It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United *Mod delete of profanity* of America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 04:22 AM
link   
*Edited out profanity and an attempt to bypass censors in title*
*Amuk*

So which entity sits on top of the world?

The United Nations is located in New York City, but the land and the buildings are not part of the United States. The United Nations is in an international zone, with its own flag, its own post office, its own stamps, and its own security.

United Nations
c/o - Public Inquiries Unit
Room GA-57
United Nations, NY, 10017
1-212-963-4475

Do not expect the United Nations to tell you about the following which reaches into every aspect of American's lives and abroad. By the way, the Rockefellers donated the land for the building of the United Nations.

The breakdown of the World Bank Group by Department:

Africa
Agriculture & Rural Development
AID Effectiveness
AIDS/HIV
Anti-money laundering
Anti-Corruption
Biodiversity
Bonds
Carbon Finance
Constructive group to assist the poorest
Child
Climate Change
Commodity Risk Management
Comprehensive development framework
Economic causes of conflict
Dams
Debt relief
Development economics & research
Development gateway
East Asia/Pacific region
Education
Energy
Enivironment
Europe (western)
Europe & Central Asia region
International Finance Corporation
International Development Association
Evaluation of Operations & Programs
Export credits
External affairs
Financial direct investment
Forestry
Global distance learning
Global economic prospects
Global environment facility
Globalization
Global public goods
Governance
Growth & income inequality
Health
Health, nutrition, population
Human development
Indigenous peoples
Infrastructure
Information & communication technologies
Intellectual property rights
International financial architecture
Investment promotion
Knowledge management
Labor markets & standards
Latin American & the Caribbean region
Learning & capacity building
Legal & judicial reform
Microfinance
Middle East & North Africa
Millenium development goals
Montreal protocol
Natural resource management
Civil society
Nutrition
Oil, gas & petrochemicals
Oil prices
Ozone depletion
Pensions
Political risk insurance
Population
Poverty (poverty reduction strategy papers)
Private sector development
Privatization
Public sector
Resource mobilization
Safeguards
Small & medium enterprises
Social capital
Social development
Social protection
South Asia region
Sustainable development
Technology
Telecommunications & Informatics
Tobacco control
Trade
Transportation
United Nations Affairs
Urban development
Voices of the poor
Water resources development
World Bank finances (financial policy/risk management)
World Bank project finance & guarantees
World Bank Institute
World development report

Just a few tidbits to make your hairs stand up on end

The World Bank was established on July 1, 1944 by a conference of 44 governments in Breton Wood, New Hampshire.

World Trade Organization was established on January 1, 1995; its location is Geneva, Switerland, it was created by Uruguay Round Negotiations from 1986 to 1994.

The North Atlantic Treaty Organization was established in July 1949, its location is Brussels, Belgium.

The United spring fresh flowers of America simply is a branch of this new world order. Americans are its servants. Welcome to the New World Order.

Bush & Blair are the two biggest punk tyrants on the block.

Maybe the next plane will land smack dab into the United Nations Building while the gods sit around their table planning the next oppression tactic on Americans...wouldn't this just be lovely?

Out.

[edit on 9/1/2005 by 39 drops of solder]

[edit on 1-9-2005 by Amuk]

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Just a few tidbits to make your hairs stand up on end

Not really. Sorry but I'm not really sure what you're getting at here. Do you have some evidence of the existance of an attempt at creating a NWO?

Maybe it's me but that just came off like a bit of a rant.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
My sincere apology to the ATS community for having used an asterick in a profane word/title. I just wanted to raise the level of emotion, that Americans of the United States of America are being lowered to "crud", that we are slaves or servants of the NWO.

As to the immediate reply to this thread...if you look at the history of both Bush and Blair, you will find that they serve globalist agendas. That our country is nothing more (to them and others like them) than an entity to serve the United Nations, that we no longer have sovereignty. My advice is to read a book entitled, Tragedy & Hope by Carroll Quigley (about a 1,300 page book, but it shows the history of the people who run the show for the NWO or the Commonwealth of Nations from the late 1890's to the mid-1960's). A very fasciniating read from someone who lived the inside life with those wanting to bring in a NWO.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 39 drops of solder

As to the immediate reply to this thread...if you look at the history of both Bush and Blair, you will find that they serve globalist agendas.

