianity is beneficial or Satan is real?

Perhaps this thread needs to get back on topic or be moved to the Religion forum. Forgive the rant, but every time I come back to this thread, all I see is bickering, rather than meaningful discussion of the actual topic.

[edit on 4/9/05 by Jeremiah25]

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I am an Indigo, and I am helping organize a fund raiser for The Relief Effort.

To call that not caring, and anti-social is absurd.

Personally, I want to add that Good and Evil acts are done by people, not by God or The Devil. Anyone who claims that God or The Devil made you do it, is either "delusional" or, not adult enough to own up to their personal responsibility for their actions.

Everyone is accountable for their actions, not everybody will stand up and accept that accountability.

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   

How is this still a debate about the merits and detriments of Christianity?

A very good question Jeremiah, and I'd like to throw in my bid for the answer. Most threads (especially in Conspiracies in Religion) turn into the detriments of Christianity. So in short, there is no valid reason why this has turned into a "the merits and detriments of Christianity" thread. I know my 'bump' was just to correct statements made about Christianity scripturally and ideologically. Thereafter, the assault on Christianity is mere spin to avoid the actual topic at hand.

How many of the replies so far have dealt with the issue of indigo children

Very little

and how many have been simple back and forth arguments about whether or not Christianity is beneficial or Satan is real?

A whole lot. Although, I will say establishing the fact that Satan is real is key in linking it to a conpiracy to his religion.

Perhaps this thread needs to get back on topic or be moved to the Religion forum.

Ya. Mods?

Forgive the rant, but every time I come back to this thread, all I see is bickering, rather than meaningful discussion of the actual topic.

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADHDsux4me
I am an Indigo, and I am helping organize a fund raiser for The Relief Effort.

To call that not caring, and anti-social is absurd.

Personally, I want to add that Good and Evil acts are done by people, not by God or The Devil. Anyone who claims that God or The Devil made you do it, is either "delusional" or, not adult enough to own up to their personal responsibility for their actions.

Everyone is accountable for their actions, not everybody will stand up and accept that accountability.

-ADHDsux4me

Hi ADHD, looooooooooooooong time no see. I wouldn't spend a penny, not because I'm anti social or uncaring, because I know it's pointless. I really find it amusing that the world's most richest country in the world that has spent multi-billions on the pointless Iraq war is asking it's people and other countries to donate money to it so it can help it's people.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Good and bad is in the eye of the beholder.Everybody has there own perspective of what is what.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Hey, Indigo_Child, why not take your politics and shove 'em? I can't speak for everyone, but for me, I come to boards like this to get away from all that ignorance and bitterness.

df1

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenBizzos
Hey, Indigo_Child, why not take your politics and shove 'em? I can't speak for everyone, but for me, I come to boards like this to get away from all that ignorance and bitterness.

The only way one can know that their contribution to the relief effort is going to the residents of the devastated areas is by donating manpower. The organizations collecting money are so tainted with corruption that trusting them with cash is just plain naive. It is not a matter of politics, it just common sense.

On the discussion of christianity on this thread, the title is "Indigo Children is a Satanic Conspiracy". Since christianity is the basis for satan, the discussion of christianty on this thread is appropriate and that it is asperger syndrome that is off topic. If someone starts a thread titled, "Asperger Syndrome and Indigo Children", I promise to not bring up christianty.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join