It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo Children is a Satanic Conspiracy.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Before I begin, if this isn't in the right thread, then - Mods, by all means move it.

After reviewing various threads of the so-called "Indigo Children" movement, I have concluded that it is a deception supported by satanic forces.

The supporters of this movement are simply blinded by reality and believe that they are special and that their characteristics are a source of future salvation for the world, when in fact they go against every grain of what a loving God stands for.

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, Indigo Children attribute their behavior to be anti-social, rebellious, delusions of royalty, self-centeredness, and creative.

It is a following of like minds who are trying to legitimize being nothing more than going against society in every way.

Some websites devoted to Indigos claim that this is what humans are going to develop into, and I have no doubts about this, as it describes Biblically what people eventually become; selfish, loathful beings who are lovers of themselves and are only happy in the company of other self-centered people.

It is no surprise Indigo's attract one another.

These websites also attribute Indigo's as being misdiagnosed as being ADD or ADHD. With experience with these types of persons, I would agree. But, this diagnosis is not incorrect. The symptoms do not justify the Indigo's as being special, but just undisciplined. In fact, the Indigo movement tries to discount personal responsibility as some form of divine seed they were born with.

With this type of defense, any criminal could say they are just an Indigo and it is what humans are destined to.

There is nothing Indigo's have to offer to help humanity. There is nothing in their defined character that shows they care about others more than themselves, which is what will contribute to the fall of all mankind.

[edit on 1-9-2005 by ben91069]

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 05:36 AM
link   
doesnt indigo mean blue or sapphire? the children of that lapsit exillis etc....

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuTroll
doesnt indigo mean blue or sapphire? the children of that lapsit exillis etc....

Apparently, the Indigo color is attributed to the characteristics of these types of people who are catagorized by the type person they are. Honestly, the color would just be a marker for their personality. It is supposed to be seen in the aura of the individual, if you believe they can actually be seen. This isn't primarily the purpose of this post. Indigo is a cross between blue and purple, and by some spiritual people represents has a meaning or value to what type of person you are.

My belief is that they may have an aura or "color", but this color represents not an enlightening of the human race, but a generation of people who follow Satan - by deception. I believe they are being subjected to Satanic powers and being decieved into thinking they are a salvation, when in fact, they are our downfall.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   
yeah sort of like the star children... i wonder what that could really be?

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuTroll
yeah sort of like the star children... i wonder what that could really be?

I have read some comparisons of Star Children and Indigos, and it seems like the same line of thinking of some group who will enlighten us. If you would like to add a comparison of Star Children to Indigo's, please do so.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Indigo children are called so because they possess an indigo coloured aura, which has only started to appear on the planet over the last few decades, and more and more children are starting to be born with it.

Indigo coloured auras now appearing is clearing something out of our control coming from something else happening somewhere else in the universe beyond the limits of what our mind can comprehend. Personally I think you’re utterly wrong. I don’t believe in Satan. Evil is man-made, there is no evil in nature, only in man. It can be inferred therefore, that there is no evil in God, and if he is the one bringing these aura’s to our planets children, then surely it is for the best. This is my belief.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ishes
Indigo children are called so because they possess an indigo coloured aura, which has only started to appear on the planet over the last few decades, and more and more children are starting to be born with it.

Indigo coloured auras now appearing is clearing something out of our control coming from something else happening somewhere else in the universe beyond the limits of what our mind can comprehend.

The only people who can see "auras" cannot be verified by you or I. If you can back up that auras can be seen by everyone then I will substantiate your statement that it is something that is only changing. I do believe I have read somewhere about photography being done to show auras, but this is not the purpose of this thread to prove they exist or not.

I don’t believe in Satan. Evil is man-made, there is no evil in nature, only in man. It can be inferred therefore, that there is no evil in God, and if he is the one bringing these aura’s to our planets children, then surely it is for the best. This is my belief.

By your admission, you say these auras are best because God brought them to surround some children. You must believe in God, but you feel that humans are the cause of evil, when most theories of spiritual agents includes a Satan who deceives the people and causes them to be evil.

Seriously, I don't want to make this into an argument of whether Satan exists, but whether Indigo Children exhibit what is considered Godly by what spiritual texts say God should be. If God is love, then do Indigo's reflect how we should be enlightened or as you put it - evil of the human nature?

