It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens in San Jose California?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Look I have heard many people say that they have seen Aliens in San Jose (where I live) so if anyone else lives here and wants to reply then just go ahead. I have seen one UFO in san jose (in hills citizens by the IBM on harry road near almaden expressway).

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   
this month in San Jose California i have seen a total of 7 UFO's! several just while driving down the street and looking up through the window to see them dash right out of sight. after practicing my remote viewing capabilities for a good long month ive come to rrecongnize that your best bet of spoting one is to keep your remote viewing capabilities keen. its almost like a radar, i get an imcoming relay message and then my focus shifts dramatically. where do the people say that the ET's are from cuz i havnt seen any then again i mostly go to the mall and starbucks.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 03:06 AM
link   
The starbucks by safeway? and where did you see the UFOS what street.

Camden? The longest street in San Jose and probably UNITED STATES?

Do you mean oarkridge the one with the movie theater and crud.

Anyway I've seen a High-Flyer by my house at the end of the longest street in San Jose.

PS: do you mean starbucks at the bank near Oakridge or by Safeway cause thats the only one I can think of is the Safeway one. Or the starbucks by mcdonalds or PLEASE DEFINE

PSS: DEFINE OR DIE LOL

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 04:32 AM
link   
oh i go to the one next to my house on the complete oposite side of town whinchester and stevens creek near valley fair, all the UFO's i have seen have been around my neiborhood in the dead of night. they seem to be of common occurance lately. just gotta keep an eye out. theres ones with red lights and ones with white lights, what got me reallly excited was the first UFO i saw in the middle of the night fly right over my house which by all accounts was an ET ship, becuase of the telepathic message they sent me which will sound funny to you they said "boo" in a very clear telepathic voice. so i got out of my bed went to the front yard and low and behold there was a great ship hovering there for a good 15 seconds. the other ships i see seem to be of human relavence seeing as the telepathic messages reacieved from these ships are lower in tone and do not contain such a substaintial telepathic control. so upon conclusion take note! white light = human/US govt ship, red = ET ship

[edit on 2-9-2005 by sturod84]

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Guys I live in Los Gatos. Never seen anything tho, my damn video camera is broken so I hope I dont

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I used to live in san jose (mclaughlin and tully area) and one time when i was in high school a bunch of us went up to the observatory there south east (mount hamilton? i forget its name) and we watched as a small ufo came up from the coyote creek area and headed north east up over the mountains towards that lake east of milpitas (i forget its name) where it settled back towards the ground and we lost it from sight. This was during the summer somewhere in the late 80's (1988 or 89).

Ive also seen one while driving to santa cruz one summer night as well, it was off to my left as i went through the pass (again i forget the name of the road but its the main one from los gatos to santa cruz), it was out over the woods or 'forrest' or 'rich people who live away from stuff' area just to the south of the road/highway. I have a friend who lives in santa cruz who has taken multiple pictures of ufo's from his balcony, i dont think he ever posts them but i can find out.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Okay Fellow citizens if you know where mount umununhum is (spelling?) I saw a low flying white light in the middle, now nobody lives in the middle and there is no roads so it must of been a UFO. I also so two more "high flyers" in the sky above it, it wasn't a star because a star appeared to be right next to it, and I "measured" the light ratio and there is no way it was a star or a plane. In santa cruz I thought I saw one once and I have no idea what it was.

HAS ANYONE BEEN VISITED BY MAJESTIC 12 BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE COOL TO SEE IN SAN JOSE (OR MIB, ETC.)

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Hey I was thinking the other day about all the sightings you guys claim to seen here. It is a perfect area to test experimental stuff. We have Lockheed Martin in Santa Clara, they arguebly produce the most advanced stuff in the world. Then there is Lawrence Livermore labs like 50 miles east. Moffet Field to the north, and then alot of mountainous terrain like around where I live. Though I 100% believe in many UFO's being extra-terrestrial I think it makes more sense that they're our experimental aircraft.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   
the person above me could be right, it must be lockheed. they even make missles for our army! haha

but dang you guys all have good stories! i live near the san jose area and ive seen a couple wierd stuff. a friend of mine recorded his own ufo and it even had this cockpit like area in the center of it. the way he described it to me seemed like it was very real too. i asked questions that would distinguish whether it was a plane or not. he said it had a very very reflective silver surface. and i live more near the monterey peninsula. he said it was in that mountain area.

i witnessed another wierd happening the other day. ill explain that later im tired.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist06
Camden? The longest street in San Jose and probably UNITED STATES?