I completely disagree, especially in regards to Bush, who is an ardent nationalist and anti-globalist, as all fascists and quasi-fascists are.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Tidal Waive

My sincere apology to the ATS community for having used an asterick in a profane word/title. I just wanted to raise the level of emotion, that Americans of the United States of America are being lowered to "crud", that we are slaves or servants of the NWO.

It is better to raise levels of awareness than levels of emotion.

Plays to emotions are the very things the "puppetmasters" use to manipulate public opinion, because people who are angry don't think clearly and can be herded like cattle.

Speaking as a person who is definitely not a fan of the U.N. (which is, by the way, and ironically enough, more a tool of U.S. foreign policy control than anything else), your best weapon isn't an appeal to emotion, but patient presentation of the facts at every reasonable opportunity.

Anger at the U.N. has done exactly nothing to lead to its reform or dissolution.

However, the truth just might.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

As to the immediate reply to this thread...if you look at the history of both Bush and Blair, you will find that they serve globalist agendas.

I completely disagree, especially in regards to Bush, who is an ardent nationalist and anti-globalist, as all fascists and quasi-fascists are.

You may have a valid point because the 2004 elections were all about nationalism versus globalism - Bush played up the nationalist agenda and Kerry played up the globalist agenda, and the American people chose sovereignty over globalism (or no borders between countries). Nevertheless, even though it may appear Bush is a nationalist, he still serves the globalist cause because he serves the elite/eastern establishment via Trilateral Commission and Council on Foreign Relations. He made sure Bolton was a UN Ambassador at all costs (circumvented the US Congress by a technicality). Again, it may appear Bush is an ardent nationalist, but Bush is simply playing the other side to the Hegelian Dialectic scheme - Bush/nationalist + Kerry/globalist = fascist globalism. In the 2004 elections, Americans were (simply) one step closer to accepting the full package of the new world order. It's quite a brillant scheme these people like Bush and Kerry et al are involved in, only thing is, once one understands and accepts the reality of the globalist-fascist situation, their shell game is cracked wide open.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Tidal Waive

It is better to raise levels of awareness than levels of emotion.

Plays to emotions are the very things the "puppetmasters" use to manipulate public opinion, because people who are angry don't think clearly and can be herded like cattle.

Speaking as a person who is definitely not a fan of the U.N. (which is, by the way, and ironically enough, more a tool of U.S. foreign policy control than anything else), your best weapon isn't an appeal to emotion, but patient presentation of the facts at every reasonable opportunity.

Anger at the U.N. has done exactly nothing to lead to its reform or dissolution.

However, the truth just might.

I agree that we must think and apply our thoughts via facts and reasoning and not allow emotion to take over. But I do respect the ATS community, so I won't do this again. ATS has a very reasonable way with dealing with all the members, it has its own code of ethics (which I completely agree with), there is substantial order within the ATS community, which is a very smart move on Simon's part because, if not, the focus will become quite blurred. I completely agree with the code of ethics (so to speak) of the ATS community, that we must apply a sort of G-rating in order to involve all persons in this great forum; so I perfectly understand that what I placed in the title offended the standards of the ATS community, and did not help matters but rather caused a focus on me rather than on the issues. I am all for the issues - we all have personal problems, it's only human, but we must focus on the pertinent issues involving the country (and the world) - so I completely conform to the ATS community code of ethics.

And you are right Majic, to be kinda cute with the word I used only drove attention away from the issue at hand, which was the pertinent issue at hand, that is, how the UN reaches into every part of our lives, that it seeps into every facet, directly or indirectly, that, without Americans even realizing it, they are being situated, manipulated and/or controlled in order to serve a globalist agenda rather than the American way of life.

Nevertheless, thanks for your advice, your links, and I promise, this will never happen again - I promise so much, that forget about all the warnings, if you want to kick me out of the ATS community on my next offense, you may do so (even though, I do realize you are being fair about this; only I am attempting to inform the ATS administration and community, that I am completely committed to the code of ethics and the issues at hand).

Thanks for your time, my friend, Edward

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Median And Mean

Thanks for your time, my friend, Edward

Not to worry man.

Most of us here are human, and all of us are pissed off about something.

top topics

join