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   
The Devil must be quite busy these days, as people are declaring that he is behind apparently... everything. Satan is behind Harry Potter... Satan is behind George Bush, Rock & Roll, Televison, Today's Youth...

he that doeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. - 1 John 3:8

.... Since everyone is apparently born with sin, and you can't avoid sin, it is what you do and what you fail to do, and it is physically impossible not to sin, then I guess we are all children of Satan??? :\

Now I could go over everything and try to disprove Satan, and show all of the contridictions the Bible makes, but I guess that's what the religion forum is for. I will just ask...will people please stop using their faith as an excuse to cover up their hatred and putting down of other groups. Now I'm not supporting the Indigos here either. Personally I don't think the idea is good enough that Satan would waste his time with it if he existed, the Indigo thing is entirely man-made... just like most other 'religions' of the world
. Believe it or not, not everyone that rebels or "sins" is doing so because of persuasion of "The Devil".

Nobody wants to discredit or put down any group here... but that is what it is going to come to if you start making boards like this. Christianity and the Indigo are completely unrelated... stop tying them together.

As stated on another board, the characteristics of an Indigo fit the majority of people in the world. So you are essentially saying everyone is a Satanist just because of how they think. Okay... so you are saying that Indigos are anarchists, maybe true... but why must supernatural forces always be brought into everything. Stop using the devil as an excuse to cover up your mistakes and the fact that the world sucks.

Sorry for the reply ahead of time. The devil must have made me do it I guess...

[edit on 1-9-2005 by Yarcofin]

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I really only have one thing to say

The only people who can see "auras" cannot be verified by you or I.

Ihe existence of Satan can not be verified by you or I either.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
the bible makes a strong case for satan. but that is for the religion thread. all im asaying is that both star/seed indigo children claim to be born in the last few generations, probably hybrids, and are someone enlightened.

this clearly parallels and contrasts the bible in teh form of something like nephilim. angel/star seed that is enlightened (or giants) that see things like auras.... you can see how a xtain would become suspicious. and then you guys go and say satan doesnt exist...

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   
The Nephilim doesn't really support anything about Satan, if I recall from all those years of being forced to go to church against my will. If anything it just states that

1. There are more Gods than just God (Which God doesn't deny, he just says you can't worship any of them)
2. These Gods are so imperfect that they can be tempted by HUMAN women, which produces the Nephilim.

If the Nephilim story supports anything, it's the people that say that aliens are God. While I don't really agree with this theory, at least I can't disprove it. I must admit this idea works well and agrees with science at least.

Sorry if this wasn't even what you were talking about. It was hard to discern through that grammar.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
Now I'm not supporting the Indigos here either. Personally I don't think the idea is good enough that Satan would waste his time with it if he existed, the Indigo thing is entirely man-made... just like most other 'religions' of the world
. Believe it or not, not everyone that rebels or "sins" is doing so because of persuasion of "The Devil".

I do think that the devil works on many levels and this is just one of them. I really believe that since the Indigo phenomenon applies to the nature of a lot of our youth that it is or could be a priority for Satan to delude the minds of people into believing that Indigo's represent both an acceptable and promise of how people will evolve as something that is "good" - that it may become one of our ultimate spiritual conspiracies in our lives, that it demands some of our attention. I say this because they try to tie it in with ADHD and ADD. It is becoming a trend that a lot of our youth are being diagnosed with this. It would be a travesty if these people started to believe - on top of their mental state - that they are some group of enlightened people destined to show the world the "way" of our future.

Nobody wants to discredit or put down any group here... but that is what it is going to come to if you start making boards like this. Christianity and the Indigo are completely unrelated... stop tying them together.

I think if Indigo's have a solution to our future, then I am willing to listen. But, so far, they have only been categorized with a set of loose terms defining how they are seperate and different. How exactly are they to show us the way if they don't spell it out. Yes, they are far from Christianity in the fact that they don't represent the definition of love. True Christianity was rebellious but it wasn't self centered. Indigo doesn't state how they seperate themselves with love, but only that they don't agree with things and have their own ideas. It is a vague veil of something that doesn't point out what it is, other than the Indigo is to be seperate.