Just for knowledge, not trying to show you up ......... the longest is El Camino - runs from S.F. to the Mexican border.

Eh Master Wu, for many years I lived a block away from you, Tully & Senter.
First job was there at Caldo Oil [perhaps non-existent now].

Wish you all would quit talking about San Jose, making me homesick dammit!

And yes, my last time there, and including when I was younger [whole lotta years ago, ugh], and later adult years, sightings were/are the norm.

I also, in this respect, agree with Distortion - of all the aviation agencies in the area. But I too believe they are "all" not Earth-born.

Misfit

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Lets say that North America is facing the moon ( I know there is no up and down in psace but just try to see it) and we usually go that way with space probes and stuff but what if we went 'down' in space. What planets or things are down there. We alwayys think of whats across in space but never down.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Lets say that North America is facing the moon ( I know there is no up and down in psace but just try to see it) and we usually go that way with space probes and stuff but what if we went 'down' in space. What planets or things are down there. We alwayys think of whats across in space but never down.

Heh, from Earth into space, left is right is up id down. "Direction to aim" of a space probe is relative only to what the scientists want to investigate, it's not always "up". Up or down is only relative to where the other planets/moon are when a probe is launched. IE: launch a probe "up" at 12pm one day, will be generally opposite "aim" to space if done at 12am that night. Add in change of trajectory during flight [as probes don't go one direction their whole duration], the thought you have is nullified.

Misfit

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I kind of understand you but I mean we always go in the direction of the planets and never go anywhere else in space. We always go to the same planets. I guess it is because there is nothing we can explore that is nearby.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
You have 3 busy Intl airports, military and general aviation. A very busy sky at all times. You also have Sats up above and even in daylight you can sometimes get to see them. Plus lots of stars. planets, etc. Exhaust all possibilities - try flight tracker and home planet (free software) for sky charts and satellite positions. When that's been exhausted, come on back and we'll see what you have....

BTW - cheapie digital cameras with autofocus and auto-exposure suck for analysis (focus issues, CCD issues, lens flare, etc....) and vidcams handheld are even worse....

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I kind of understand you but I mean we always go in the direction of the planets and never go anywhere else in space. We always go to the same planets. I guess it is because there is nothing we can explore that is nearby.

Not so. Probes headed for planets are revolved around exploration of chances of past/future life, while there are many probes in active service simply in/headed for deep space for nothing other than to explore what we don't know.

As for, say, Mars exploration, each exploration is compounded in data to the last exploration probes sent. It only makes sense to examine the planet we mostly believe to be as once as our own. Just "one probe then on to the next planet" would have left us knowing very little of Mars.

Also to keep in mind, many "explorations" are done via deep-space telescopes. Areas that are, for example, a galaxy in creation requires not a probe, as all the data required to learn of it is done with telescope input combined with mathematical computations.

Besides, it's a big friggen place out there - can't be everywhere. Kinda like a kid while camping - exploration starts near the camp [Earth]. Bakside of that is, trial and error - can't send 20 $10B probes into deep-space, not having the experience gained of smaller ones within our system.

Misfit

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by UofCinLA
You have 3 busy Intl airports, military and general aviation. A very busy sky at all times. You also have Sats up above and even in daylight you can sometimes get to see them. Plus lots of stars. planets, etc. Exhaust all possibilities - try flight tracker and home planet (free software) for sky charts and satellite positions. When that's been exhausted, come on back and we'll see what you have....

BTW - cheapie digital cameras with autofocus and auto-exposure suck for analysis (focus issues, CCD issues, lens flare, etc....) and vidcams handheld are even worse....

where do I get the flight tracker software it seems cool

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I'm curious, why roam around there? The weather maybe?

I swear i've seen some here where i am, walking downtown Hyannis.

Would you approach one and say, "hey, what planet you from?"

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Misfit i'm just wondering if you where I could get a video where they have a human landing on mars because (they have the article on this website, but link does not work) I really want to see it. There was as supposed landing in 1962. I will give you link to article

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And also I think they would come because we have the Lockheed thing that builds the "missile defense system" but they do more than that I'm sure. Probably UFO defense system and communications stuff for alieums(lol a different plural version of aliens)

top topics

join