It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do alien abduct Black people?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: kingsworld

But yes Black people CLAIM to get abducted. Barney from the Betty Hill abduction was Black if I'm not mistaken.

NVM I was late to the party and has been mentioned several times. LOL

Oh well

#BlackAbductionsMatter
edit on 44731America/ChicagoFri, 29 Jul 2016 10:44:46 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: Razorburke

So you've been researching the Hill case for 40 years? What a waste of time. It's already been proven a figment of their imaginations.

Interesting, considering that in their book they didn't include any information regarding the sexual nature of some of the 'tests' performed by the aliens despite those indeed happened, because they were affraid of disclosing it.

Guess what happened when the abductions reports became viral? Without exception, when investigated, these included the same kind of sexual/reproductive procedures. Only then, we knew that the same things also happened to the Hills, only then we knew the stored information they decided to left out the book.

So yeah... try again son.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

Hang on. So you're saying that information that wasn't in their book, was the same as other abduction cases?

How could you say that the "sexual abuse" was even a thing? It was made up after their "abduction" to fit in with every other "abduction" to make it come across as more real.

The Hill case is nothing more than a hoax. If it's not, show me some proof that it happened.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
They stopped kidnapping black people when one of the brothers slapped one of the aliens during an abduction and told the aliens to back the F___ off or he’d get the NAACP on their assess.

OR

This is a secret

The aliens like

WHITE MEAT

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Credo Mutwa- some serious bat(snip) stories.

They eat grey pilots.
edit on 30-7-2016 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
one of the earliest abductions was of a black man and his wife....Betty and Barney....(I have to google to get their names.....) Betty and Barney HILL

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: kingsworld
never heard of any story of a black person being abducted.

Maybe the alien are racist?

I gave this some thought years ago.................. Well not about black people but about the relationship between alien contact and Jews and it sort of ties in.

If we accept that Jews are the chosen people of God + God is a UFO = UFO will be interested in its chosen people the Jews.

The power above us chose the Jewish people as its primary concern. Thus they will be more prone to abduction due to this interest. Now this where it ties in, most people in Europe are indeed descended from varying degrees from Jews and have descendents from the tribe. Same true for the people of fghanistan and northern India. All these regions had great Jewish immigration at one point and as they converted/married out into Christianity, Hinduism, Islam etc they were still of special interest to the UFOs as their DNA was still direct from the chosen line. Therefore people in these regions will have a high chance of being abducted by the UFOs.

There was never much movement of the Jews into black Africa, however Ethiopians will have some Jewish descent as a tribe settled there, in addition the Lemba of South Africa also claim Israel descent. It would be interesting to see if the Ethiopians and Lemba have a higher statistical rate of abduction compared to other black Africans.

Any blacks in the western world claiming abduction, well the slave owner or trader in the new world may well have been Jewish or European of distant/recent Jewish descent without even knowing it and be the male descendant of the current person claiming abduction.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Hang on. So you're saying that information that wasn't in their book, was the same as other abduction cases?

How could you say that the "sexual abuse" was even a thing? It was made up after their "abduction" to fit in with every other "abduction" to make it come across as more real.

The Hill case is nothing more than a hoax. If it's not, show me some proof that it happened.

Oh dear, you know nothing Jon Snow. Seriously, why do you even bother replying? I know there's some fun into trolling, but sigh, you're not even good at it.

Thanks for providing the evidence of this 'hoax'... oh, wait.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Thanks for providing evidence that the hill hoax, isn't a hoax. Oh, wait.

ETA: Why don't you make a thread about it?
edit on 3072016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

LoL

Your nuts!

What about the Betty and Barney Hill incident that pretty much inaugurated the phenomena?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Thanks for providing evidence that the hill hoax, isn't a hoax. Oh, wait.

I don't have to prove you anything low-level troll, anyone with 2 grams of brain knows the abduction phenomena is as real as the device you use to troll this post. No alternative explanation given was able to explain fully the phenomena, not even close actually.

You came here first claiming that the Hill case was a hoax, but so far, you didn't post anything to prove your point.

Interesting to see that many, many people around the globe passed by almost the exact experience that the Hills have to suffer, pretty often and in the majority of the cases, not even knowing about that case or many other cases in first place. And some cases go back in time many, many years before the Hills case.

Patterns uncovered speak by themselves. The amount of evidence is simply overwhelming. You're just trolling, and you know it.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I'm now convinced it wasn't a hoax because a random person on the internet says so.

Thank you so much for opening my eyes!

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I'm now convinced it wasn't a hoax because a random person on the internet says so.

Thank you so much for opening my eyes!

Sure, because I say so, not because you have hundreds of people that came out speaking about what happened to them, many times corroborated by independent witnesses, many times involving multiple abductees at the same time like the Hills case, all over the globe, not just the US, but yeah, you know, it's because 'I say so'...

You don't even can sustain a proper debate on the subject, because you got nothing. Wasting my time no more, I already gave you too much of it. Good luck with the trolling!

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

You can say I'm trolling as much as you like. It won't make it true.

The Hill case is a hoax. It was all based around popular science fiction of the time.
The "map" is just random dots.
The way the "ships controls" worked is even rediculous.

The reason so many people "came out" about abductions is simply because it was popular science fiction and people wanted to cash in on it.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Betty and Barney Hill.

Barney was black.

All races, socio-economic groups, value orientations, religious groups etc. etc. etc.

EXCEPT

authentic Christians with an active, current, confessed-up, repented-up, forgiving and genuine RELATIONSHIP with Jesus The Christ.

www.alienresistance.org...

Occult activity, dabblings etc. seem to be particularly significant in opening a 'spiritually legal' doorway fostering abductions.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

You really don't know the case if you said it was a hoax,oh &who pray tell decided it was a hoax (rolleyes)
edit on 31-7-2016 by blackz28 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: blackz28

Oh, I know the case. I also know how everything they said was fabricated. As for "who decided it was a hoax"? Use google. There is a ton of information out there proving it is nothing but a hoax.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
nobody mentioned all the ancient cave paintings etc from around the globe depicting the same thing for thousands of years?

if there are aliens abducting humans id suspect they have been here longer than our species has even existed, we can barely make it to the moon without years of planning and huge amounts of resources, seems these grey chaps are just whizzing about on a whim to do experiments all over our planet.

edit on 31-7-2016 by bigtrousers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Yes there are many cases of black folks being abducted. I think black people might be hesitant to divulge and reluctant to discuss it from a cultural perspective maybe ? I mean white people aren't afraid to sound crazy.

edit on 1-8-2016 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   

You can say I'm trolling as much as you like. It won't make it true.

The Hill case is a hoax. It was all based around popular science fiction of the time.
The "map" is just random dots.
The way the "ships controls" worked is even rediculous.

The reason so many people "came out" about abductions is simply because it was popular science fiction and people wanted to cash in on it.

The Hill Case has not been debunked hence it isn't a hoax. If your opinion is that it is a hoax then so bet it but it does not negate the fact the Hills were telling this event while under hypnosis.

The map wasn't just "random dots" it was discovered to be the zeta constelation years later. Mathematically it's unlikely to just have been a lucky guess. But to each his own.

We'll never known either way for certain if it happened at all

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join