As stated on another board, the characteristics of an Indigo fit the majority of people in the world. So you are essentially saying everyone is a Satanist just because of how they think. Okay... so you are saying that Indigos are anarchists, maybe true... but why must supernatural forces always be brought into everything.
[edit on 1-9-2005 by Yarcofin]

It is a concentrated effort by a satanic force to try to get a lot of people to feel as if they are part of the Indigo category. Essentially, anyone who puts their self before others is guilty of sin. Everyone is guilty of this, but I see the Indigo movement as a concentrated effort to allow people to connect into a group that believes that how they think is ok, and they even believe they are an enlightenment.

PS-I never said Indigos are anarchaists. They may want a government that acts like they do. Also, this is a thread about the supernatural conspiring to win the minds of people, so I have to mention it in this thread, or it wouldn't be a conspiracy.....

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I have to add; how exactly are the Indigo's enlightened?

Have any of you read anything on how exaclty we are to learn from them how to do things as they would do that would help mankind?

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I have done a little bit of research into the indigo child phenomenon and I am convinced that children who are labelled as such are the product of misdiagnosis of conventional conditions or over-exuberant parents. Many sites that claim to have information regarding indigo children make the claim that individuals diagnosed with ADHD or ADD are in fact wrongly diagnosed indigo children. I believe that the reverse is in fact true, that children labelled as indigo children are actually suffering from a broad range of socio-behavioural conditions, including ADHD, ADD, Autism and Asperger's Syndrome.

The problem with quantifying the existence of indigo children lies in the vague descriptions of their natures, as well as the similarity of many features of indigo children with the aforementioned conditions. One site, for example, states that indigo children possess eyes that are "large, penetrating and wise beyond their years" (Source). This is a somewhat vague descriptor, though, and might conceivably describe many children. They are also described as "happy, delightful and forgiving" (Source). Again, I propose that this description could apply to all children who, in their innocence, often seem delightful, happy and forgiving. The problem with such descriptions is that they are vague, imprecise and ultimately unverifiable.

Behavioural characteristics of indigo children are more quantifiable and identifiable, however. Some of these characteristics include, but are not limited to: a strong sense of self, difficulty with authoritarian rules and structures, exhibit powerful creativity, are often impatient, have either very strong empathy or lack empathy entirely, feel uncomfortable in social situations unless they are with "others of their kind" and possess psychic abilities. For a more comprehensive list regarding the characteristics of indigo children check out this site by Metagifted Education and The Indigo Children Website.

The problem with these characteristics is that a number of them are defining characteristics of socio-behavioural conditions such as Autism and Asperger's Syndrome. Symptoms for these conditions typically include a lack of empathy, an inability to function in social situations, a heightened sense of creativity, a demonstrated lack of response to typical teaching methods and the creation of imaginary friends. For more information concerning autism, check out The Autism Society of America. Wikipedia also has a decent article on autism. Strong emotional responses, intense concentration, an aversion to authority and heightened creativity are often reported in cases of Asperger's Syndrome. For more information on this condition, check out The Asperger's Disorder Homepage and of course Wikipedia. Each of these symptoms has been cited as evidence of a child being an indigo. When combined with the features of ADD and ADHD, including anti-authoritarian behaviour and a lack of patience with structure and conformity, we can determine that nearly all of the chracteristics of indigo children are encompassed by a combination of known socio-behavioural conditions. For more information on ADHD and ADD, Wikipedia has an excellent article, or there is CHADD (Children and Adults With Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder).

I said 'nearly' because a key aspect of the indigo children phenomenon centres on their psychic or metaphysical abilities. Indigo children are sometimes cited as possessing telepathic or heightened empathic abilities, as well as possessing the dubious ability to "raise the vibration of our planet" (Source). It is interesting to note that these abilities are very rarely specifically stated as such. Generally speaking, the 'otherworldliness' of indigo children is perceived as something vague, some sense that the child is somehow different or special. It is interesting to note that most accounts of indigo children derive from families who adhere to New Age beliefs (Source). In such a context, it is conceivable that parents might attribute paranormal abilities or behaviours to their children, as a result of either an overexuberance of parental pride or, more likely, a refusal to acknowledge that their child may simply be exhibiting signs of autism or some other socio-behavioural condition. These conditions are heavily stigmatised, with sufferers often facing a number of misconceptions or stereotypes. Is it not natural for parents, when confronted with the possibility that their child faces such challenges in their future, to deny the possibility and instead claim that your child is not 'damaged' or wrong somehow, but rather special, a new step in human evolution? Furthermore, it is possible that, when taken in a New Age context, a child's simple imaginary friend might conceivably be interpreted as a spirit guide or an angelic messenger that speaks only to that particular child.

Mental illnesses are still a subject for fear and, for many, revulsion. I believe that the parents of indigo children, who often pursue a New Age, spiritual worldview, may have given rise to the indigo child phenomenon by refusing to acknowledge the symptoms and signs of known socio-behavioural conditions that stem from neuro-biological disorders.

These are not simply academic observations on my part, having lived myself with Asperger's Syndrome all of my 25 years. I grew up in a very small town in the Australian bush, where mental illness is not readily understood or accepted. It would have been nice to have believed myself to be somehow special, above other, normal people. But doing so detracts from the seriousness of recognised conditions. The indigo children phenomenon, whilst not a Satanic conspiracy, may prove detrimental to some children who are denied adequate treatment for exisiting conditions because they are misdiagnosed as the next aspect of human evolution.

[edit on 1/9/05 by Jeremiah25]

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Yes one could quite well be rolling on the floor laughing, when "revolting against society," is equated with "satan," when the society itself is suffering greatly from that influence.

Wake up and look into how elites select our leaders, what secret societies and organizations they are required de facto to belong.

Revolting against "satan," is now defined as a "satanic conspiracy?" Well you got that right, but for all the wrong reasons.

Whatever the idea about indigo children, it is absurd to pump drugs like Ritalin into kids because the school is cutting back on recess and normal play. The so called "society," you are talking about is making such things mandatory!

Put the labels on the powerful who have demonstrated ruthlessness, uncaringness, and having a culture of death. Quit harrassing people and labeling those who are perceptive enough to see through it all.

[edit on 1-9-2005 by SkipShipman]

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Just a thought about "Indigo"

Funny how a lot of satanic congregations choose this color for themselves, i.e. the "Lucis Society:"

www.lucistrust.org...

Global satanists. Hmmm.

Why no threads about this REAL global-aspiring group of New Age "Luciferians?"

Is it because they listen to Windham Hill instead of Gothmetal?

But then, no one expects . . . . SATAN!

Even satan masquerades as an angel of light.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Indigo children were born during 1980 and later. They are the generation of new Drugs targeted to them for "behavioral problems" they are the result of the society we live today.

I am very surprised to hear that they have been link to "Satanism" that is very wrong.

I have two children born during that time and not of them has sprouted any horns yet or had left home to join any sect.

Beside the regular troubles as teen they are two very well behave college students.

And yes I research on Indigo traits as soon as the topic came about.

This is all hocus pocus.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I'm still new here, so I haven't gotten the quote thing figured out yet, but wanted to chime in on something...

I just love how Mayet's comment was conveniently overlooked and ignored, although it was one of the best responses here.

God forbid, don't get into an argument over logic you can't deny!

Can't get your hypocritical thinking straightened out, so just pretend it never happened!

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Well lookie here, another thread supporting the belief of a Christianity created being. Sorry its not that i don't believe that evil does not have a form, I just don't trust a form of religon that killed in the name of some god, who treated the people like sheep and playtoys for many years. Who's to say that God isn't just the devil as well? As for Indigo children being a satanic plot, I think its just a plot to gain cash from uinsupecting suckers. Buy this book now and find out how you could be special. No you don't have a mental illness, your just special that why no one understands you. Yeah its true we are all special. We are unique individuals but that doesn't make us any better then the next guy. Just because some guy can swallow his whole face doesn't make him a better person then anyone else.

It all comes down to this, we each have uniqueness that is only our own. If you want to be a sheeple, go ahead and be one. But each one of us has the same potential as another one of us. What is unique is our personalities. some have the charisma some don't. But i don't think that makes it Satanic or evil

-Aza

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayet
Ihe existence of Satan can not be verified by you or I either.

Actually I have verified the existence of Satan, but that was by his willingness to do so. He's not a pet, but a master so don't ask me to 'prove it' nor would I want to. Seek God, save yourself some time and pain.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join